Deathstroke vs Daredevil and Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Werewolf582
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: standard gear

Who wins?

carver9
no expression

Werewolf582
Originally posted by carver9
no expression

Well?

carver9
Daredevil wins.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by carver9
Daredevil wins.

By himself or.......

RockofAges
Deathstroke would already have a very difficult time fighting them individually. At the same time they would overwhelm him. The only way deathstroke wins is if Bullseye loses his shit and starts attacking Daredevil.

Golgo13
Slade.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Slade wins decisively.

Supermutant
Round 1 Slade
Round 2 Team

Caps Conscience
Team

Vixal1
Pre 52?

Round 1 it'd be close by Slade

Round 2 Slade with ease

Nu52?

Round 1 Slade stomps

Round 2 Slade stomps

DTM
Id support Deathstroke to beat them in both scenarios. Hes like a pumped Captain America, armed to the teeth, who has no issues killing his foes. Bullseye falls soon-ish, then not too much longer Daredevil as well.

Vixal1
Originally posted by DTM
Id support Deathstroke to beat them in both scenarios. Hes like a pumped Captain America, armed to the teeth, who has no issues killing his foes. Bullseye falls soon-ish, then not too much longer Daredevil as well. Yah, although I can see a possible victory against Pre 52 Deathstroke in raw H2H (notice I said possible and not probable)

New 52 Deathstroke is too much, armor, physical stats in the 4-8 ton range, Nth metal etc

DTM
Id suppport pre 52 Deathstroke to beat both of them as well as post, just post doing so easier, as you say. smile

Vixal1
It depends, Deathstroke pre 52 has had his highs and lows. If Deathstroke is written by Geoff Johns I can see him winning. If he's written by Eric Wallace I can see Daredevil alone being hell for him let alone Bullseye.

Then again Eric Wallace had Killer Croc going toe to toe with Osiris so I don't put too much stock into him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.