Least competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
What character has the least competition, especially as opposed to their power/skill set?
You can go by rogues gallery, or by reality, or however you happen to see it.

I believe the king of this category might be Dr. Manhattan, the only real super powered character in his reality, and an uber one at that.

Star428
Yeah, Manhattan is the obvious pick.

pym-ftw
Superman

He literally has to hold back or he'd kill his rogues gallery.

krisblaze
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Superman

He literally has to hold back or he'd kill his rogues gallery.
Same with Flash though

riv6672
Cant say Flash and Supes arent good choices.

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672
Cant say Flash and Supes arent good choices.

Look at the people Superman faces in his regular comics.

Most of Superman's opponents in DCNU have been uphill battles/people who are more powerful than him.

riv6672
Well to be honest, i was hoping for choices other than Superman, because then the odds are all thats going to be debated is just this.
Do we look at Superman's entire 77 year run, or his last few years, that have mostly ignored a large chunk of his rogues?

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672
Well to be honest, i was hoping for choices other than Superman, because then the odds are all thats going to be debated is just this.
Do we look at Superman's entire 77 year run, or his last few years, that have mostly ignored a large chunk of his rogues?
Yeah he's faced some really weak guys.

Anyways, yes, let's ignore him stick out tongue

I think Flash has some of the most seemingly ridiculous/weak, yet surprisingly cruel/powerful rogues.

Captain Britain's "default rogues" were actually pretty weak.

Slaymaster, Hurricane, Dr.Falcon and a few other hilarious guys.

Then on the other hand there's MJJ and the Fury.

DarkSaint85
Punisher.

He's human, like his prey. He doesn't often take tech around. Yet, he's unkillable. At least Batman's rogues have powers or gimmicks.

Frank is playing Counterstrike with cheats on.

riv6672
@kris
Ha, yeah CB had some kooky adventures though!
You're also right about Flash Rogues, IMO.

Bentley
Kang.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang.

Because nobody wants to play with him.

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because nobody wants to play with him.

Going by that reasoning it would be DarkSaint85 biscuits

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Going by that reasoning it would be DarkSaint85 biscuits

Lies.

I want to play with myself.

Me > Kang already.

Mindship
Does this have to be just comics? Otherwise: George Reeves Superman. Basically, strong enough to crush coal into diamond, but all he fought were common crooks with guns.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Punisher.

He's human, like his prey. He doesn't often take tech around. Yet, he's unkillable. At least Batman's rogues have powers or gimmicks.

Frank is playing Counterstrike with cheats on.
thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindship
Does this have to be just comics? Otherwise: George Reeves Superman. Basically, strong enough to crush coal into diamond, but all he fought were common crooks with guns.
Thats a good one!

pym-ftw
Pym's rouges are pretty garbage.

The classic ones are just normal people, a fail kingpin & the dumbest mutant ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.