When you lose your will to live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
You can't do anything. Everything is so like empty, and when you do even want to try man. You wish someone would just murder you.

AbnormalButSane
I felt like that. Then i got PROZAC. WOOOO

AsbestosFlaygon
You need Diazepam tablets.

rudester
Remember when britney spears shaved her head thats going to be you. Snap out of it!

Morning_Glory
Please go get some help -- or some Prozac or Zoloft. Some meds will really change your prospective

Oneness
I don't want ssris they are bad for you.

Make you fat.

That's counterproductive I need to be held by a beautiful woman.

Laugh all you want I need to tell this

Dave_97
Being held by a woman doesn't do anything. No, you want to feel loved you must be loved. You must be embraced by a 6'4" oily muscle bound man who's ripped his shirt off and grips you tightly, as your body melts with his warm tight embrace and you're feel his pecks flexing against your face, his scent of musk gracing your nose with its presence. Only then can your heart touch his graceful body of perfection. Only then can you truly understand the raw emotion that is defined as love. Only then can you feel safe, and confident enough to brave this crimson dark world in all its horrors, and stand tall and barrel chested and say "world, I fear you not. I am ready to face thee down and smite all that is unjust." only then, can you even think about what life means, for without the gentle but tough touch of this man, life is truly meaningless.

Oneness
**** off and die ^^

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Oneness

Make you fat.

Laugh all you want I need to tell this ok good luck with your way of doing things- - I mean your way has gotten you a long way so far thumbs_up

Oneness
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
ok good luck with your way of doing things- - I mean your way has gotten you a long way so far thumbs_up Piss off and die.

Dave_97
Being a bitter, shitty person might be why nobody wants to be with you. But that's just the collective opinion of anyone who's ever wanted a relationship.

Dave_97
Women like confidence. Funny. Niceness. Strong. Emotion. Good people. Someone who's willing to.. I dunno.. Not tell them to **** off and die because your teenage life is so miserable because you're such a bitter battery they the only way you can get any is if you pay for it and even he cheap hooker would say your angsty anger isn't worth being found in a ditch because you'd probably murder them. Charles Manson found love. He's a nice person regardless of what he's done. He's still civil to people. See how that works.

Oneness
Originally posted by Dave_97
Being a bitter, shitty person might be why nobody wants to be with you. That's backwards. Many a girl has wanted to be with me. One hasn't, and that's why I'm going to die soon. Unless I own her sooner.

Oneness
Women like confidence. Funny. Niceness. Strong. Emotion. Good people. Someone who's willing to.. I dunno.. Not tell them to **** off and die because your teenage life is so miserable because you're such a bitter battery they the only way you can get any is if you pay for it and even he cheap hooker would say your angsty anger isn't worth being found in a ditch because you'd probably murder them. Charles Manson found love. He's a nice person regardless of what he's done. He's still civil to people. See how that works. What?

Dave_97
That's backwards. Many a girl has wanted to be with me. One hasn't, and that's why I'm going to die soon. Unless I own her sooner. if so many women are flocking to you, move on. Get over it. If someone doesn't want to be with you it's not love. I've beat myself up over loss. But tou know what. We grow up. We move on. We find real happiness. And it turns out that the one girl from highschool who ****ed the football team behind your back never mattered.

Oneness
if so many women are flocking to you, move on. Get over it. If someone doesn't want to be with you it's not love. I've beat myself up over loss. But tou know what. We grow up. We move on. We find real happiness. And it turns out that the one girl from highschool who ****ed the football team behind your back never mattered. You don't know how much I've tried to find love.

I've been rejected and done crazy things for love, nice things.

I'm cold and broken.

Now, this is a last resort and it's not going to be pretty.

If she finds anything worth saving she better ditch her old best friend for a new one.

Oneness
if so many women are flocking to you, move on. Get over it. If someone doesn't want to be with you it's not love. I've beat myself up over loss. But tou know what. We grow up. We move on. We find real happiness. And it turns out that the one girl from highschool who ****ed the football team behind your back never mattered. Maybe I'm so hurt that I have an anger and I'm going to do something.

Life too complicated, I'm making this very very simple. Live or die.

Oneness
I wish I could get out how feel right now but I can't.

AbnormalButSane

Make you fat.

Laugh all you want I need to tell this

You callin' me fat?

That's backwards. Many a girl has wanted to be with me. One hasn't, and that's why I'm going to die soon. Unless I own her sooner.

You don't "own" a woman. She's a person, not property.

Dave_97
Grow up. It's called time. Time is this little thing that rules life. Oneday is not the same as the next. If people say "hey, she's not worth it" and youre all "hey, **** off and die" do you honestly think that in the history of the human race that not a single person has ever felt what you're feeling? I've had some pretty messed up break ups where I've spent a couple of grand drinking and doing drugs, losing friends and jobs. You know what happened? I accepted that just maybe these women weren't right for me
I took some me time
Sorted my shit. And now I've got a family. A son
A wife. A great job that I love. I'm happy every day.

Why. Cause I took the time
Stop being a dick. Stop telling people they are worthless. Maybe just aybe you'll meet some people who are positive and can bring you joy. Meet a girl at a small house party. Fall madly inlove and be better off tHan ever before.

Oneness
Grow up. It's called time. Time is this little thing that rules life. Oneday is not the same as the next. If people say "hey, she's not worth it" and youre all "hey, **** off and die" do you honestly think that in the history of the human race that not a single person has ever felt what you're feeling? I've had some pretty messed up break ups where I've spent a couple of grand drinking and doing drugs, losing friends and jobs. You know what happened? I accepted that just maybe these women weren't right for me
I took some me time
Sorted my shit. And now I've got a family. A son
A wife. A great job that I love. I'm happy every day.

Why. Cause I took the time
Stop being a dick. Stop telling people they are worthless. Maybe just aybe you'll meet some people who are positive and can bring you joy. Meet a girl at a small house party. Fall madly inlove and be better off tHan ever before. WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING

UUGHG!

Dave_97
You keep telling my friends on my forum to die. I'm done with you. I've offered you some advice.

I hope you enjoy whatever life you make for yourself.

Oneness
You keep telling my friends on my forum to die. I'm done with you. I've offered you some advice.

I hope you enjoy whatever life you make for yourself. I told you to **** off because you're telling me I'm a ******.

Oneness
I've been done with your bullshit.

Star428
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
You callin' me fat?

You don't "own" a woman. She's a person, not property.

Ever hear of a pimp? They might disagree with you on that.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Star428
Ever hear of a pimp? They might disagree with you on that.

I think that's the problem, One keeps falling in love with his pimps.

jaspeter4eva
anytime you feel that way, go take a loooooong walk - that will clear your head pretty quick (at least it works for me)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.