Jason vs Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Jason

vs

Predator/Alien Hybrid

Arena Fight.

juggerman
Which Jason?

Time Immemorial
FVJ

FrothByte
Predalien wins.

juggerman
Yup

Time Immemorial
How about Jason X

Reflassshh
Jason gets pregnant.

Genesis-Soldier
jason x would win. it would be a slug fest though.

FvJ jason would lose. even if he bacame super jason through huge volts of electricity he would still lose sad

what kind of hybrid would a jason/ alien make i wonder?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
jason x would win. it would be a slug fest though.

FvJ jason would lose. even if he bacame super jason through huge volts of electricity he would still lose sad

what kind of hybrid would a jason/ alien make i wonder?

A nasty one for sure.

meep-meep
Wasn't there already some sort of demon slug inside of Jason? An alien impregnated Jason could have an epic showdown in his guts.

Psychotron
What if an Alien inherits Jason's supernatural abilities? That'd be some scary shit.

Nemesis X
I'm not sure if a Jason/Alien hybrid is even remotely possible. What nutrients could a baby xeno even feed off of inside a corpse that's been expired for decades? It would be like humans sustaining off moldy bread. Screw that.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by meep-meep
Wasn't there already some sort of demon slug inside of Jason? An alien impregnated Jason could have an epic showdown in his guts.

pretty sure the demon slug was jasons manefestation of the hell forces present with in him from the necronomicon Ex- Mortis (book of the dead / deadite reality)

steverules_2
Jason gets murdered

Psychotron
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm not sure if a Jason/Alien hybrid is even remotely possible. What nutrients could a baby xeno even feed off of inside a corpse that's been expired for decades? It would be like humans sustaining off moldy bread. Screw that.

Aliens aren't even carbon based life forms, so I don't know what they feed on anyway. If they can gestate in humans, dogs, predators, and engineers, then they could probably do it in Jason too.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Psychotron
Aliens aren't even carbon based life forms, so I don't know what they feed on anyway.

Like most babies that grow inside another organism, they need to eat SOMETHING. The contents required are no doubt spoiled in a zombie.

You just listed living beings. That's not very convincing.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Like most babies that grow inside another organism, they need to eat SOMETHING. The contents required are no doubt spoiled in a zombie.

You just listed living beings. That's not very convincing.

Based on? Jason breathes, Kane Hodder is famous for the angry breathing he does when playing Jason. His flesh, while rotten, is still there. If maggots and other creatures can feed on dead flesh I don't see why a genetically engineered silicon-based life form with super strength and acid blood from outer space can't.

Genesis-Soldier
Based on? Jason breathes, Kane Hodder is famous for the angry breathing he does when playing Jason. His flesh, while rotten, is still there. If maggots and other creatures can feed on dead flesh I don't see why a genetically engineered silicon-based life form with super strength and acid blood from outer space can't.

he has a point guys.
anyway wouldnt jasons regeneration of flesh theoretically reconstitute living flesh (dead flesh maybe just as good) anyway to eat jasons rotting flesh probably wouldnt pose a problem for the xenomorph. the only problem i see it the xenomorph needing a bottle of mouth wash afterwards

Time Immemorial
If those baby's could surive with acid in their veins, the could survive Jason's stank rotting dick.

Psychotron
he has a point guys.
anyway wouldnt jasons regeneration of flesh theoretically reconstitute living flesh (dead flesh maybe just as good) anyway to eat jasons rotting flesh probably wouldnt pose a problem for the xenomorph. the only problem i see it the xenomorph needing a bottle of mouth wash afterwards

If I remember right his regeneration in Jason X repaired him to the point where his skin became normal again, and he had hair.

steverules_2
In FvJ he lost his fingers yet in Jason X which is after his fingers were still there plus in FvJ he was stabbed in these eyes but those seemed to grow up so he can regrow parts it seems or regenerate them if you will

meep-meep
pretty sure the demon slug was jasons manefestation of the hell forces present with in him from the necronomicon Ex- Mortis (book of the dead / deadite reality)

Ah. Thanks.

I think Alien puts down Jason long enough ftw. Too many weapons (teeth, claws, tail, acid blood) for Jason to deal with. And then there's the speed difference.

Genesis-Soldier
Ah. Thanks.

I think Alien puts down Jason long enough ftw. Too many weapons (teeth, claws, tail, acid blood) for Jason to deal with. And then there's the speed difference.

i honestly see jason doing some damage to Alien. maybe put his machete through its head but if that was to happen his machete would be a bubbling pile of acid and metal. it would be all over for hum after that. i dont think he would have enough weapons or be electrocuted and become super jason

Genesis-Soldier
If I remember right his regeneration in Jason X repaired him to the point where his skin became normal again, and he had hair.

yeah in the start he had all his FvJ injuries healed plus the damage from when he was dropped in vats of acid, incinerated and so on as listed by the doctor in the start of Jason X.

or are you talking about when he was blasted into the genetic reconstruction machine and had some nice armoured skin succeptible only to disintergration upon entering earths atmosphere

Psychotron
yeah in the start he had all his FvJ injuries healed plus the damage from when he was dropped in vats of acid, incinerated and so on as listed by the doctor in the start of Jason X.

or are you talking about when he was blasted into the genetic reconstruction machine and had some nice armoured skin succeptible only to disintergration upon entering earths atmosphere

The first one.

Genesis-Soldier
The first one.
same result then

meep-meep
Regular Jason gets dominated. I think a regular predator is a good fight for him. JasonX I think would get the win against the hybrid eventually. It'd be back and forth though.

Genesis-Soldier
Regular Jason gets dominated. I think a regular predator is a good fight for him. JasonX I think would get the win against the hybrid eventually. It'd be back and forth though.

jason is famous for turning the tide of fights through major damage soak and waiting for the perfect moment. i see this as a major contribute to the fight

meep-meep
jason is famous for turning the tide of fights through major damage soak and waiting for the perfect moment. i see this as a major contribute to the fight

He'd get back up eventually but hybrid would ravage normal Jason long enough to constitute a win.

Genesis-Soldier
He'd get back up eventually but hybrid would ravage normal Jason long enough to constitute a win.

i can agree to that

meep-meep
i can agree to that

thumb up and honestly, in a long drawn out 2 hour long movie Jason would eventually win, after resurrecting repeatedly.

Robtard
Jason wins via decapitation

Genesis-Soldier
and the predator winks in the end "hooray"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.