OMAC vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

carver9
Ironman does well like he usually does against powerful opponents, but in the end, he loses every single time.

Tony Stark
Ironman wins 8/10

Golgo13
Lol. No. OMAC destroys

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lol. No. OMAC destroys

rolling on floor laughing

No

relentless1
since OMAC can be created from just about anybody I think Tony will do well against one or tow of them but he'd get swarmed by a legion and done in for sure

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
rolling on floor laughing

No

Yes.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by relentless1
since OMAC can be created from just about anybody I think Tony will do well against one or tow of them but he'd get swarmed by a legion and done in for sure

You do know that Ironman has a plethora robot ironman suits at his whim?

Golgo13
So?

carver9
Make this Hulk Buster and this would be a fight.

Digi
Originally posted by Tony Stark
You do know that Ironman has a plethora robot ironman suits at his whim?

Most do.

OMAC wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Digi
Most do.

OMAC wins.

Are you aware that current Ironman is "Superior" Ironman which is basically a combination of EXTREMIS and Bleeding Edge suits with the R.T. Node? And that his Ironman bots are now wearing Adamantium suits?

Omac9
I'm the ninth version so....Me?

Just kidding, Ironman rules.

Golgo13
Current OMAC slaughters.

carver9
Wouldn't say slaughter but he does win.

Stoic
I got the impression that this was a one on one match, and not multiple combatants. Anyway, Tony has become extremely powerful these days (I'm guessing), he needs more showings to prove it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.