captain Marvel -Vs- Aquaman : Plus bonus question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu...

C.M Carol

Vs

Aquaman

Question for everyone

Rumor has it that marvel plans a huge upgrade for Carol next year or sooner..

The upgrade would put her as the most powerful superhero on Marvel Earth..

Is this good or bad?

What u think?

Khazra Reborn
Where'd you hear that?

Golgo13
Does Aquaman get his trident?

Supermex
Standard only

Not such if Aquaman carries it with him at all times..

If no then no..

Golgo13
He's been using it on a regular bases.

Supermex
U know what sents Carol doesn't carry a weapon I'll say no trident for Aquaman, but he can still throw a fish or something at her if he wants..

Fight rakes place in Metropolis.

Supermex
I was a bit surprised about this considering the competition. I have also noticed that she is called "Earth's Mightiest Hero" in her comics. If you think about it, she I'll be the first one to be able to fly under her own power. She doesn't need a hammer or suit to fly. Imagine Captain Marvel beating up on Iron Man or Thor to make up for the lack of females with superpowers. Man, that would be cool!

She be less Marvel's answer to Wonder Woman & more their answer to Superman. It'll be interesting to see Marvel Studios take on a tights'n'flights superhero. Iron Man & Captain America are pretty superhero-ey, but they're also set up comfortably in different genres.

Sorry I f!;;ked up and this may take place in the MCU first then lead into the Comic Universe..

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Supermex
but he can still throw a fish or something at her if he wants..

I legit lol'ed at this.

pym-ftw
Carol can fly at the high Mach speed and is capable of strong energy projection.

Golgo13
Arthur probably wins with trident.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.