Yoda, Plagueis and Revan vs. Kun, Bane, Maul, Shaak Ti, HoT and Satele

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
These are:
on team 1:
RotS Yoda, peak Plagueis, peak Revan

on team 2:
peak Exar Kun, DoE Bane, SoD Maul, TFU Shaak Ti, peak HoT and peak Satele.

Neutral setting. No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

carthage
Such winners on team 2 lmao.

Bane, Satele, and Ti aren't contributing anything other than being cannon fodder while Yoda and Plagueis stomp Maul and Kun.

Revan takes a dump on their corpses afterward

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Such winners on team 2 lmao.

Bane, Satele, and Ti aren't contributing anything other than being cannon fodder while Yoda and Plagueis stomp Maul and Kun.

Revan takes a dump on their corpses afterward
Do you think MVP HoT can turn the tide in favor of team 2??

carthage
I vomited in my mouth a little bit at the notion of Hero as MVP of team 2.

We all know who the real MVP is

Stigma
What?! All those people claiming great Jedi warrior and lawgiver HoT is uber... I feel disappointed.

We know

carthage
Kun and Maul can't carry this team

Stigma
What if we substitute Shaak Ti with MVP Zannah??

carthage
You may as well just add her to the team, Yoda could use another corpse to stuff his lightsaber in.

Stigma
Are you saying Yoda's gonna nail her... with his lightsaber? Eww

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
I vomited in my mouth a little bit at the notion of Hero as MVP of team 2.

We all know who the real MVP is

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2014/0506/dm_140506_nba_durant_presser_long/dm_140506_nba_durant_presser_long.jpg

Selenial
Eh, with Satele's battle meditation being as strong as it looks in the Revan fight, team two have a decent chance.

Bane and Maul could hold Revan off, Plageuis would fall to Kun and Ti, and an amped HOT would probably survive long enough for Plageuis to die and make it a team 2 win.

Though that's probably all wrong and I'm gonna say team 1 thumb up

Board Walker
Revan tk crushes maul into a ball, he force storms kun to death, he tk slams a star destroyer into banes face, he force teleports shaak ti into 100 pieces, and finally he mind controls hot into his slave.

Angelalex242
Team 1 is laughing rather loudly at the corpses of team 2.

Revanchiste
Not Darth Revan.. I mean the real Darth Revan not the shitty 3.0 one... The one so powerfull clever etc... Than after defeating him, The emperor take Revan has his chosen one !!! Hegive him force knowledge and teach him through the force as many technics as he can..... The fastest possible....
Do you have ever wonder why the emperor task Revan to find the star forge and anyonelse?
Some theory say than Revan is the emperor son !
Well in any case Revan have sith DNA.... (That's why I always found dumb than Revan extermination army in the foundry, indentifie the targets with sith DNA....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.