I Bet You Read This Again!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanised when she hears one of the men say the following ,......

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time." "You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country....we don't speak aloud in pubic places about our sex lives......... "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Ushgarak
Sadly I did not, precisely because you warned me I would so I read it carefully.

emily
I have also read it carfully so I will not read it again

Ushgarak
What you should have called the thread, Corran, was "I bet you can't read this quickly and understand it." Then everyone would have tried to do that and fallen for the joke.

emily
You plonker!!!

Corran
Well I just thought you might have read done it in the right context, I didn't eggspecked y'all to be so damned clever.

Ushgarak
Ah, people like to be smug, see?

Corran
I see.

yerssot
I knew this one from another forum stick out tongue
you're slow corran... stick out tongue

Corran
whaaat.

yerssot
You ... are ... slow

Corran
whaaaat

yerssot
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimburger weeeeeeeeeeeeeeereldburger

LaurenE147
Is Mississippi really that hard for other people to spell? It's only four different letters.

Corran
No it is not, it is merely a joke using the humourous soundings that the Italian accent makes of those letters, I think it was quite clever that someone has come up with this, either that or it really happened which would be even funnier.

mechmoggy
I read it twice, just cus you said I would.

I'm easily led into things...

Corran
Thanks mate.

LaurenE147
I meant that there are a lot of jokes about spelling Mississippi. Why is that.

Corran
I don't know, maybe it's not hard and thats why all the jokes!

Mujaffa
laughing out loudlaughing out loudHappy Dance

Mujaffa
Seems a guy was driving for hours thu desolate country when he passed a farmhouse, and before he could react, a cat ran out in front of him and*splat*... he flattened the cat. Out of kindness and consideration, he stopped, turned around and drove back to the farmhouse to notify the occupants. When the housewife came to the door, said he, "Pardon memadame, but I just ran over a cat in front of your house, and assumed that it must belong to you. I know this might be hard to hear, but Iwanted to let you know instead of just driving off...."

"Not so fast", says she. "How do you know it was our cat? Could youdescribe him? What does he look like?"

The man promptly flopped down on the ground, and said "He looks like thts"as he gave his best shot at a dead cat impression.

"Oh no, you *horrible* man", she replied. "I meant, what did he look like*before* you hit him?"

At that, the man got up, covered his eyes with both hands and screamed"Agggghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!"

Captain REX
That was funny, Muj. laughing out loud

I reread your's Corran. laughing out loud

Bespin Bart
Funny stuff, Corran. laughing out loud

ash007
man that is quite confusing old chap

Kaleanae
yes I did that as well erm

burlyman
me too embarrasment

Raz
laughing out loud no expression

ash007
indeed i agree wink

Corran
tee-hee, I even just re-read it myself again, D'oh.

Fitch
laughing out loud

mook
i recognized the joke so didnt read it all the way through first time.

steely balls
that actually funny

SK88728
lol, this is funny! i did have to read it again. i was thinking of sex, not letters.... laughing out loud

Syren
laughing I read it again embarrasment

Filth
that was mildly amusing

dark1365
That was one strange joke.

Filth
i agree with you there

PVS
DAMNIT!!!!!

i read it again sad

Silver Stardust
Teehee. I read it carefully the first time so I wouldn't have to read it again stick out tongue

shellie
embarrasment i did too laughing out loud

JKozzy
laughing out loud Very true

fever red
I did it twice for the pleasure.
__Thanks, Corran!

Ironman
i got it the first time its funny

Syren
Hmph schmoll

He told me off for actually posting as it's an old thread. But it looks like it's a classic to me big grin

hayden's minx
oh dear

Clovie
i didn't understand it wihle first two readings bag

naybean
i read it again too embarrasment even though i read it really carefully the first time lol

Jackie Malfoy
jawdrop

speiderman
I read it once. It was a stupid joke.

speiderman
exactly.

naybean
was that at me? i felt dumb enough wen i read it the second time....

Syren
You're a prick happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.