Edward vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Edward (Twlight)

vs

Jason

juggerman
Which Jason?

Reflassshh
Edward stomps even Jason X. The milky vampire is far too fast, durable and strong.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Edward stomps even Jason X. The milky vampire is far too fast, durable and strong.

Lets equalize the speed.

Psychotron
Edward, I guess. With equalized speed it could go either way, I don't recall any impressive strength feats from Edward, though he probably has the edge.

Time Immemorial
He was pretty strong, he stopped a moving car with one hand, ripped some trees out from the roots and was stronger then most of the he encountered besides that big council guy.

Tattoos N Scars
Edward should win. Is Jason strong enough to dismember Edward?

steverules_2
Doubtful, strongest feat shown by Jason would probably be knocking a guys head clean off with one punch

Psychotron
Originally posted by steverules_2
Doubtful, strongest feat shown by Jason would probably be knocking a guys head clean off with one punch

He has better feats in FvJ. Also, I thought we're talking about Uber Jason, he was strong enough to knock a robot's head off with one punch.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He was pretty strong, he stopped a moving car with one hand, ripped some trees out from the roots and was stronger then most of the he encountered besides that big council guy.

The van was already slowing down because it was moving sideways, the tree feat is not impressive.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Psychotron
He has better feats in FvJ. Also, I thought we're talking about Uber Jason, he was strong enough to knock a robot's head off with one punch.

The van was already slowing down because it was moving sideways, the tree feat is not impressive.

OP says Jason, not Jason X so until the thread maker says it's him then I'm going with original Jason/Zombie Jason

And in FvJ he has impressive feats yeah but none that really showed his strength that showed how strong he was, unless you're talking about when he picked Freddy up and walked along putting him through glass but I think knocking a head clean off is better

Lestov16
Sadly, I think Sparklefag is going to win this one

Tattoos N Scars
In FvJ, Jason did impale a kid with a machete and tossed him clear out of the corn field. Not sure if that is enough strength to tear Edward apart. Edward could definitely dismember Jason, however.

Psychotron
OP says Jason, not Jason X so until the thread maker says it's him then I'm going with original Jason/Zombie Jason

And in FvJ he has impressive feats yeah but none that really showed his strength that showed how strong he was, unless you're talking about when he picked Freddy up and walked along putting him through glass but I think knocking a head clean off is better

Yeah, but Uber Jason is Jason's final appearance, it's not unreasonable to use him.

He had more than that. Lifting that huge boiler, ragodolling Freddy in the real world and the dream world, backhanding the black girl into a wall, impaling that kid and tossing him 10s of feet into the air. There might be more.

Reflassshh
Meh, Edwards fts are still better.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lets equalize the speed.
Still the vampire.

KingD19
What made Ed so impressive is that his strength was often displayed against other opponents in his strength range or stronger. All of Jason's feats were against normal people fat below him physically

steverules_2
Originally posted by Psychotron
Yeah, but Uber Jason is Jason's final appearance, it's not unreasonable to use him.

He had more than that. Lifting that huge boiler, ragodolling Freddy in the real world and the dream world, backhanding the black girl into a wall, impaling that kid and tossing him 10s of feet into the air. There might be more.

OP just doesn't seem like he is using Jason X or Uber Jason if you will

Ah yeah the boiler, haven't seen the film in a while

Flyattractor
FvJ Jason did punch down a Steel Security Door. And that bit where he ripped that old farm machinery apart and then flung that kid across the filed like a football.

Even a deflated one like the patriots use.

steverules_2
You remember it better than I do, I liked the FvJ fight but the rest of the film was filled with horny teenagers who couldn't act, the fight at the end should've been the film

Psychotron
You remember it better than I do, I liked the FvJ fight but the rest of the film was filled with horny teenagers who couldn't act, the fight at the end should've been the film

But that's the beauty of slashers. Shitty acting, hot naked teen girls, and bloody kills.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Reflassshh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.