Madara vs Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Madara, resurrected with ten tails power.

Luffy starts in Gear 2, Haki up.

Before anyone calls mismatch, Guy messed him up pretty bad in Eight Gate mode, and I can't see Luffy being much slower then anything in the Naruto-verse (If at all), and certainly has better striking and durability feats...

Who wins?

SquallX
Everything you wrote about Luffy having any kind of advantage is wrong.

Luffy can't even beat regular Madara, yet you think he can even hope to last less than a micro second against Juubi Madara?

Hell, Juubi Madara solos the One Piece verse.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by SquallX

Luffy can't even beat regular Madara, yet you think he can even hope to last less than a micro second against Juubi Madara?

Hell, Juubi Madara solos the One Piece verse. Originally posted by SquallX

Hell, Juubi Madara solos the One Piece verse. i think madara will win here

cdtm

Hell, Juubi Madara solos the One Piece verse.

Luffy has feats ranging from one shot KOing a skyscraper sized Kraken, to pushing aside two largish multi story buildings casually, to defeating an attack that could sink an island

Narutos best feats involve chakra attacks, but I'm unaware of physical combatants having many comparable feats, if any.

So it's a DBZ situation where Madara is a lot less durable to h2h, then to energy attacks.

I think Luffy could do at least as well as Guy, given his laundry list of better feats.

cdtm
I just want to make clear, that I think Madara could squash him like a bug using chakra attacks.

But it was established self handicapping himself for sport is CIS, when he fought the five Kages.

And he wasn't going all out vs Guy either. A jubeidama is all it would take.

So given CIS, which defaults at on, he'll fight Luffy on his level, physically.

BeyonderGod
Madara rapes

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
Luffy has feats ranging from one shot KOing a skyscraper sized Kraken, to pushing aside two largish multi story buildings casually, to defeating an attack that could sink an island

Narutos best feats involve chakra attacks, but I'm unaware of physical combatants having many comparable feats, if any.

So it's a DBZ situation where Madara is a lot less durable to h2h, then to energy attacks.

I think Luffy could do at least as well as Guy, given his laundry list of better feats.

No, its really now.

juubi Madara goes to sleep and let Luffy wails on him for the next few hrs, wakes up kills Luffy then solos the One Piece verse.

Q99

Before anyone calls mismatch, Guy messed him up pretty bad in Eight Gate mode, and I can't see Luffy being much slower then anything in the Naruto-verse (If at all), and certainly has better striking and durability feats...

Luffy has no speed feats near Guy, and nor do his striking feats stand up to 8th gate.

Ok? Every single Evening Elephant hit can go through kilometers of stone, and he spams those. Night Guy is way stronger than that.

Buildings? That's nothing.

SSJGGogeta

O...K? How, in your book, does pushing two skyscrapers apart, put Luffy on the level of someone who casually stomped nine tailed beasts that could all mountain range bust? Not to mention that Madara, you know, in his regular form, CUT TWO MOUNTAINS IN HALF BY UNSHEATHING HIS SWORD. thumb up

Even the highest One Piece tier, large town busting(face it, those Islands were tiny), would be stalemated by a current fodder in Naruto, like Pain. Jyuubidara was conjuring country level meteor showers with a gesture, and fighting off two people that dealt with a planet buster.

No, its really now.

juubi Madara goes to sleep and let Luffy wails on him for the next few hrs, wakes up kills Luffy then solos the One Piece verse.

Yeah, Squall's right here. Regular Madara cut two mountains in half by unsheathing his sword. Luffy pushed some buildings apart...? Pain destroyed a village with a gesture, and he got stomped on by sage mode Naruto. The level of destruction Luffy is capable of was already surpassed by THEN in Naruto. Let alone Madara, let alone a host of the ten tails, let alone Jyuubidara.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Luffy has no speed feats near Guy, and nor do his striking feats stand up to 8th gate.

Ok? Every single Evening Elephant hit can go through kilometers of stone, and he spams those. Night Guy is way stronger than that.

Buildings? That's nothing.

That was an example of his averages, though. Outside of Guy, would you say Naruto has better feats?

What about KOing the Kraken while under the deep ocean? Simply surviving the pressure of ocean depths is a durability feat, let alone KOing a monster.

On the Susanoo: Yeah, Madara's Susanoo cleaves mountains. The Fifth hokage can't come close to that, but she would have killed him if he wasn't an immortal regenerator at the time (While also weaker then alive, I realize.)

SSJGGogeta
That was an example of his averages, though. Outside of Guy, would you say Naruto has better feats?

What about KOing the Kraken while under the deep ocean? Simply surviving the pressure of ocean depths is a durability feat, let alone KOing a monster.

On the Susanoo: Yeah, Madara's Susanoo cleaves mountains. The Fifth hokage can't come close to that, but she would have killed him if he wasn't an immortal regenerator at the time (While also weaker then alive, I realize.)

Um, Tsunade only came close to killing him because of the fact that he was toying with them the entire fight. He even made five Susano'o clones fight the Kage for him, because they were so weak they couldn't even deal with his clones. And Tsunade never came close to touching him in Perfect Susano'o, none of the Kage did. The only reason it got cancelled is because the edo tensei was undone by Itachi, and even then, he could have used it again, if he wasn't so proud, and so unfathomably stronger than the Kage.

And even the Biju couldn't beat Madara when he was alive, and he only had one Rinnegan at that point.

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um, Tsunade only came close to killing him because of the fact that he was toying with them the entire fight. He even made five Susano'o clones fight the Kage for him, because they were so weak they couldn't even deal with his clones. And Tsunade never came close to touching him in Perfect Susano'o, none of the Kage did.

Yes, I addressed this. It's CIS, which is active in board fights, unlike PIS.

He was holding back against Guy as well. (For example, he could have nuked the entire battlefield, giving no opportunity to dodge.)

SSJGGogeta
Yes, I addressed this. It's CIS.

He was holding back against Guy as well. (For example, he could have nuked the entire battlefield, giving no opportunity to dodge.)

Um, Madara wasn't holding back against Gai, lol. He couldn't even react to his attacks. He was going to be able to possibly kill Gai, but Minato warped his Goudama away. Madara tried to kill Gai, but Gai was too fast, and strong for him to do anything. It doesn't mean though, that Gai's attacks surpassed Madara's healing factor, which allowed him to shrug off getting his torso blown off, and even getting bisected at the waist.

That's why Madara said Gai was the best he's ever fought, at least in terms of Taijutusu.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

What makes you say this?

Because Guy warped space?

In general, both One Piece and Naruto are pretty hard to measure. Ask any fan who's faster, and you'll get a different answer (Nami redirects lightning, or Itachi reacts to a Sasuke move said to be 100 times faster then sound, or whatever.)

I know Kishi himself at one point claimed his characters can't dodge bullets, which I don't really agree with especially against Raikage and up. On average, the speed feats of both universes are DBZ type "some degree of insane but incalculable speed" though...

SquallX
What makes you say this?

In general, both One Piece and Naruto are pretty hard to measure. Ask any fan who's faster, and you'll get a different answer (Nami redirects lightning, or Itachi reacts to a Sasuke move said to be 100 times faster then sound, or whatever.)

I know Kishi himself at one point claimed his characters can't dodge bullets, which I don't really agree with especially against Raikage and up. On average, the speed feats of both universes are DBZ type "some degree of insane but incalculable speed" though...

Kishi never said he's characters can't dodge bullets, it was the people that debated against the verse that claimed that.

What Kishi said was that gun didn't fit in with the motif of the story. I.E ninjas with guns, when gun were consider to be to loud for the ninja world.

cdtm
Anyways...

Read back through the Guy/Madara fight. I forgot he broke Madara's Susanoo.. O_O

Heh, I actually crammed in the last 100 chapters in a single sitting, and was still processing how disappointing the finale was (Not to say there weren't things I didn't enjoy. Jolly Roger graffiti was a nice shout out.), so I'll just concede the match to Madara for now.

Anyways, for the hell of it, could the Madara that fought Guy tank a 1,000 cracker fist attack from Kenshiro, and go on to defeat him in Musou Tensei mode? smile

Yamcha
I'm actually curious if a pissed off Luffy could break Susanoo? While I still give the fight to Madara, I'm actually curious if Luffy has enough force to do that with maybe not one of his single punch bigger attacks (like Grizzly Magnum) but more so a constant barrage like the Jet Gattling Gun (maybe even the armament haki version)?

SquallX
Originally posted by Yamcha
I'm actually curious if a pissed off Luffy could break Susanoo? While I still give the fight to Madara, I'm actually curious if Luffy has enough force to do that with maybe not one of his single punch bigger attacks (like Grizzly Magnum) but more so a constant barrage like the Jet Gattling Gun (maybe even the armament haki version)?

No.

cdtm
Yeah, a Susanoo or Kurama chakra sheath beats even Logia in raw power.

Thing is, Haki lets characters treat energy like a physical object, so it's not a stretch to say it might react with Chakra energy, in much the same way natural energy hurt Obito and Madara, despite their power.

But it's speculative, and there's no way to say for sure. *Shrugs*

NewGuy01
When did guy break any Susano'o? I don't even recall Rikudo Madara ever even using Susano'o.

That said, Madara definitely wins this. As Gogeta pointed out, he pretty comfortably put out a small country level meteor shower, and his Gudoudama weapons atomize everything they touch. Moreover, he tagged Minato three times before he even had the chance to teleport, whilst someone like the Raikage couldn't tag Minato at all. And the Raikage is at least upper-hypersonic by virtue of speed scaling.

And Naruto characters not being able to dodge bullets at this point wouldn't make much sense.

SSJGGogeta
What makes you say this?

Um, Luffy has no speed feats close to Gai's, because Gai was able to dominate Jyuubidara in terms of speed. Jyuubidara, who tagged Minato three times before he could warp with Hiraishin. HIRAISHIN IS LIGHT SPEED, meaning it should activate pretty damn fast too. Also, Minato was able to warp before Raikage could tag him once, the same Raikage who was as fast as lightning itself. Luffy is a slug compared to a fraction of that.

Also, Gai didn't, "warp space", that's a mistranslation. He warped the Gudoudama spear by moving so quickly that the air pressure bent it. The spears of will made by Madara are 10 times harder than steel btw, according to Shizune. That is monstrously faster/stronger than Luffy could ever dream of.

They are not hard to measure, as I have just proven.

Yeah, Kishi said that. Back in the forest of Death arc. When Naruto was 12. And could be tagged by snakes. They can warp at light speed, and fight almost as fast now. Your point?

BeyonderGod
Gogeta it was 3 Mountains not 2.

Also this isn't even debatable nothing luffy has can hurt let alone touch him.

BeyonderGod
Kishi 1st Naruto manga had guns and he stated
"guns wouldn't fit." He wanted. Traditional style manga also Kirin was natural lighting where itachi susnaoo at point blank shielded him.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Gogeta it was 3 Mountains not 2.

Also this isn't even debatable nothing luffy has can hurt let alone touch him.

I'm talking about when he fought the Gokage. When he fought Hashirama, that one slash cut a mountain RANGE in half. But the unsheathing thing with two mountains is just as impressive, imo.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'm talking about when he fought the Gokage. When he fought Hashirama, that one slash cut a mountain RANGE in half. But the unsheathing thing with two mountains is just as impressive, imo.
True
Unsheathing (2)+Swinging (3)= still multi-mountain level.

Dark-Kenshin
Madara's only means of beating a guy who can bust city-sized objects with mere punches (despite being injured and despite being underwater) is to use sharingan hax. Otherwise he gets blitzed. If Luffy gets in a jet bazooka, he's gonna be in way worse shape than he was against Gai.

Zamiel
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Madara's only means of beating a guy who can bust city-sized objects with mere punches (despite being injured and despite being underwater) is to use sharingan hax. Otherwise he gets blitzed. If Luffy gets in a jet bazooka, he's gonna be in way worse shape than he was against Gai.

Gai's speed bends space and destroys objects that tank mountain buster. How is Luffy above Gai?

Q99
Originally posted by Zamiel
Gai's speed bends space and destroys objects that tank mountain buster. How is Luffy above Gai?

And even not counting Night Gai, Midnight Elephant was punching him through Kilometers of earth each hit! That's also well above Luffy!

Like, you know the big statue guy being fought right now? Gai could one-shot it with Elephant... which is a rapid fire series of moves that Madara successfully tanked.

Gai has much superior physical attacks than Luffy with Elephant, and said attacks *didn't work*.

BeyonderGod
Luffy gets raped.....
Living Madara=Overkill
Blind Madara=Overkill
Edo Madara=Overkill
Rikudou Madara=OMEGA Overkill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.