Rape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Women who love you, like a lot, try to pressure you into it by rejecting you.

Because they are so pathologically into you that they want you do be bad and get away with it.

And then when you're too morally conflicted to do so theygetknockedup by another dude because at this point they're satan level

Astner
You're going to get banned.

Morning_Glory
Grow up!

Oneness
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Grow up! You mean regain my sanity?

Hold me baby. And I might.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
You're going to get banned. For what?

Being unliked?

This isn't MvC.

Raptor Bada likes me here. Because I'm Italian.

And even if he does ban me IDGAF I've lost it.

AbnormalButSane
Please don't rape anyone.

Edit: Some woman is gonna stab you in the balls one day erm

Dave_97
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Please don't rape anyone.

Edit: Some woman is gonna stab you in the balls one day erm or man. I'd remove a dick if I ever saw someone getting raped

Oneness
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/man-fingers-cut-off-beheading-narcos-mexico/

Shit happens.

Tell me if rape even compares to getting your arm skinned off and your fingers and head sawed.

I DON'T THINK SO

In fact getting severely beaten is way worse than being raped. Because when your raped the intent is orgasm, not bludgeoning someone. Unless you're combining them, that's not the rape that's the violence. Rape is forced, but very rarely, unless it's from a bull queer in prison, does the rapist also give a beating. Hardly ever.

Oneness
And I've been severely beaten.

I've never had anything up my ass but that by itself isn't as traumatizing unless it's an ugly dude.

Rape has categories, it's not black and white.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oneness
http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/man-fingers-cut-off-beheading-narcos-mexico/

Shit happens.

Tell me if rape even compares to getting your arm skinned off and your fingers and head sawed.

I DON'T THINK SO

In fact getting severely beaten is way worse than being raped. Because when your raped the intent is orgasm, not bludgeoning someone. Unless you're combining them, that's not the rape that's the violence. Rape is forced, but very rarely, unless it's from a bull queer in prison, does the rapist also give a beating. Hardly ever.

1) Please don't attack/rape anyone

2) Please seek professional. Go tell a psychiatrist that you think the intention of rape is "to cause orgasms"

Thank you

Quincy
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Please don't rape anyone

2) Please seek professional. Go tell a psychiatrist that you think the intention of rape is "to cause orgasms"

Thank you

Oneness
Something that could be legally classified as rape can be something that really doesn't dehumanize someone nearly as much as something else that could be classified as rape that results in the same prison time.

It's ****ed up how we prosecute.

Veering off the levels of rape: A lot of innocent people are put in jail as well.

Oneness
1) Please don't attack/rape anyone

Thank you That's it.

You're getting raped for telling me what to do with my free time.

Oneness
Originally posted by Quincy
Dude, I already told you to go drop off the face of the earth didn't I?

Now do it! Piss off.

Robtard
That's it.

You're getting raped for telling me what to do with my free time.

That's fine, I prefer you focus on me and not someone physically around you.

So bring it

Oneness
That's fine, I prefer you focus on me and not someone physically around you.

So bring it You're just a coward hiding behind his computer.

Oneness
It's so sexist that especially women take rape to the next level more than it is.

Oneness
Getting your face smashed in versus getting raped?

http://www.bestshockers.com/3-guys-1-hammer/

Not a ****ing chance.

In one you die, the other you live unharmed and you can brush it off.

Rape is more like being socially humiliated, which is something I face on a day to day basis because I'm losing my grip and control over my life and say the most ****ed up shit waiting for someone to kill my ****ing ass cause I lost the thing I wanted most a year ago.

****ers.

Robtard
Maybe you should step away from the computer and go punch that body-bag for an hour or so?

That ACDC Chick
bro, it ain't even about 'causing orgasms' it's about asserting dominance over another human being cause you see them as below you. as an object to be used. there isn't any 'brushing it off' for rape victims cause the perpetrator and most every other person in their lives blames them and reminds them of those moments.

you honestly need to get out of the house and seek professional help if you think the things you mentioned are far worse than destroying someone's mentality to the point where a simple touch can make them want to vomit and subjects them to shame and ridicule for the rest of their lives.

Kharhmah
...you live unharmed and you can brush it off.

Rape is more like being socially humiliated...
Are you ****ing kidding me... That is really so not how that works.

At first I was just concerned for your own mental health, but now I am absolutely terrified for the safety of every woman who passes you on the street..

You need to seek professional help.

Oneness
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Are you ****ing kidding me... That is really so not how that works.

At first I was just concerned for your own mental health, but now I am absolutely terrified for the safety of every woman who passes you on the street..

You need to seek professional help. Rape IS emotionally humiliating. Being beaten is not so much humiliating but the deformities resulting from physical violence are a lot more traumatic.

Oneness
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
bro, it ain't even about 'causing orgasms' it's about asserting dominance over another human being cause you see them as below you. as an object to be used. there isn't any 'brushing it off' for rape victims cause the perpetrator and most every other person in their lives blames them and reminds them of those moments.

you honestly need to get out of the house and seek professional help if you think the things you mentioned are far worse than destroying someone's mentality to the point where a simple touch can make them want to vomit and subjects them to shame and ridicule for the rest of their lives. So they get all mela-dramatic because they buy into the fact that because someone overpowered them but didn't injure them beyond repair makes them objectively dominant.

It doesn't, though. It really doesn't make the rapist dominant in any capacity.

But the fact is, it's not as bad as being tortured. beaten. maimed. You still have both your eyes, sometimes in a rough enough fight you can get your eye gouged and for some men rape justifies taking a rapist's sight.

And it's really worse to physically gouge someone's eye out.

That ACDC Chick
those deformities heal a lot better and are a lot more accepted and sympathized for than someone's mental well being after being raped

AbnormalButSane
You are very disturbed. If I could report you to the authorities, I would.

Oneness
those deformities heal a lot better and are a lot more accepted and sympathized for than someone's mental well being after being raped Did you watch the video?

Think about the pain, not emotional, physical, of getting your fingers lopped off.

People don't judge you because you were raped they nurture you. When your face is carved up they do judge you and that my friend, ruins a chance of getting love. Being raped? Not so much. You've got nothing wrong with you, you can still make love, you look the same, everything works fine. Unlike me, you can psychologically recover and it's fine.

Being snobby, sexist, and turning into a BDSM because someone overpowered you but didn't hurt you is an over-reaction.

I've been sexually humiliated. Nobody gave a **** about that. poof it's gone. Sure, I'd thought about humiliating someone like I was, but in a way it makes you realize how that feels and you can be more soft-core, loving.

But a gimp in your step, not being able to see? Is that better?

You're notions are laughable.

Oneness
You are very disturbed. If I could report you to the authorities, I would. I would report to the authorities too for anything I had on you.

So watch out.

Oneness
Some rapists also have problems. They're not all ****ing living perfect lives.

Violence is worse than sex. Period.

AbnormalButSane
Rape IS violence. Please, please seek help.

Oneness
You are very disturbed. If I could report you to the authorities, I would. Snitch. lol

That ACDC Chick
are you ****ing kidding me, right now? is this for realsies. are we all being punked or something?

you've put so much stock into love (and the most wrong and ill conceived type of love at that) that you're completely blinded to how things really work. love isn't solely about appearance to begin with. people with physical deformities still receive plenty of love in their lives. it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Oneness
Rape IS violence. Please, please seek help. Help is a lover.

I've said that how many times today?

I'm losing it because I've been stuck here recovering from an injury and not a single friend has texted me or anything.

I tell everyone on my facebook they're useless ****ers a minute ago. I get comments of people saying they care just call me I love you and that just makes me feel like more of a piece of shit.

But you'd like to see me in a psyche-ward with no life. Right?

I never raped anyone. I never even made love.

So **** you.

Oneness
I've had a "friend" beat me black and blue for cock blocking and then ****ing the girl in the next room while I laid there.

Oneness
Yea, you Karma, nobody gives ****.

I'm a useless self-hating shyte.

In a hundred years who's gonna care?

Ya know?

Yea, I should be put in a psyche ward, I had no friends in high school I've missed out on everything every opportunity, I've just been working.

But in a psyche-ward I can have all these friends.

**** you too ABS.

That ACDC Chick
because that's the worst thing that could ever happen to someone and thus you should be rewarded and showered in praise, right?

AbnormalButSane
Help is a lover.

I've said that how many times today?

I'm losing it because I've been stuck here recovering from an injury and not a single friend has texted me or anything.

I tell everyone on my facebook they're useless ****ers a minute ago. I get comments of people saying they care just call me I love you and that just makes me feel like more of a piece of shit.

But you'd like to see me in a psyche-ward with no life. Right?

I never raped anyone. I never even made love.

So **** you.

I'd like to see you not be able to hurt anyone. Stop threatening to rape people.

Oneness
I'd like to see you not be able to hurt anyone. Well maybe if I didn't feel rejected and I wasn't hurting.
And yet, have I raped or hurt anyone?

No.

We were all children once, then life happened.

Remember that when you want to say I'm ****ing useless and don't deserve a life.

Quincy
Well maybe if I didn't feel rejected and I wasn't hurting.
And yet, have I raped or hurt anyone?

No.

We were all children once, then life happened.

Remember that when you want to say I'm ****ing useless and don't deserve a life.

You've claimed earlier that you've raped people...

Oneness
I'm the one who doesn't have much control over their life, or the people in it.

You say rape is about control, maybe that's how minds get warped. Maybe they just need a hug.

Maybe those school shooters? Just needed a girlfriend.

Take that last dude for example, I forget his name he was talking about how hurt and alone he felt and how he didn't understand why he was rejected before he CHANGED.

People change, emotionally, sometimes beyond recompense.

Oneness
You've claimed earlier that you've raped people... Never once did I claim that.

That ACDC Chick
no one here's even said that to/about you, tho
except maybe astner, but he says that to everyone

Oneness
no one here's even said that to/about you, tho
except maybe astner, but he says that to everyone No ABS said that.

That ACDC Chick
where??

Oneness
where?? Everyone who said "get help" and then when I said "give me love" and then they said "psychiatric"

Okay, medication doesn't solve the fact that God hates me and wants to build my hopes up and then break them when the one I like goes and ****s a dude's brains out

Oneness
They honestly don't know jack about me and why I say the things I say they don't know whether I'm serious or just venting and they don't care because if I drop off the face of the earth no one gives a FUC

whatever, just shut up and let this ****ing sorry ****ing thread die.

Quincy
I've raped ten, no, maybe forty women.

Rape is okay.

That ACDC Chick
Everyone who said "get help" and then when I said "give me love" and then they said "psychiatric"

Okay, medication doesn't solve the fact that God hates me and wants to build my hopes up and then break them when the one I like goes and ****s a dude's brains out
medication solves a lot more than you think. so does seeking professional help. take it from someone who's seen 90% of their family go in and out of psyche-wards. being institutionalized doesn't mean the end of your life. more likely than not, if you do well and follow what help the doctors give you, you'll be out in 2-3 weeks. i can't even count the number of times that's happened to the people i know.

Oneness
I was antagonizing you because you said my plans were disgusting.

That's what this whole thread is about.

I've lost control of my life.

I'm taking back today with Brie, like I said.

Oneness
medication solves a lot more than you think. so does seeking professional help. take it from someone who's seen 90% of their family go in and out of psyche-wards. being institutionalized doesn't mean the end of your life. more likely than not, if you do well and follow what help the doctors give you, you'll be out in 2-3 weeks. i can't even count the number of times that's happened to the people i know. No becuase I've been through all that.

She'll help me, her vaginal walls.

Jmanghan
Rapists are low-lives that deserve the death sentence.

Jmanghan
Even if they're messed up mentally. That girl has to live with that for the rest of her life, especially if she was a virgin beforehand.

Jmanghan
Guys as well, but that rarely ever happens.

Badabing
Oneness, just stop this nonsense. Ush and Backfire are not as forgiving as I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.