This Goku vs Super Saiyan 2 Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Goku below...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uYon-4CEbhc/hqdefault.jpg

vs

Teen Gohan...Super Saiyan 2

http://24.media.tumblr.com/daa6c2303f93ef6a943e32b88c72f51c/tumblr_mhvl8zEJuO1qzhbvko1_1280.png

Both of them see each other as their worst enemies.

carver9
I posted this in the wrong area. My bad. Can you still post your replies please.

Astner
http://i.imgur.com/rLeAPLr.png

Galan007
So this is SSJ Goku after he absorbed the Genki Dama in Movie #7(which was set in pre-RoSaT continuity)?

SSJ2 Gohan stomps, imo.

Astner
Ah. I thought that was Goku and Vegeta fighting.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
So this is SSJ Goku after he absorbed the Genki Dama in Movie #7(which was set in pre-RoSaT continuity)?

SSJ2 Gohan stomps, imo.

Do you think Gohan presence would melt someone above a Super Saiyan?

Galan007
I don't know what that even means, carver.

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't know what that even means, carver.

He's pointing out that 13 was breaking apart when he tried to punch Goku

Galan007
Yeah, I figured.

Imho, #16>SA#13... So Goku easily destroying the latter after absorbing the Genki Dama doesn't impress me much, when his opponent in this thread(SSJ2 Gohan) effortlessly picked Perfect Cell apart as though he were fodder. /shrug

bbrem123
who do you think is more impress. This goku or the one that beat broly?

Astner
Originally posted by bbrem123
who do you think is more impress. This goku or the one that beat broly?
Broly made quick work of FPSSJ Gohan and Goku. So I'd go with Broly.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
who do you think is more impress. This goku or the one that beat broly? The latter, for sure.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, the Goku that absorbed the spirit bomb was pre-rosat. That means that Second form Cell could have curb-stomped him.

And I think Android 16 was probably stronger than SA 13, because he was stronger than Imperfect Cell, who was stronger than Android 17 by far, and Android 17 was stronger than Android 18, who in turn laid a solid-stomping on SSJ Vegeta, who was stated by Piccolo to be stronger than SSJ pre-rosat Goku.

So to clarify, Android 16 > Imperfect Cell >> Android 17 > Android 18 >> SSJ pre-rosat Vegeta >= SSJ pre-rosat Goku. And the pre-rosat Super Saiyan's were strong enough to withstand SA 13's onslaught. This means SA 13 >>> SSJ pre-rosat Goku/Vegeta. However, Android 16 >>>>>>> SSJ pre-rosat Goku. Just in terms of one-ups that #16 has pulled off. Him being that much stronger than Goku should equate to him also being stronger than 13, at least by a bit, I'd say.

Either way though, pre-rosat characters were nothing compared to post-rosat, as Vegeta went from being curb-stomped by Android 18, to curb-stomping Semi-perfect Cell, and actually damaging Perfect Cell. An even bigger boost should apply to Goku, let alone Gohan, who rofl-stomped Perfect Cell, and at half power still managed to overpower Super Perfect Cell. Gohan should take this in SSJ1, and probably base.

Time Immemorial
Gohan lacks the willpower unless pushed by his father.

In this case he fights his dad and his dad whoops his ass.

juggerman
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
And I think Android 16 was probably stronger than SA 13, because he was stronger than Imperfect Cell...

So to clarify, Android 16 > Imperfect Cell...

16 was equal to Imperfect Cell in power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.