Quinlan Vos, Tholme & Aayla Secura vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi & Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
All in their respective primes.

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan confront Quinlan, Tholme, and Aayla in the forests of Kashyyyk. Which team defeats the other? All combatants are focused and ready to kill.

NewGuy01

ILS

|King Joker|
Why for both?

ILS
Everyone on team one is better than Ahsoka. She dies first, then Kenobi dies in a 3v1.

|King Joker|
I don't really feel like Aayla is superior to Ahsoka to such a degree that it wouldn't take a pretty decent amount of time taking her down.

Any more folks gonna post and explain their feckin' positions or nah?

Emperordmb
I think Ahsoka could hold off Tholme and Kenobi could take the other two.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't really feel like Aayla is superior to Ahsoka to such a degree that it wouldn't take a pretty decent amount of time taking her down.

Any more folks gonna post and explain their feckin' positions or nah? I could say the same for a Quinlan and Aayla or Tholme combination in a fight with Kenobi. Personally I see whatever duo that squares off against Kenobi as lasting longer than Ahsoka regardless of who she fights.

I'm also dubious if Kenobi really could defeat Vos and another member of his team in a 2v1.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
I could say the same for a Quinlan and Aayla or Tholme combination in a fight with Kenobi. Personally I see whatever duo that squares off against Kenobi as lasting longer than Ahsoka regardless of who she fights. Yeah, it really just depends on that. Either way I feel both versions of the fight scenarios being relatively prolonged.

Fated Xtasy
If Kenobi can use Jar'Kai then I see him outright beating any combination of team 1 with some difficulty, with a single saber he could take them down with difficulty. Ahsoka would most likely beat or at the very least give Aayla a fight.

ILS
Beating Aurra Sing and fighting evenly with Quinlan Vos is better than anything Ahsoka has done. She isn't beating Aayla.

Fated Xtasy
Better than fighting Grevious? Aurra and Vos are powerful no doubt, but didn't Vos.hold back tremendously in that fight? And the fight with Aurra was ending in stalemate until Aayla started taunting her about Dark Woman which then gave her the win because Aurra got reckless.

|King Joker|
Is the fight where "Aayla fought evenly with Vos" the fight where he was ragdolling her all over that swamp?

Fated Xtasy
I thought he meant the fight where she was being controlled by Volfe.

ILS
Better than running away from Grievous, yes. And no, he was actually willing to kill her in that fight. He made note of that prior to and after the fight several times. And there is absolutely nothing indicating that Aurra became reckless during that fight, resulting in her loss - in fact, Aayla made an effort to talk down Aurra even while fighting her. Aurra pretended to ponder the possibility of stopping the fight, and then attacked Aayla out of nowhere, even landing a blow on her. That's a demonstration of cunning, not recklessness. After that, Aayla won.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Is the fight where "Aayla fought evenly with Vos" the fight where he was ragdolling her all over that swamp? Yeah, they dueled evenly prior to Vos abusing TK.

Fated Xtasy

NewGuy01
I don't find beating Aurra to be more impressive than Ahsoka's performance against Grievous.

Though, it should be noted that Aurra is honestly so inconsistent. In some works, she can challenge Darth Caedus and the Jinn/Kenobi duo. In others, she gets stomped by Adi Gallia and is almost killed by a tap of Darth Vader's fingers.

|King Joker|
Indeed. Though, I suppose you could rationalize Aurra's performance against Caedus to improvement over time, I guess.

ILS

Fated Xtasy

ILS
That completely contradicts the comic. Aayla wasn't egging Aurra on as much as she was trying to talk her and down and out of the fight, telling her she could still be saved ect, and then after listening to that Aurra sneak attacked Aayla. The databank saying that Aayla was trying to egg Aurra on opposed to talking her down, or that Aurra was fighting with nothing but anger and recklessness, is just wrong from reading the comic. Good thing the databanks are obsolete, though, so I don't even have to entertain the quote smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.