Sidious and Vitiate vs. Malgus, Bane, Durron, HoT and Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak. Bane gets Orbalisks.

No prep time/no amp.

Setting: Senate Rotunda

Sidious and Vitiate start off on a levitating pod. The opposite team starts at the floor of the Senate.

Who wins?

BONUS: Losing team is joined by Dooku.

Selenial
Team one easily, followed by a team 1 mid difficulty victory.

Stigma
Really, team 1 wins even if it's 2v6? Interesting mmm

|King Joker|
Team 2.

Angelalex242
They did say 'at their peak'...which includes DE Sidious. Who has so much Dark Side he pretty much IS a Nexus Vitiate can use to amp himself up to normal levels. This is in addition to Force Storm. Armor won't save Bane from that.

Once the Force Storm goes off, Kyp and HoT are team 2's only hope, as the only real defense against one is Force Harmony, which the Darksiders are all useless for.

Except Kyp is a little vulnerable to mindrape. Just ask Exar Kun.

Selenial
Originally posted by Stigma
Really, team 1 wins even if it's 2v6? Interesting mmm

It's DE Sidious and Vitiate, and they start off at ranged.

A minimum of 2 will fall before the team even reaches them to be honest, not one member of the team can face against a focused force attack from Sidious at his peak.

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
It's DE Sidious and Vitiate, and they start off at ranged.
Sure, but Kyp has a black hole level TK. Starkiller can also TK pods like paper aircrafts. The combo of these two should be able to stall Sidious for a time./shrug
A minimum of 2 will fall before the team even reaches them to be honest,
I assume you mean Bane and HoT biscuits
not one member of the team can face against a focused force attack from Sidious at his peak.
Agreed, although like I said I assume if they fight smart, the duo Kyp/SK can stall Sidious while the other part of the team goes after Vitiate.
I'm sure there are some posters here who'd argue that the combo Malgus/Bane/HoT can take down Vitiate, even if start off at a tactical disadvantage.

carthage
Not sure.

Angelalex242
Well, Vitiate will, being Vitiate, try to mindrape anyone on the opposing team he can. Kyp is probably the most vulnerable to that of team 2. Starkiller, being a clone, may also be vulnerable.

Nephthys
Team 2.

ares834
Team 2 destroys in the first fight. Adding Dooku to team 1 makes the battle closer, but team 2 still likely takes it.

carthage
Dooku would get stomped pretty badly by Malgus and Starkiller's combined force attacks.

Team 1 might have a chance if Vitiate stays on his pod, and lets Sidious duel while supplementing him with FL storms/TP attacks. But they'll get to him eventually.

Angelalex242
Except I think Team 1 should do it the other way, let Vitiate stall for Sidiou's Force Storm, which team 2 has no good way of dealing with, lacking the vital Force Harmony it takes to stop the thing.

carthage
Oh if this is DE Sidious then him and Vitiate might win via TP or drain.

Angelalex242
Of course it's DE, 2 on 5 (or 6) has no business taking place if Sidious isn't DE mode. :P

Sinious
Interesting fight. I think Vitiate can stall the team with FLS better than Sidious could by dueling since its harder to fight 5 guys of this caliber in close range. Besides, Sidious' force storm is a more powerful attack than Vitiate's FLS so it would be smarter to have Sidious charge up and do his thing.

Or perhaps Sidious could stall them with his force powers while Vitiate mindrapes Durron and Starkiller which also wouldn't end up well for team 2.

Which ever way the duo decides to approach the team, I think they definitely have a good chance at defeating this opposition. They just have too many haxxx abilities when combined.

(But not voting for now)

Selenial
Why does Sidious need to "charge" it?

Doesn't it require "merely a thought" and some concentration to summon?

Sinious
True but I don't think that would give him victory against any non light side team like 25 Exar Kuns just because they don't have a direct defense for it. I think Sidious would need at least a distraction to apply it properly against this team which is what I meant by charging(I guess).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.