Is it ok to be judgemental?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
In my personal opinion, you can only judge someone who judges others. Judging someone can make them do stupid things, it usually goes hand-in-hand. "But everyone judges!" True, but its kinda ****ed up if you judge someone for being themselves. If someones being annoying, I can't in good conscience tell them to shut up, stop, or be quiet, because I'd feel like an ******* afterwards.

Jmanghan
The most common judging I've seen is when someone is hyper or "acting stupid on purpose to piss me off" and saying random things. Also, homosexual's get a lot of flack.

meep-meep
Every single person is judgemental in varying degrees. Being boisterous about it will create tension needed or unnecessary, imo.

SayWhat
Originally posted by meep-meep
Every single person is judgmental in varying degrees. Being boisterous about it will create tension needed or unnecessary, imo.

Won't create a whole lot of goodwill. But I am amazed about a lack of good manners and etiquette that goes on in the world. Makes me wonder and can not even smdh as that could be considered judgmental.

Astner
You can judge me all you want, but that won't change the fact that I don't give a shit about anything you have to say.

riv6672
Is it "ok"?
Unsure. Its human nature though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.