Student slams teacher for taking his phone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
New Jersey schools are in the shits. Look how entitled he is.

PAnOIEYt0IM

riv6672
Ha, nice. Just...nice.

Tzeentch
The teacher should have backed up and kicked the dude out of class the minute he started getting aggy.

Dunno what it is about white teachers and trying to confront their students. lol

Astner
Not errythang is guud in da huud.

Mindset
That wasn't a slam. erm

Reflassshh
A pair of pussies, what's the big deal?

Lord Lucien
The top comment from the video:

"What else do you expect from the entitled negroid?
We integrated you, we fought and died for your rights, we tore our nation apart while 620,000 Americans died for you because we wanted you free, & we've spent a half century trying to atone for things that our ancestors did... and what do you do?
You "culturally enrich" us with one sided poverty stats & prison populations, lower our nations school stats to the most laughable in the developed world. And worst of all, you show no appreciation for any of the things White Western Civilizations has done to benefit you.
620,000 FOR WHAT?! You monkeys are an absolute disgrace..."

459 thumbs up.

Time Immemorial
Looks good to me.

riv6672
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

We integrated you, we fought and died for your rights, we tore our nation apart while 620,000 Americans died for you because we wanted you free, & we've spent a half century trying to atone for things that our ancestors did... and what do you do?
You "culturally enrich" us with one sided poverty stats & prison populations, lower our nations school stats to the most laughable in the developed world. And worst of all, you show no appreciation for any of the things White Western Civilizations has done to benefit you.

459 thumbs up.
Dont forget we negroids is also owed money fo pickin' alla dat cotton, too! laughing

Star428
I don't understand how that little kid could do that to an adult who is larger than he is. That teacher is obviously a wuss and now everybody in that school is going to know what happened. You know how kids like to talk. They will all laugh at him behind his back. Any respect from kids he had before will be completely gone now.

Star428
Originally posted by riv6672
Dont forget we negroids is also owed money fo pickin' alla dat cotton, too! laughing

LOL. Very funny. I know you're joking riv but many of your race do actually feel that they are entitled to compensation for slavery. I seem to remember some black celebrity (I forget who exactly) recently tried to sue the government for a ton of money over the fact that his ancestors were slaves.

riv6672
I'm only kidding as much as the poster i quoted was.

And my race? Last i checked, it was human.

Star428

I meant no offense, riv. Would u be happier if I had said "African Americans"? Is that politically correct? If so then I would like to be referred to as a "European American" from now on. I also guess the government needs to change a lot of the forms they have you fill out which asks you you're race. I'm pretty sure I've seen many that ask u your race and "human" was not one of the options to check.

Astner
It's not really a race thing, it's a poor people thing.

riv6672
Originally posted by Star428
I meant no offense, riv. Would u be happier if I had said "African Americans"? Is that politically correct? If so then I would like to be referred to as a "European American" from now on. I also guess the government needs to change a lot of the forms they have you fill out which asks you you're race. I'm pretty sure I've seen many that ask u your race and "human" was not one of the options to check.
I'm just an American. Never been to, nor care to go, to Africa. Been to well over a dozen European countries though; you?
As for government forms, i've filled out more than most, having been military for 20+ years, and never seen human either. Would definitely simplify a few of them!

Bentley

About that Riv, we've been keeping this from you this whole time in the Religion forums, but you're actually a son of the Nephilim.

Sorry that you had to find it out this way.

Star428
I'm just an American. Never been to, nor care to go, to Africa. Been to well over a dozen European countries though; you?
As for government forms, i've filled out more than most, having been military for 20+ years, and never seen human either. Would definitely simplify a few of them!

I've been to several in southern and western Europe many times over when I was in the Navy.

riv6672
Heh. Navy

riv6672
Originally posted by Bentley
About that Riv, we've been keeping this from you this whole time in the Religion forums, but you're actually a son of the Nephilim.

Sorry that you had to find it out this way.
Explains my enormous schwanstucker...eek!

Star428
Heh. Navy

A nation's naval power is of paramount importance as to how much influence that country exerts around the globe. Just ask the British. Or even the Spanish for that matter. Neither one of them would've been the feared power that they were back during the height of their power without a strong navy.

Mindship
I don't understand how that little kid could do that to an adult who is larger than he is. That teacher is obviously a wuss and now everybody in that school is going to know what happened. You know how kids like to talk. They will all laugh at him behind his back. Any respect from kids he had before will be completely gone now. I don't know what policy is in NJ, but in NYC, had the teacher fought back (eg, headbutt to junior's nose, heel scrap down his shin), the teacher would've been in trouble, ie, guilty until proven innocent. I know teachers this has happened to (ie, they fought back; in fact, one decked a kid with one shot). They were eventually cleared, but it's a long, arduous, anxiety-provoking due-process.

Star428
It's far too late to edit my post now but I just noticed an error I made a few posts back when I typed "you're" when I should've instead spelled it "your". I know it's not that big of a deal but some rude dickhead always comes along and points out the error to make themselves feel smarter.

Quincy
Good thing you caught it, man. For a minute there I thought you were a real dumb-dumb

Robtard
LoLz

AsbestosFlaygon

Mindset
Originally posted by Quincy
Good thing you caught it, man. For a minute there I thought you were a real dumb-dumb laughing out loud

Time Immemorial

And my race? Last i checked, it was I'm a dumbass.

Agreed.

Robtard
And another thread with the "I'm not racist, but blackity black black-people are degenerate losers looking for handouts" type of remarks thumb up

riv6672
But of course.
This couldnt just be about today's teens in general...laughing

Robtard
Are you implying that a non-black teen would ever behave that way? How dare you, how dare you.

riv6672
Is that what you inferred? Is it? Is it?

Star428
Originally posted by Quincy
Good thing you caught it, man. For a minute there I thought you were a real dumb-dumb

I rest my case. Thank you for proving my point.

Robtard
Is that what you inferred? Is it? Is it?

I'll infer all over your face, buddy!

riv6672
I like what you're implying!

Tzeentch

dadudemon

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by dadudemon
haha, black people are poor n'stuff.

Also, I made this post with my fancy white-people computer.

WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edit - Remind me to not make one of my many wives a black woman. Dem STDS.

Fornicating with Negroes is grounds for immediate excommunication.

Lestov16

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Lestov16
Shouldn't have enslaved us and denied us education and effectively basic human rights until the last 50 years if you wanted better stats. WTF do you expect, after such a long period of discrimination, black people can just immediately adjust to having to live up to white standards. That's like locking a kid in a closet for his whole life, giving him a month to study, and then expecting him to pass the SATs just because a person with a privileged background is able to. It's essentially trying to corrupt the message of black equality into a new form of social stratification. In fact, I was just yesterday reading an article in The Economist about how privileged kids are more likely to achieve success than those of a poor background, and how this threatening the concept that America is a country where a person of any background can achieve success.
I have a question for you.

Why are people from other races, which are not black, having moderate to high success in the US as legal immigrants?

I think it's a culture thing. Similar to how the Arabs refuse to integrate to society. Blacks also have the same mentality of their past oppressions.
This type of stereotypical views on blacks will never change until they learn how to integrate with the majority race in the US (which is caucasian/white).

You rarely hear this kind of news on Indians, Isrealites, or Chinese, for example.
I think it has something to do with parental upbringing as well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I have a question for you.

Why are people from other races, which are not black, having moderate to high success in the US as legal immigrants?

I think it's a culture thing. Similar to how the Arabs refuse to integrate to society. Blacks also have the same mentality of their past oppressions.
This type of stereotypical views on blacks will never change until they learn how to integrate with the majority race in the US (which is caucasian/white).

You rarely hear this kind of news on Indians, Isrealites, or Chinese, for example.
I think it has something to do with parental upbringing as well.

The Asian American gals apparently have lots of STDs, too:

http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/archive/2010/05/study-finds-disturbing-std-rates-among-asian-americans

Since sex with attractive women (raw-dog) is the most important thing regarding existence, the safest sex to have is with white women who are highly educated. IIRC, that's the least likely to give you an STD. Bonus points if they have ultra-conservative Christian parents because she's more likely to abort if you get her preggers.

I'm mostly joking. Mostly.

Time Immemorial

http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/archive/2010/05/study-finds-disturbing-std-rates-among-asian-americans

Since sex with attractive women (raw-dog) is the most important thing regarding existence, the safest sex to have is with white women who are highly educated. IIRC, that's the least likely to give you an STD. Bonus points if they have ultra-conservative Christian parents because she's more likely to abort if you get her preggers.

IOW, he should have beaten that teacher down harder smile

AsbestosFlaygon

Cool beans.
Don't know how STDs have anything to do with this issue though.
I was more focused on the other social and educational issues which are far more related with this incident.

Lestov16

Blacks also have the same mentality of their past oppressions.

Again, WTF do you expect? You really think it's that easy to forgive and forget multiple centuries of human rights violations? Native Americans were granted civil rights in 1934 with the Howard Wheeler Act, far before blacks, and like immigrants, have their own ethnic pride and some form of education to fall back on, unlike us, who had it forcibly taken away by the same people who expect us to perform on their level now even though they've had centuries of education and we only have 50 years.

Bentley
unlike us, who had it forcibly taken away by the same people who expect us to perform on their level now even though they've had centuries of education and we only have 50 years.

This kind of applies to every poor population ever.

Lestov16
So all poor cultures had their ethnic identity stripped from them. There a difference between being simply oppressed and being a chattel slave with more identity as a piece of labor-producing property like domesticated livestock than an actual human being. That's not a mindset that goes away easily, especially since it was reinforced for roughly a century after slavery ended.

AsbestosFlaygon
Again, WTF do you expect? You really think it's that easy to forgive and forget multiple centuries of human rights violations?
Yes.
Native Americans were granted civil rights in 1934 with the Howard Wheeler Act, far before blacks, and like immigrants, have their own ethnic pride and some form of education to fall back on, unlike us, who had it forcibly taken away by the same people who expect us to perform on their level now even though they've had centuries of education and we only have 50 years.
No.

Bentley
So all poor cultures had their ethnic identity stripped from them.

Nope, but you could argue that their identity is not their own in many cases but one imposed by dominant classes. You'd be surprised about how many times similar things have happened in the past.

I get that you want people to have strong ethnic identities or I'm getting confused here?

riv6672
Bingo.
Someone made a comment on page one i think about African American/European American. I just prefer American. Or Black. Dont care about Africa (as pertains to my origin), so why identify myself with it?

Lestov16
An ethnic identity can be an assimilation of numerous different cultures. Hispanic culture is a mixture of the Spaniards and the aboriginal Natives who populated the lower Americas. An assimilated ethnic identity is better than zero ethnic identity whatsoever, which many black people have.

Bentley
Ok, now I'm confused again but about something else, what constitutes a solid ethnic identity?

riv6672
Ok, now I'm confused again but about something else, what constitutes a solid ethnic identity?
Something other than simply considering oneself American, i'd assume.
I've met some very Irish Americans, same with Italians, Chinese, etc.
I've met MANY black people (not African, just black) who need to figure out what they're going for in terms of identity...

Lestov16
Bingo.
Someone made a comment on page one i think about African American/European American. I just prefer American. Or Black. Dont care about Africa (as pertains to my origin), so why identify myself with it?

Are you one of the blacks referenced in those statistics? As you can tell by my sig and avatar, I am not one to espouse black pride or ethnocentrism, but having a cultural heritage not made up of roughly 85% subhuman slavery, denial of education, and lynchings would probably lead to a more progressive and intelligent overall population. Of course there are blacks who successfully managed to integrate, but still there are many of them who have not shaken off the inferiority complex they've been hammered with for nearly 350 years, and you can't blame that on a sense of self-entitlement and laziness.

Lestov16
Something other than simply considering oneself American, i'd assume.
I've met some very Irish Americans, same with Italians, Chinese, etc.
I've met MANY black people (not African, just black) who need to figure out what they're going for in terms of identity...

Well that's the thing. Blacks were taught during and after slavery that they were not true Americans as they did not get to enjoy the rights the U.S. constitution claimed to equally provide to all US citizens. So even in terms of being American, they were not technically considered to be proper US citizens.This is where the whole White America vs Black America argument comes into play. This is also what I mean by lack of an ethnic identity. Even in their home country of the U.S., they weren't considered Americans, so they could even have an ethnic identity here.

riv6672
I dont try and blame people as a whole, other than joking around, for anything.
Not all Germans were Nazis, not all Muslims are terrorists, as examples.
I've never seen the point of pulling the slavery card.
Most every people has been enslaved by some other people at one time or another throughout history.
Get over it.

Lestov16
Any of those groups have literally an entire history of slavery and discrimination (not one single point of prosperity) and any of those same groups only get their civil rights in the last 50 years or so? LOL at "everyone's been enslaved". There is a massive difference between being enslaved during ancient and medieval times when everyone acted like barbarians, and being systematically enslaved during the industrial age and only getting proper human rights in the last 50 years.

riv6672
If you say so. smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

459 thumbs up.
A lot of stupid in that comment, but the stupidest is that this commenter has apparently forgotten that half of those 620,000 people were fighting against emancipation.

Lestov16
Either you are being sardonic and do know of some ethnicities without a single point of prosperity and perpetual slavery and discrimination until 50 years ago besides blacks, in which case I would love for you to list them, or you are conceding, in which case, I humbly accept your concession smile

Bentley
Any of those groups have literally an entire history of slavery and discrimination (not one single point of prosperity) and any of those same groups only get their civil rights in the last 50 years or so? LOL at "everyone's been enslaved". There is a massive difference between being enslaved during ancient and medieval times when everyone acted like barbarians, and being systematically enslaved during the industrial age and only getting proper human rights in the last 50 years.

Technology has nothing to do with people commiting atrocities. Argentina went on a genocidal campaign against their natives during the XXth century. There are still slaves dying from infamous work conditions around the world to this day.

You know, while the disparity and subhumanity of rights seem to be terrible in retrospective, women were subhumans according to the law in pretty much every western country and they are still discriminated to this day. Many right wing nationalists want immigrants that got a citizenship to become second class citizens and strip their nationality if they commit a crime. At least in the US people aren't rallying for the black population to lose its hard earned rights.

AsbestosFlaygon
What you talkin about?
It's not like you guys are stuck in 1950s.

I could care less if it was 50 years or 5 years.
The Asians in America can integrate well with the whites, why can't the blacks?
Slavery existed in numerous countries in Asia as well, even longer than the black slavery in US.

Omega Vision
What you talkin about?

Slavery existed in numerous countries in Asia as well, even longer than the black slavery in US.
Slavery in the United States was of a different character than slavery in Asia or Africa, because it became a purely racial institution with long term impacts on the black psyche.

Look, I just moved to a black neighborhood, and despite my education and my best efforts to shake the feeling, I still get subconsciously nervous when I see a scruffy looking guy in a hoodie or with dreadlocks walking around. Blacks have found it difficult to integrate into society because they're distrusted by whites on a subconscious level.

Lots of white people (conservatives more often than Liberals, but everyone might be guilty of this) deny that they have these subconscious racial impulses because they're ashamed, but the first step to overcoming the problem is to admit that you have the problem.

dadudemon
Cool beans.
Don't know how STDs have anything to do with this issue though.

I stated how this relates to the issue:

...sex with attractive women (raw-dog) is the most important thing regarding existence...

This means that anything posted relates back to this: always.

But, to be less evasive and far more specific on why my point relates to the topic, we were talking about the dirty negros doing negro-y things. And the STDs thing was brought up by you about those dirty gros. One common misconception in America (a prejudice that even I catch myself holding) is that Asian Americans are the cleanest, smartest, most respectful, law-abiding citizens. To my shock and dismay, the Asian-American women have lots of STDs!!! This shattered my perceptions. Basically, is was a point about how racism can go a bit too far. It was also a bit o' satire to lighten the mood because it was getting serious in this thread.

I was more focused on the other social and educational issues which are far more related with this incident.

You don't have to worry about getting STDs from African Americans...or do you? You're not longer in Dubai?

dadudemon
Bingo.

thumb up

Lestov16
What you talkin about?

It's hard to forgive and forget 350-year long racial discrimination in only a 50 year time span. And are you seriously denying that if a race only has 50 years to get an education, they will not immediately be on an equal playing field with a race that has had nearly 400 years to learn? Are you denying the difficulty of integration with such a wide gap in education, not to mention centuries of fueled animosity from both races?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Look, I just moved to a black neighborhood, and despite my education and my best efforts to shake the feeling, I still get subconsciously nervous when I see a scruffy looking guy in a hoodie or with dreadlocks walking around.

That's because you're racist. uhuh

Seriously, though, that's big of you to admit something like that.

And are you seriously denying that if a race only has 50 years to get an education, they will not immediately be on an equal playing field with a race that has had nearly 400 years to learn?

I believe it took Italian Americans 70 years to exceed the Socioeconomic Status of the average American if you count 1910 (this was around the time that they started pouring in) as the starting point. 70 > 50 so I guess I am proving your point?

Lestov16
I get scared too, but that's because some dirty 'gros tried robbing me once.

Lestov16

I believe it took Italian Americans 70 years to exceed the Socioeconomic Status of the average American if you count 1910 (this was around the time that they started pouring in) as the starting point.

And like blacks, Italians were forcibly enslaved and denied education for hitherto their whole history, and like Black Americans, did not have single point of prosperity or cultural identity from their host country in their entire history. Just like blacks roll eyes (sarcastic)

AsbestosFlaygon
Were you a victim of slavery of these American whites?
I don't understand why you keep attacking the whites for something that their ancestors did to your ancestors.
You see, that's the problem right there. You keep blaming the whites for what they did, not what your race is doing now.

Omega Vision
I get scared too, but that's because some dirty 'gros tried robbing me once.
I get the sense that black people are almost as scared of thug-looking dudes as white people are, and they have much more reason to be seeing as most of the time they're the victims of violent crime.

And like blacks, Italians were forcibly enslaved and denied education for hitherto their whole history, and like Black Americans, did not have single point of prosperity or cultural identity from their host country in their entire history. Just like blacks roll eyes (sarcastic)
To be fair to Dadude's point, Southern Italy, which is where a lot of Italians came from, particularly the darker ones, was never and is still not a particularly developed region. Since Classical times, Southern Italy and Sicily have been on par with the Balkans as Europe's poorest, least-cultured region.

Even today, Calabria is a horribly poor region that's basically run by organized crime.

dadudemon
And like blacks, Italians were forcibly enslaved and denied education

This is mostly true. They were forced into labor conditions that rivaled harsh WWII Jewish Concentration Camps and deaths, while on the job, abounded (conditions that most slave owners would not subject their slaves to because slaves were valuable property). They were systematically denied education, obviously.

like Black Americans, did not have single point of prosperity or cultural identity from their host country in their entire history.

African American culture is a complicated and widely varied culture that goes back centuries and even, to this day, has African (from Africa) Cultural influences. So complicated and varied this culture (and subcultures) is, that entire college degree programs are centered around studying these just like this (http://aas.syr.edu/). When a person tells me that Black Americans had their culture stripped from them and this is the reason for Black America have poor SES compared to American ethnicities, this takes a massive shit on everything that Black Americans have accomplished, the rich culture and traditions, the varied cultures, and the contributions Black American has given to America. Black Americans didn't have their culture ripped from them entirely when they were transported to the Americas. Additionally, they matured and formed their own culture (and subcultures). Continuing to blame Black SES issues on the "lack of culture" is not cool.

It is better put by Cedric:

P1vHa5rEadY

I don't understand why you keep attacking the whites for something that their ancestors did to your ancestors.
You see, that's the problem right there. You keep blaming the whites for what they did, not what your race is doing now.

He seems to do pretty well for himself, really.

I don't want to speak for him but he's referring to other members of his community who have not been so fortunate or motivated to succeed.

dadudemon
I get the sense that black people are almost as scared of thug-looking dudes as white people are, and they have much more reason to be seeing as most of the time they're the victims of violent crime.

Black men kill each other more than anyone else (and their killing of each other exceeds the deaths of all other races...IIRC). A black man has more of a legitimate fear of another black man.

Lestov16

I would love LOVE if we could entirely forget the past and move forward on egalitarian footing, but that is an idealistic notion. Fact is blacks have to get 350 years of racism and ignorance off their backs, so it will be harder for them to adjust. Do I blame whites entirely for the plight of blacks right now? No. I have made comments on this site condemning the black community for it's self-imposed ignorance, but a lot of that ignorance is from their ancestors being denied education by white ancestors, so both parties are to blame for the current situation, especially when even today blacks are treated as de facto second class citizens. I just don't like how whites say blacks should forgive and forget and adjust to life and blame them entirely when they are unable to, when a lot of contemporary black ignorance is due to white ancestors forcing ignorance on us. Don't excuse the past of white ancestors just because the laws have changed. That 350 years of oppression will not just be forgotten and to expect so is again an idealistic and unrealistic notion.

krisblaze
Look, I just moved to a black neighborhood, and despite my education and my best efforts to shake the feeling, I still get subconsciously nervous when I see a scruffy looking guy in a hoodie or with dreadlocks walking around. Blacks have found it difficult to integrate into society because they're distrusted by whites on a subconscious level.

Around blacks, OV can't relax.

Mindset
A lot of stupid in that comment, but the stupidest is that this commenter has apparently forgotten that half of those 620,000 people were fighting against emancipation. And the majority fighting for the Union weren't fighting for emancipation to give civil equality to blacks.

Mindset
Black men kill each other more than anyone else (and their killing of each other exceeds the deaths of all other races...IIRC). A black man has more of a legitimate fear of another black man. Are you saying black on black violent crime exceeds everyone else combined? If so, that's wrong.

Criminals usually target the communities they are in or around. Intra-racial crime happens much more than interracial crime, this includes homicides. So if you're white, be afraid of other white people, etc.

riv6672
Either you are being sardonic and do know of some ethnicities without a single point of prosperity and perpetual slavery and discrimination until 50 years ago besides blacks, in which case I would love for you to list them, or you are conceding, in which case, I humbly accept your concession smile
I believe this one's mine...smile

If by "concede" you mean i see no reason to have a circular argument with a closed minded person, then yeah.

90% of the white people i've ever known dont see the world in terms of black and white.
90% of the black people, ONLY see the world that way. You fall into that 90%.
Your loss.

Mindset

If by "concede" you mean i see no reason to have a circular argument with a closed minded person, then yeah.

90% of the white people i've ever known dont see the world in terms of black and white.
Your loss. Those white people lied to you.

Look at how racist OV is.

riv6672
^^^laughing

Time Immemorial
Lol at this place for arguing race still. Who gives a **** anymore.

Before this thread, OV had me believing and I am pretty sure everyone else that he was this purist of race and skin color did not matter and thought I was racist. Then he moves into a black neighborhood and the truth comes out and he see's real life for what it is.

Its one thing to talk a game on the internet, its another to live it.

I applaud OV for his honesty..

Lestov16

Your loss.

Again bud, it's easier for whites when they didn't have to deal with social segregation and could do whatever the constitution allowed. I'm sorry whites hammered into blacks for 350 years that there was a racial separation and obviously 50 years isn't enough to dissolve that mindset. Again, if you wanted blacks to view everything as egalitarian, whites should have taught us those equal values for 350 years instead of instilling us with a massive inferiority complex. I understand you don't understand being black, but try to be empathetic since it's sins of white ancestors who are primarily responsible for this.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Then he moves into a black neighborhood and the truth comes out and he see's real life for what it is.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Robtard
Yeah, I think TI misunderstood OV's point, it wasn't "blacks are horrible people and we should mistrust them", it was "blacks have it harder in integrating because there's social conditioning to distrust them".

Or just watch this video

GKlDBi0cyIA

Lestov16
The fact that he thinks the former is true is rather.....disheartening no

Robtard
Could be wrong, best to let him clarify what he meant

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, I think TI misunderstood OV's point, it wasn't "blacks are horrible people and we should mistrust them", it was "blacks have it harder in integrating because there's social conditioning to distrust them".

Or just watch this video

GKlDBi0cyIA

No I understand thats what he said, however its true what he meant. It actually is similar to the mindset of that video clip.

Lestov16
This is mostly true. They were forced into labor conditions that rivaled harsh WWII Jewish Concentration Camps and deaths, while on the job, abounded (conditions that most slave owners would not subject their slaves to because slaves were valuable property). They were systematically denied education, obviously.

Black Americans didn't have their culture ripped from them entirely when they were transported to the Americas.

But that was what, 6 years, of enslavement, vs the 244 years endured by blacks?

They kind of did though. True there are blacks who managed to embrace their African roots and/or integrate with white society, but for the most part blacks only know of the inferiority complex imposed in their ancestors. And I don't consider Southern Soul Food cookers and the hip hop craze to be legitimate cultures. Blacks do not really have a single point of prosperity to their name.

Lestov16
No I understand thats what he said, however its true what he meant. It actually is similar to the mindset of that video clip.

So you agree about the social conditioning?

Lek Kuen
SMH

Time Immemorial
So you agree about the social conditioning?

Absolutely. For example when I moved to Mexico last year, everyone was asking what it was like, and wasn't I scared and isn't there a bunch of criminals down there and all these pre conditioned mindset.

After a few months of living there I realized there is less crime there then here, less traffic accidents, and a much more laid back environment. Of coarse, the media outlets like to project it as some violent and crazy place because of "drug wars" however we have bigger drug wars and criminal organizations in America.

Simple fix, don't get mixed up in things you know are wrong and you wont have a problem. But the media paints the place as the wild west, when I found the place to be safer and more freedoms then here.

riv6672
Blacks do not really have a single point of prosperity to their name. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Lestov forgets that in the 700's BC the Nubians (aka Black people) from the South invaded Egypt in the North and set up a dynasty that lasted almost 3/4's of a century.

ykJheLEmmOU

#Prosperity

Mindset
Lestov forgets that in the 700's BC the Nubians (aka Black people) from the South invaded Egypt in the North and set up a dynasty that lasted almost 3/4's of a century.

ykJheLEmmOU

#Prosperity Nah, they were all white.

Have you never seen a movie about ancient Egypt, my man?

Mindset
Lol at this place for arguing race still. Who gives a **** anymore.

Before this thread, OV had me believing and I am pretty sure everyone else that he was this purist of race and skin color did not matter and thought I was racist. Then he moves into a black neighborhood and the truth comes out and he see's real life for what it is.

Its one thing to talk a game on the internet, its another to live it.

I applaud OV for his honesty.. OV is an outspoken racist with familial ties to the KKK going all the way back to its creation.

Lestov16

ykJheLEmmOU

#Prosperity

Black Americans foo, Black Americans.....

And even if I agreed about those Nubians, a lot of that history got kiboshed from African-American minds when their culture got stripped. Sure you can look up those facts easily since it's the 21st century and you have Google, but back when racism and denial of education was prevalent, you really think the majority of blacks of America knew about the accomplishments of their ancestors?

Robtard
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8xXzLK7VlyU/S8phL6Bm37I/AAAAAAAAABA/DyafZJCjigY/s1600/brynner.jpg

Lestov16
laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you saying black on black violent crime exceeds everyone else combined? If so, that's wrong.

No, I would have used the word "combined" had I meant that. I appreciate you asking so that others might not get confused.

I was speaking from memory of this particular table from the FBI and this is what I meant:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-1

Additionally, the data shows it is very close (meaning, black homicides almost add up to all other homicides combined):

6335 for "not black" and 6329 for black. However, those numbers do not include black on "everyone but black" and just "black and black" homicides so it is not quite 50-50 as a superficial reading would lead some to believe.

However, the FBI has that number, as well:

"Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders."

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3

As far as offenders, yes, black offenders make up more than any other race demographic, combined. I should be honest and state that this was not my original point. But it would have been nice had this been my point because it would make this post much shorter (which would be the only thing nice about our discussion on murder, really).

My original point was blacks (men) kill blacks (men) more than any other race kills any other race. Meaning, whites kill all races x number of times and blacks kill blacks y number of times where y > x. Due to the fact that all other races will make up a negligible amount of all other remaining homicide categories, it is unnecessary for me to continue to break down that point, further.

However, we still do not have the data for the point I was making. We have stuff that is closely related.

But I believe I found it:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/ expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex
_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

But let's analyze my statements exactly as I intended them to see how correct or incorrect the statements are.

First, I said this:

"Black men kill each other more than anyone else..."

This is true. According to table 6, black people killed each other more often, for a total of 2245, than they kill all other races, combined (453). But this still does not perfectly address the point that says "men." To do that, we need to look at the numbers a bit closer (and since it says the white-on-black homicides, total, are 189, it is negligible for this point). It says 2073 of the males killed were black males: more than all other groups combined (1903 vs. 2073). But as far as 'anyone else', that is also true. Black men kill black men more than they kill any other race, by far. So that statement is true. What about my parenthetical statement?

"...and their killing of each other exceeds the deaths of all other races...IIRC..."

In this statement, since I made no qualifiers, "their" = black men. What that statement was supposed to mean is white people don't kill white people as often as black people kill black people, or asians kill asians, and so forth.* But what I meant by that statement was that black men kill more people than any other race (but not combined). That statement is true as we previously discovered. Edit - Go to the bottom and find the asterisk. I found what I was looking for on rates (what the word "often" refers to). So, yeah, I still don't know if it is greater when all other race homicide rates are combined but it seems highly likely that black men killing black men has a much higher rate than all other race demographics (interracial), combined.

We already know that black homicide offenders make more than any other race demographic, combined (except for unknown offenders for which we...well...don't). But what about JUST black males?

I can't figure that out, actually. I'm sure I could extrapolate that information from the given data but I just can't figure it out: it's been a long day at work and my brain is fried. This is a rather simple thing to do, imo, but I'm just staring at the numbers.

Criminals usually target the communities they are in or around. Intra-racial crime happens much more than interracial crime, this includes homicides. So if you're white, be afraid of other white people, etc.

Remember my original point, however:

"A black man has more of a legitimate fear of another black man."

My statement was a relative statement. This is due to a per capita issue making it far far less likely that you will be victimized by another white person, if you are white (compared to black on black crime).

This sight, here, talks about the pure percentages (but fails to address a per capita number which is much more telling):

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/11/25/giulianis-claim-that-93-percent-of-blacks-are-killed-by-other-blacks/

"2010 Bureau of Justice Statistics report which did, indeed, conclude that 93 percent of black homicide victims from 1980 through 2008 were killed by black offenders. The statement implied that intraracial violence in black communities is uniquely bad."

"84 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders."

Ther interacial number shows the following:

"14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders."

But this article does a good job of presenting an unbiased number that shows why these percentages are useless:

*"The black victimization rate (27.8 per 100,000) was six times higher than the white victimization rate (4.5 per 100,000). Black offending rate (34.4 per 100,000) was almost eight times higher than whites (4.5 per 100,000), according to the report."

In other words, a black person is 6 times more likely to be a murder victim from another black person than a white person from another white person. Six times, not just a small 30% or something. It is ~6.2 times more likely.

riv6672
Lestov is seriously trying to have it both ways here.
If the weight of white history is on whites, then black history is on blacks too.
Ignorance of events isnt an excuse.

Mindset
I'm not reading all of that.

Robtard

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2r595bl.jpg

dadudemon

Don't worry.

The TL : DR is, yes, black people kill each other more often than any other race combined. But that wasn't my original point.

Robtard
According to that racist 600,000+ white Americans died at the hands of predominately other whites in just 4 years

That's a lot of white-on-white killing

Mindset
Don't worry.

The TL : DR is, yes, black people kill each other more often than any other race combined. But that wasn't my original point. But that wasn't brought up at all.

Sounds like you're talking about frequency or rate of killings, not the actual amount of killings, which is what I was asking if you were talking about.

edit: Actually, I read your original post again, looks like we were talking about 2 different things.
According to that racist 600,000+ white Americans died at the hands of predominately other whites in just 4 years

That's a lot of white-on-white killing laughing out loud

KingD19
I saw the video. Both of them were in the wrong.

If you didn't purchase an item I have, I don't care who you are, you don't have the right to try and physically take it from me if the only thing I've done is maybe disrupt your class. I've had teachers confiscate my phone before in class, but they never took it. They expected me to give it to them, and I did. If one tried to walk over and take my phone out of my hand or from my desk, I wouldn't have let them. If they held a hand out and expected me to put my phone in it, well they'd get a lot more cooperation from me.

The teacher shouldn't have tried to take it from him, and the student shouldn't have used so much force to keep it on a clearly old man who seemed to be...well frail isn't the word, but he clearly wasn't a physical powerhouse who could wrestle it away from him.

Lestov16
Lestov is seriously trying to have it both ways here.
If the weight of white history is on whites, then black history is on blacks too.
Ignorance of events isnt an excuse.

Again, you are asking black people to forgive and forget 350 years of oppression, animosity, and delegation as inferiors, and automatically perform on a white level when they only had 50 years of education and white Americans got to have 400. I don't absolve blacks for their "thuggish" actions, but whites can't absolve themselves either and deny the responsibility of their ancestors for forging this current system.

riv6672
And you're putting statutes of limitations on people enslaving people.
You just want YOUR enlavement argument to count.
I get it.
However, thats not how things work. People are are presenting you with facts.
You can deny them but, it doesnt make them untrue.

Lestov16
Sounds like you are trying to absolve the sins of white ancestors and it's obvious contemporary negative effects by saying "everyone's done it at some point".

Bardock42
Advantages that white people have in society today due to past enslavement and continued oppression of black people should be acknowledged and work should be done to rectify this inequality.

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
Advantages that white people have in society today due to past enslavement and continued oppression of black people should be acknowledged and work should be done to rectify this inequality.
What advantages?

Mindset
Originally posted by Astner
What advantages? Swedish ftl internet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner
What advantages?

Access to better schools and education. Positive subconscious treatment from virtually everybody. Starting in general from a better financial point due to weak social mobility, and black families only really being able to start accumulating wealth in the last handful of decades. No police prejudice. Almost all cultural narratives with them as default protagonists. etc. etc.

Astner
Access to better schools and education.
I don't think this is the case at all.

Starting in general from a better financial point due to weak social mobility, and black families only really being able to start accumulating wealth in the last handful of decades.
Fair enough, but what about poor white people, Asians and Hispanics? It's not a race specific issue.

Almost all cultural narratives with them as default protagonists.
I don't see how this matters.

AsbestosFlaygon
lol @ blacks being poorer than whites.

I've seen white people (especially from the south, like the amish) who are financially incapacitated compared to blacks in the Bronx.

Omega Vision
What part of the South have you been to that has Amish people? huh

Do you count Ohio and Pennsylvania as "the South?"

KingD19
I live in Georgia and white people are doing pretty good down here.

Bentley
lol @ blacks being poorer than whites.

I've seen white people (especially from the south, like the amish) who are financially incapacitated compared to blacks in the Bronx.

If the problem with criminality, is that it tends to be ridiculously higher in cities despite the fact the population is richer in general.

Maybe there is just nothing worth stealing in the countryside Happy Dance

dadudemon
What part of the South have you been to that has Amish people? huh

Do you count Ohio and Pennsylvania as "the South?"

Amish settlements are in 28 states: some of them typical "Southern" states:

http://amishamerica.com/amish-state-guide/

http://amishamerica.com/images/amish-population-map.png

Edit - And so it is not disputed, here is a list of the US Southern States:

Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Edit 2 - It looks like a better question would be "Which Southern States do NOT have Amish communities?" The answer to that question is South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana. That list is shorter than asking the other question.

Tzeentch
lol.

There's just too much sin and temptation on the west coast for the Amish to hang.

Mindset

Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Edit 2 - It looks like a better question would be "Which Southern States do NOT have Amish communities?" The answer to that question is South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana. That list is shorter than asking the other question. Delaware and Maryland aren't Southern states.

I mean, they may say that on wiki, but still.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Lestov16 Again, you are asking black people to forgive and forget 350 years of oppression, animosity, and delegation as inferiors, and automatically perform on a white level when they only had 50 years of education and white Americans got to have 400. I don't absolve blacks for their "thuggish" actions, but whites can't absolve themselves either and deny the responsibility of their ancestors for forging this current system.
No.

I refuse to take responsibility for the actions of people who are not me.

My ancestors didn't enslave any Africans, but if they had I sure as shit wouldn't cough up a dollar because of that.

AsbestosFlaygon
Lestov is blaming the current generation of American whites for the sins of their ancestors.
Typical and ironic.

Bentley
Originally posted by krisblaze
My ancestors didn't enslave any Africans, but if they had I sure as shit wouldn't cough up a dollar because of that.

Did they slave someone else? Honest question.

Star428
dadudemon: LOL. Maryland and Delaware are most certainly not Southern states. Any source that lists them as southern states is a laughable one at best. Neither is West Virginia a southern state. Not technically, anyway. Oklahoma is debatable (it's more Midwest, imo) but all the rest you listed are below the Mason-Dixon line and are southern states for sure.

Star428
Lestov is blaming the current generation of American whites for the sins of their ancestors.
Typical and ironic.

thumb up

Many of them do blame us for the ways of our ancestors. As I said way back on page one, there was even a black celebrity who wanted a huge sum of money from the government because his ancestors were slaves. LOL.

krisblaze
Did they slave someone else? Honest question.
The British.

Lestov16
Typical and ironic.

More like I am blaming the current generation of whites for expecting blacks to instantly forgive and forget 350 years of oppression. Instead of looking at blacks as "thuggish freeloaders", whites should be like "wow, our ancestors really screwed these guys over and their sins still have contemporary effects, so rather than criticize their lack of education, let's cut them some slack instead of having unrealistic expectations that they will automatically start performing at our level."

krisblaze
More like I am blaming the current generation of whites for expecting blacks to instantly forgive and forget 350 years of oppression. Instead of looking at blacks as "thuggish freeloaders", whites should be like "wow, our ancestors really screwed these guys over and their sins still have contemporary effects, so rather than criticize their lack of education, let's cut them some slack instead of having unrealistic expectations that they will automatically start performing at our level."

"Forgive Tyrone his rape and plunder. His dad was the victim of systemized oppression"

Lestov16
thumb up

Many of them do blame us for the ways of our ancestors. As I said way back on page one, there was even a black celebrity who wanted a huge sum of money from the government because his ancestors were slaves. LOL.

Yeah, cause 350 years of oppression most certainly without a doubt won't generate any animosity from future generations only 5 decades later. I forgot we live in Idealist-Land.

Basically what I am saying is, like any worthwhile process, racial egalitarianism will not be immediate and will occur in stages. Blacks are just learning what freedom and education is and still have to learn how to wield it responsibly. Whites have to be able to cut them some slack (especially since it's white ancestors who are responsible for black ignorance) until that happens. It's like a PTSD victim having to readjust to society. The transition will most certainly not be smooth.

And as far as the celebrity asking for slave reparations, that's the kind of stupid shit celebrities do for publicity. In no way does it impact the issues.

Lestov16
"Forgive Tyrone his rape and plunder. His dad was the victim of systemized oppression"

You are strawmanning my argument, not to mention assuming rape/plunder is a by-product of being black and no other races commit such crimes.

Star428

By "cut them some slack" do you mean that they should be allowed to loot and burn down businesses when they don't agree with a jury's decision to not put someone on trial? Should we cut them some slack when they attack a police officer and put the officer's life at risk? Should we cut them some slack because they think they don't have to abide by the same laws that everyone else does because their ancestors were slaves? Should we cut them some slack by turning our heads the other way when they commit a crime because of the enslavement of their ancestors?

Exactly what do u mean by "Let's cut them some slack"? Also, just how many years, in your opinion, is enough before we can say "Ok, they've had enough time to get their act together and start 'performing at our level'(your words, not mine) for the wrongdoings that were done to their ancestors."?

Lestov16
By cut them some slack, I mean give them a chance to educate themself. No crime should be excused, and every crime you listed has been committed by people of all races. White people go on property-destroying riots because of sports games lol.

Star428
Funny, I've never seen whites burn down businesses just because a jury made a decision they didn't agree with. I do agree with you though that destroying property because of sports results is childish and people of all races do that but I haven't seen them burn any businesses down as a result of sports. Maybe turn a few cars over here and there but that's about the worst thing I think I've seen them do.

AsbestosFlaygon
I simply do not understand why blacks and Arabs have a tendency to be violent.
It's like violence is in their nature.
I know it can be changed, but how much do we need to do to make them change. Do we need to use force? 'Cause I don't think our passive criticisms and apprehensions are working on them.
Does it need to be on the scale of the atomic bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? I mean, look how we forced the Japanese to become peace-loving people.

Lestov16
Oh, I forgot, blacks all across the nation were looting and rioting after the Wilson decision, and I also forgot it was only blacks looting in Ferguson. I also forgot that Ferguson wasn't a specific circumstance due to a history of police discrimination leading to the powder keg of the Ferguson riots. Every time blacks hear a jury decision they disagree with, they riot. It's what they do. I remember they nearly burned down NYC after the Garner decision roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lestov16
I simply do not understand why blacks and Arabs have a tendency to be violent.

Oppression leads to animosity and rebellion. Rather logical concept.

Star428
You still haven't answered the question of "how long exactly do you think is reasonable for blacks to get over the fact that their ancestors were slaves from over 150 years ago?". When is it acceptable, in your opinion, for us to stop "cutting them some slack"?

Lestov16
So only slavery was oppressing blacks, and not the KKK, Jim Crow laws, and segregation that occurred until the 60s. Sure.....

riv6672
Reading through 7 pages of this racial crap, it seems obvious to me now, if not for black teenagers, all cell phones would only be used responsibly by well mannered white youth...laughing

AsbestosFlaygon
Interesting bit:
The kid who 'slammed' the teacher is a 16-year-old 9th grader.

There is nothing totally wrong with that lol.

riv6672
Even Shaggy from Scooby Doo was held back.
Its why he had a driver's license in Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins!

Lestov16
Shaggy is a pothead who apparently smokes dank kush. No other reason for his insane munchies and eccentric attitude.

krisblaze
You are strawmanning my argument, not to mention assuming rape/plunder is a by-product of being black and no other races commit such crimes.
I don't mind people committing certain crimes to live.

I just wanted to point out that no lack of cultural heritage, equal opportunity or their grandfather's systematic oppression justifies violent crimes smile

dadudemon
No.

I refuse to take responsibility for the actions of people who are not me.

Neither did mine. Some of the males fought on the side of the north. Two of them died. Therefore, my family demands reparations from both the African American community and the Southern States for the loss my family suffered by losing working-age, able-bodied, fathers.

After calculating their income for 30 years that they probably would have lived, each, after the Civil War, weighing their typical jobs, and adjusting for inflation, the Black Community owes me $26 million. If every black member of America gave me 2 dollars, that would just about cover their reparation debt to me.

The Southern States are considered to have already given reparations for their role so I cannot demand more money or resources from them.

Since Robtard is a Mexican, he counts as half black and owes me $1.

For those of you who think this post is serous, you're really really dumb. You shouldn't be driving or reproduce.

dadudemon

Lestov16
I don't mind people committing certain crimes to live.

I just wanted to point out that no lack of cultural heritage, equal opportunity or their grandfather's systematic oppression justifies violent crimes smile

Once again, I don't believe any violent crime is justifiable. I understand what you are saying. I got robbed once by a black guy. I am saying it is black ignorance and lack of education which whites need to realize is the result of generations of oppression rather than self-entitled laziness.

Also, your post is interesting. You seem to think of violent crimes and looting when you think of the black race. This is an example of the social conditioning Robtard referred to and the fact that despite believing in egalitarianism, you still subconsciously view blacks as a separate entity from whites, rather than view us all as one human race.

Omega Vision

Edit 2 - It looks like a better question would be "Which Southern States do NOT have Amish communities?" The answer to that question is South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana. That list is shorter than asking the other question.
Having one Amish church is all but irrelevant. There is no significant Amish presence in Florida or Texas, for instance. Kentucky, Tennessee, and Missouri are the only Southern states with an apparent significant presence, and those are border states anyway.

krisblaze
Also, your post is interesting. You seem to think of violent crimes and looting when you think of the black race. This is an example of the social conditioning Robtard referred to and the fact that despite believing in egalitarianism, you still subconsciously view blacks as a separate entity from whites, rather than view us all as one human race.
Not at all.

I didn't grow up in America, please don't project.

The only slaves we ever owned were British.

Time Immemorial
I think that kid should have beat that teachers ass harder imo. Anyone who would try and take my phone would have another thing comin.

Lestov16
Not at all.

I didn't grow up in America, please don't project.

The only slaves we ever owned were British.

Obviously I was referring to White Americans and you never gave any indication that you were not one.

Lestov16
I think that kid should have beat that teachers ass harder imo. Anyone who would try and take my phone would have another thing comin.

Grab the phone, eat the fist. I like it smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>