Bruce Wayne vs Bruce Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Not in his Batsuit, no gear, just pure H2H.

Who takes this?

KingD19
Which Bruce Wayne and which Bruce Lee?

pym-ftw
Non fight.

1 inch punch ftw

Jmanghan
Comic Bruce Wayne, y'know, the one who cut down a tree with a kick.

And... Bruce Lee... Master of the 1 inch punch.

Yamcha
They fuse, thus creating Wayne Lee.

We all win.

Utrigita
Bruce Wayne absolutely tears him apart.

Wei Phoenix
Bruce wins.

ZXCHQ
trolling aside bruce lee would never be able to beat a fictional character.

jmoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Bruce wins.

Ha! I see what you did there.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Bruce wins. DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

Bentley
Since this is a movie fight and Wayne has no gear, I think he gets his ass handed to him badly.

Edit: Sh_t I forgot this was the all-genre forums, never mind my previous comment.

Spawningpool
In the middle of the fight chuck norris would round house kick bruce Wayne's head off and then challenge lee

Kazenji
Originally posted by Spawningpool
In the middle of the fight chuck norris would round house kick bruce Wayne's head off and then challenge lee

Who then loses.

Tzeentch
haermm

Rezactic
A thug with a gun would kill Bruce Lee

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Yamcha
They fuse, thus creating Wayne Lee.

We all win.

This is the only right answer. thumb up

cdtm
Bruce Lee did beat Chuck Norris, and I'm pretty sure Norris would stomp any Batman (Except maybe West..)

Jmanghan
Bruce Wayne has mastered 128 martial arts, he has lifted WEELLLLLLL over 1000 pounds, closer to 2000 actually. He can literally dodge gunfire.

Based
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Bruce Wayne has mastered 128 martial arts, he has lifted WEELLLLLLL over 1000 pounds, closer to 2000 actually. He can literally dodge gunfire.

So you admit to spite. lmao

Rezactic
Originally posted by cdtm
Bruce Lee did beat Chuck Norris, and I'm pretty sure Norris would stomp any Batman (Except maybe West..) Chuck Norris is like 103 years old now, I can beat the crap out of Chuck Norris

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Kazenji
Who then loses.
Everyone loses chuck always wins

Spawningpool
Originally posted by cdtm
Bruce Lee did beat Chuck Norris, and I'm pretty sure Norris would stomp any Batman (Except maybe West..)
In an interview with chuck norris chuck and lee went to dinner together because they were working in a movie together... And in the middle of the interview chuck norris and lee agreed to never fight because they found it pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.