Deadpool Vs Azrael (Michael Lane)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DP_zpsoytmik7p.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ML_zpsw6zheqvz.jpg

deathslash
deadpool wins evetually

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
deadpool wins evetually

I was going to say the other way around. Both are extremely skilled (Lane has the suit of sorrows, which grants the user all the past users skills, one being Batman), a grenade was blown right in front of him and he had no scratch, he easily survived fireball's attacks, and the swords could be haxxed.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
I was going to say the other way around. Both are extremely skilled (Lane has the suit of sorrows, which grants the user all the past users skills, one being Batman), a grenade was blown right in front of him and he had no scratch, he easily survived fireball's attacks, and the swords could be haxxed. deadpool has an insane healing factor, ranged attacks, is insanely skilled when he's serious, and held his own against people ranging from wolverine to the hulk.

Golgo13
deadpool has an insane healing factor, ranged attacks, is insanely skilled when he's serious, and held his own against people ranging from wolverine to the hulk.

I know, which is why I think this could get interesting. Wade has the healing, while Lane has the durability. How exactly will Wade get past that? Swords and guns won't do it. He's proven much more durable than that.

deathslash
lane will eventually get worn out, while wade could probably fight forever. Moreover, Lane will have to dismember deadpool to keep him from winning this fight. I could see Azreal pulling a majority in the past, but against the current deadpool, he's going to lose more times than not.

Golgo13
lane will eventually get worn out, while wade could probably fight forever. Moreover, Lane will have to dismember deadpool to keep him from winning this fight. I could see Azreal pulling a majority in the past, but against the current deadpool, he's going to lose more times than not.

The Suit of Sorrows protect the users from harm, though. Not only that, but it provides the user the strength, speed, and skill set of everyone who has used it in the past.

Has Deadpool overcome something similar of the sword of sin?

deathslash
The Suit of Sorrows protect the users from harm, though. Not only that, but it provides the user the strength, speed, and skill set of everyone who has used it in the past.

Has Deadpool overcome something similar of the sword of sin? going purely off of feats; deadpool is currently ridiculous. He's fought multiple teleporters at the same time (without getting hit by the way), fought dracula, beat crossebones to within an inch of his life (beat him so badly that sabretooth turned and walked in the opposite direction as soon as he saw him), fought taskmaster, trapster, and stilt woman at the same time, broke the fourth wall, was still talking even though his head had been severed from his body, fought several x-men members (consisting of nightcrawler, colossus, beast, storm, and Rachael gray) at the same time, fought his way through dozens of alternate reality versions of himself and then beat Dreadpool in a 1v1 fight, etc.

Let's not forget, Wade's shifty, has a teleporter, dozens of weapons, and is very skilled. I believe that he'll find a way.

Golgo13
going purely off of feats; deadpool is currently ridiculous. He's fought multiple teleporters at the same time (without getting hit by the way), fought dracula, beat crossebones to within an inch of his life (beat him so badly that sabretooth turned and walked in the opposite direction as soon as he saw him), fought taskmaster, trapster, and stilt woman at the same time, broke the fourth wall, was still talking even though his head had been severed from his body, fought several x-men members (consisting of nightcrawler, colossus, beast, storm, and Rachael gray) at the same time, fought his way through dozens of alternate reality versions of himself and then beat Dreadpool in a 1v1 fight, etc.

Let's not forget, Wade's shifty, has a teleporter, dozens of weapons, and is very skilled. I believe that he'll find a way.

Again, those characters aren't protected by the suit of sorrows. Which enabled Lane to easily survive an army worth of ammo, including a rocket to the FACE. He easily survived Fireball's attacks, which were said to be as hot as the sun. Hyperbole, but impressive, nonetheless.

He easily defeated Nightwing, with the Sword of Sin. Something that could very well be in Lane's favor. Not too sure about that, though. I'd have to see Deadpool defeating something similar.

Lane is more than likely faster, stronger, and more skilled. All thanks to his suit. It also boosts his stamina, so eventually Slade will get hit with the swords.

maxivitopowe
so in other words you've created spite thread?

Golgo13
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
so in other words you've created spite thread?

I wouldn't say that. Like death stated, Deadpool has the healing advantage. It's going to take Lane a long time to take him out, If he can. It all depends on how much those swords will effect Wade.

8swords
I was going to say the other way around. Both are extremely skilled (Lane has the suit of sorrows, which grants the user all the past users skills, one being Batman), a grenade was blown right in front of him and he had no scratch, he easily survived fireball's attacks, and the swords could be haxxed.

ofcourse you would, laughing out loud you've been slacking of golgo, you're giving thread in favor to marvel lately, :P

SamZED

Has Deadpool overcome something similar of the sword of sin? I'm willing to play devil's advocate but need more info on Azrael's equipment. Like on that sword.
Skills of all previous users sounds badass but in comicbook world that doesn't necessarily mean he's Batman+ by default. Just that he's "insanely skilled" similar to Taskmaster.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
I'm willing to play devil's advocate but need more info on Azrael's equipment. Like on that sword.
Skills of all previous users sounds badass but in comicbook world that doesn't necessarily mean he's Batman+ by default. Just that he's "insanely skilled" similar to Taskmaster.

Here is what Azrael did to Batman (Dick):
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ1_zpsloltfre8.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ2_zpsmselmwr3.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ3_zpsorjv0qmn.jpg

The Sword of Sin effects the soul, if you're not pure of heart.

It can also rip people to shreds.
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ5_zps34bklwcc.jpg

The Suit like I said is pretty durable (Against Fireballs attacks)
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ7_zpshxh01jp1.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ4_zpseqmm9xh9.jpg

And a rocket point blank
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AZ6_zpstbfzyshm.jpg

SamZED
Those are some badass feats. I'll try to make a counter argument.

But got two questions first, how is he against piercing damage? Bullets/swords etc. it's a bit different from missiles/explosives.
And the second - would I be wrong to assume he's still street level fast and strong? I mean speed and strength of hundreds of previous owners implies he should be a speedster which I don't think he is. So could it be more like BP/Last Airbender previous "experiences" kind of thing?
DP can handle meta speed, after all he is enhanced too. As for the sword, he's defended himself against adamantium and even uru. He is one of the best swordsman in Marvel. Also his healing factor can take care of most of the damage to his body. His soul? Based on his encounter with Satana he doesn't much require a soul to function. He barely has one at this point.

Golgo13
Those are some badass feats. I'll try to make a counter argument.

But got two questions first, how is he against piercing damage? Bullets/swords etc. it's a bit different from missiles/explosives.
And the second - would I be wrong to assume he's still street level fast and strong? I mean speed and strength of hundreds of previous owners implies he should be a speedster which I don't think he is. So could it be more like BP/Last Airbender previous "experiences" kind of thing?
DP can handle meta speed, after all he is enhanced too. As for the sword, he's defended himself against adamantium and even uru. He is one of the best swordsman in Marvel. Also his healing factor can take care of most of the damage to his body. His soul? Based on his encounter with Satana he doesn't much require a soul to function. He barely has one at this point.

1. The scan before the rocket launcher shows him tanking bullets just fine.
2. Most of them are just unknown men, of course, but one of the men is Bruce himself. So, he has the speed of Batman and the past users who wore the Suit of Sorrows on top of his.

naurtoisbeast
2. Most of them are just unknown men, of course, but one of the men is Bruce himself. So, he has the speed of Batman and the past users who wore the Suit of Sorrows on top of his. Originally posted by Golgo13
2. Most of them are just unknown men, of course, but one of the men is Bruce himself. So, he has the speed of Batman and the past users who wore the Suit of Sorrows on top of his. i think azreaal will win here

SamZED
2. Most of them are just unknown men, of course, but one of the men is Bruce himself. So, he has the speed of Batman and the past users who wore the Suit of Sorrows on top of his.
You mean the one with the flames?
I think DP can compete in the speed dept.

carver9
Deadpool is faster and more agile but everything else goes to Azrael. Even without his uniform he was able to lift a huge tree. In some ways this is a mismatch but Deadpool healing factor would keep him in the game. Batman has taken advantage of Azrael in combat but he was unable to bypass the armor. Azrael didn't feel any of his attacks (even though Bats bad the clear advantage). Deadpool blades could probably pierce him though and if he can, then I would give Deadpool a high majority.

psycho gundam
Lane has the durability. How exactly will Wade get past that? Swords and guns won't do it. He's proven much more durable than that. So how is this thread viable in your opinion again?

Juk3n
Can't be shot.
Can't be stabbed.
Explosives have no effect.

Fighting an opponent whos only means of damage output is;

Guns
Swords
Explosives.

Well, you've covered all bases here, I thought I chime in before /spiteclose.

DarkSaint85
Deadpool breaks the 4th wall, and kills him.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Deadpool breaks the 4th wall, and kills him. thumb up

Golgo13
You mean the one with the flames?
I think DP can compete in the speed dept.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Azrael_Michael_Lane_0042.jpg

SamZED
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Azrael_Michael_Lane_0042.jpg thumb up Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.