Luminara Unduli vs Darth Talon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Who the **** wins?

Trocity
Talon should win in a good fight.

NewGuy01
Luminara, probably.

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
Talon should win in a good fight.

Yea, thanks to force edge.

Fated Xtasy
It could go either way sabers wise, maybe? I'm unsure. Force wise i'd give it to Talon.

All-Out. I think Talon would win in a good fight.

NewGuy01
I don't see Talon having any significant telekinetic edge, personally; Luminara has a decent share of feats in that area, and more powerful foes have failed to dominate her with it. Unless the environment is such that it can provide opportunity, which hasn't been specified, I'd say it's a negligible edge. As for lightning, it can generally be stopped by a lightsaber-it's very much just a secondary weapon best used as a surprise tactic.

From there it boils down to lightsaber skill, and while admittedly Talon is similarly level headed and agile, she lacks both the technical skill and cunning of a Luminara Unduli. It's probably a pretty close fight, but I'd favor Luminara; Talon and Nihl are more similar to Vos in terms of ability, if anything.

|King Joker|
thumb up

ILS
The fact people think Luminara is > Vos upsets my brain. She isn't even that great.

NewGuy01
Luminara's pretty divine, bro.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Luminara is > Vos http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/aceventurathumbsup.gif

S_W_LeGenD
Talon

carthage
Talon in a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.