Xenomorphs vs Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
10 Drones invade the school and start to wreck shit, can the wizards stop them?

If they can, 2 predators start hunting Dumbledore and Voldemort down, can they survive for a week?

Omega Vision
Make it one drone and it will probably kill half the school, ten drones and the inverse ninja ratio starts to take effect.

Interesting thread.

juggerman
Originally posted by Reflassshh

If they can, 2 predators start hunting Dumbledore and Voldemort down, can they survive for a week?

1. Yes, but they suffer heavy losses.

2. If they know they are being hunted, they survive. If not, they get picked off easily.

Psychotron
Originally posted by juggerman

2. If they know they are being hunted, they survive. If not, they get picked off easily.

This.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Make it one drone and it will probably kill half the school, ten drones and the inverse ninja ratio starts to take effect.

Interesting thread. Mmh something similar to what happened to the Sevastopol in Alien isolation? Interesting.

Mindship
Originally posted by Reflassshh

If they can, 2 predators start hunting Dumbledore and Voldemort down, can they survive for a week? 1. Yes, but with major losses, especially to the student body.

2. Yes. I would think that after the drone wave, they'd be alert (and prepped?) for anything more to come.

Intriguing matchup. I can't get the visions of xenos, creeping along the ceiling architecture of the school, out of my head.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by juggerman

2. If they know they are being hunted, they survive. If not, they get picked off easily. This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.