Darth Krayt and his possy vs Two Count Dookus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Darth Maladi clones the famous Count Dooku with all of his skills and powers but fails to brain wash him into loyalty to Darth Krayt. Frustrated she tries again but once more the Counts will is too strong. Joining efforts the two Count Dookus break free of their prison and attack Darth Krayt but his most loyal servants come to his rescue. Who wins?

Two Count Dookus
Vs
Darth Talon
Darth Nihl
Darth Maladi
Darth Wyyrlok III
Darth Krayt (pre reborn)

DarthAnt66
no expression Troll thread or naw?

WildBantha88
How would this be a troll thread? Nihl Talon and Wyyrlok are all skilled and powerful combats and Krayt is better than the three of them although its not reborn Krayt so he is weaker he is still in the realm of Dooku. The sides seem even to me. Krayt has the weaker combatants but their are more of them and they would all work together well

DarthAnt66
I meant in the terms Dooku got slaughtered...

WildBantha88
Well that's not at all the reaction I expected

Stigma
Probably Legacy team wins, but I'm really on the fence here..

Krayt vs. Dooku is a reasonably close fight.

The other Dooku battles, and might eventually fall to, Wyyrlok/Nihl/Talon/Maladi. (He takes down some of them, though).

EDIT: Hmm... On the other hand, I'm tempted to say Dooku can take those four.

Trocity
The One Sith.

Q99
Originally posted by Stigma
Probably Legacy team wins, but I'm really on the fence here..

Krayt vs. Dooku is a reasonably close fight.

The other Dooku battles, and might eventually fall to, Wyyrlok/Nihl/Talon/Maladi. (He takes down some of them, though).

EDIT: Hmm... On the other hand, I'm tempted to say Dooku can take those four.

I really don't see how Dooku's supposed to take on those four. Wyyrlok's a powerful sith, and that's three additional council level fighters at the same time. Dooku's never faced such odds.

Stigma
Originally posted by Q99
I really don't see how Dooku's supposed to take on those four. Wyyrlok's a powerful sith, and that's three additional council level fighters at the same time. Dooku's never faced such odds.
TBH I'm a bit of a Dooku fanboi, he's one of my favorites. I also feel he's a tad underrated.smile

Yeah, I know Wyyrlok gave some trouble to Krayt. I'm not sure if the trio is outstanding, but I see that the argument can be made here.

Actually, my first feeling was that the 4 take Dooku down after a lenghty and brutal battle.

Q99
Originally posted by Stigma
TBH I'm a bit of a Dooku fanboi, he's one of my favorites. I also feel he's a tad underrated.smile

Yeah, I know Wyyrlok gave some trouble to Krayt. I'm not sure if the trio is outstanding, but I see that the argument can be made here.

Actually, my first feeling was that the 4 take Dooku down after a lenghty and brutal battle.

Wyyrlok is basically Krayt's Dooku, I think the two to begin with would be a fight.

Then toss in not one, not two, but *three* powerful other sith to both support Wyyrlok's attacks and attack Dooku in the back, and it's a bad scene.

4-on-1 against foes of this level is death unless you're Sidious or Luke.

Trocity
I think a fight between Dooku and Wyyrlok would go down similar to that of the Krayt-Wyyrlok fight. He could take Wyyrlok and any one other person, but no more than that.

NewGuy01
Sick!Krayt likely isn't stronger than Wyyrlok at all, so I'd say there's definitely a possibility for victory on Dooku's end. He's pretty damn outnumbered, though.

Nephthys
I totally misread this title.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's pretty damn outnumbered, though.

Yea. *Three* extra people! I'd say one extra is enough to big a nice edge in the big gun duels, and two is enough to make it quite one sided.

Heck, Dooku's simply going to hit endurance problems with this many.

NewGuy01
To be honest, if Wyyrlok weren't in the fight, I probably would have handed the win to Dooku. But he is, so they take a more-than-solid majority.

WildBantha88
I do think that the two Dookus would work together well at controlling the fight

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I do think that the two Dookus would work together well at controlling the fight

Mind, the One Sith are known to work together too.

WildBantha88
Nihls no fan of Talon though :P

NewGuy01
Talon, Nihl, and Maladi going up against one Dooku would be an interesting battle; Krayt and Wyyrlok would definitely be able to handle the other before it finishes, though.

carthage
The Counts

One Dooku can fodderize Nihl, Talon, and Maladi.

Krayt and Wyyrlok can likely kill one due to superior power, but the other One sith even collectively are no match for one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.