Godzilla vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
The Lord of Vampires battles the King of Monsters in an epic showdown.

Classic Dracula vs your pick of Godzillas (Marvel, Darkhorse etc)

Scoobless
You think atomic breath could have the same effect as sunlight/solar radiation?

KingD19
It doesn't need to. His fire breath has destroyed beings far more powerful than Vladdy and will more than likely incinerate him.

Bentley
Godzilla can probably send him flying to outer space without too much trouble to be honest.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula easily...

If Drac uses even an ounce of intelligence, Godzilla will never touch him...

Mist Form at the start of battle, uses stealth to get to safety, then endlessy bombards Godzilla with magical lightning until the lizard falls...

Dracula 10/10...

Bentley
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dracula easily...

If Drac uses even an ounce of intelligence, Godzilla will never touch him...

Mist Form at the start of battle, uses stealth to get to safety, then endlessy bombards Godzilla with magical lightning until the lizard falls...

Dracula 10/10...

Godzilla can tank magical lighting, any feats worth noting for that attack?

KingD19
Lol Dracula gets obliterated by the King of Monsters.

leonidas
drac can become immaterial and that would be an issue. his ONLY chance to take the lizard out though would be his tp. he could certainly confuse the monster and MAYBE get control of him. it would be funny to see if drac's blood could affect zilla. seems like it would be too small but magic is magic. zilla's blood might be able to fight it off though but iirc even logan has been susceptible to a bite....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by leonidas
drac can become immaterial and that would be an issue. his ONLY chance to take the lizard out though would be his tp. he could certainly confuse the monster and MAYBE get control of him. it would be funny to see if drac's blood could affect zilla. seems like it would be too small but magic is magic. zilla's blood might be able to fight it off though but iirc even logan has been susceptible to a bite....

basilisk

On the other hand, trying to take a bite of thermonuclear irradiated blood could be a bad decision on Drac's part, could burn him up or something.

Also Godzilla's blood may well burn off any vamp effects like a few other Marvel character's seem to (Wolverines?), if a vamp bite even had any effect.

I also wonder about what protection mist form would give if it was completely enveloped in nuclear fire.

Scoobless
Any instances of non-humanoid vampirism as a direct result of a bite?

DarkSaint85
That's if his fangs are even long enough to penetrate his hide....

Igniz

Telepathic attack is useless since Godzilla already resisted a telepathic control attempt from a pair of evil twins.The same evil twins took control of Battra and Rodan by the way.The evil twins received an atomic breath for the attempt.And a bite attempt by Drac would be a big mistake since Godzilla has the Nuclear Pulse attack.Its an omni-directional attack he used on mini Destoroyahs(trying to bite him),Biollante(her vines were trying to bite him) and against a group of showa era Mechagodzillas(using force fields).Drac is fried via Nuclear Pulse.

BeyonderGod
.......Godzilla

ShadowFyre
Lmao, a bite? Are you guys serious right now? Dracula is goSuo pierce his 1/2 inch fangs into a creature that has over 2 meter thick armor capable of withstanding nuclear attacks and worse? On top of a healing factor that is faster than wolverines. Spite. TP is the only possibility and thats unlikely.

Gojira is a high herald level kaiju. He can one-shot Vlad from miles away. Even in mist form. The only way to physically kill Godzilla is by a massive one shot that only biengs like Hulk/Thor can produce.

All that bieng said, Drac takes 0/10 in outright combat. If prep orsomething, or it was just about him surviving Gojira, I would sayDrac takes it 6/ 10 due to intelligence.

leonidas
godzilla is most certainly not high herald, first off. secondly, in mist form godzilla would never even know where drac was to try and target him. he'd be invisible and so small as to be impossible for godzilla to notice. now i was half tongue-in-cheek with the bite. obviously his teeth aren't long enough to get through his hide. in mist form though he COULD enter gojira's body and bite him from the inside. the heat of his body could prevent that though, but i'd need to check for his ability to withstand radiation. i doubt it would be an issue for him though. he has some outstanding durability feats.

basically, i just had an impression of godzilla as a vamp. that would be about the coolest thing ever.

and the tp would almost certainly work. no one in the godzilla movies or books comes even close to the basic level tp guys of comics. put simply--godzilla has basically no tp resistance to speak of. it's been in bz's, respect threads and discussions over and again. i've no doubt drac's tp could affect him (and scoob he telepathically controls all 'creatures of the night' in vast hordes....) but the EXTENT of the control is something i'm less sure of. anywhere from confusing him (as he did to the frickin SILVER SURFER) to outright controlling him would be possible imo.

ShadowFyre
He most certainly is Physically in the high herald, on top of multiple energy attacks and durability/hf. The heat from godzillas body would make it hard to mist.

godzilla does have pp resistance you're just told about itgodzilla does have tp resistance. But Drac is powerful.

Once again, Drac has no way of killing or even really injuring Gojira. TP or magic is the only way for him.to win. He is supersmart though. Im sure he will figure somethin out

relentless1
as much as I love Drac over the monster, what exactly is he going to do to Godzilla? He gets squashed in a second

leonidas
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He most certainly is Physically in the high herald, on top of multiple energy attacks and durability/hf. The heat from godzillas body would make it hard to mist.

godzilla does have pp resistance you're just told about itgodzilla does have tp resistance. But Drac is powerful.

Once again, Drac has no way of killing or even really injuring Gojira. TP or magic is the only way for him.to win. He is supersmart though. Im sure he will figure somethin out

oh, i may have misunderstood--i agree he is herald (i'd say mid not high) in regards to PHYSICAL abilities. the reason he's considered (by me) to be low herald is because he has exploitable weaknesses. believe me, i know exactly how powerful he is, but tp is a weakness that can be exploited by drac here.

the only way i could see drac affecting gz via blood, would be speculation, i admit. i guess to really know, we'd need to know how MUCH blood it takes. i can't think of the 'largest' creature drac has turned. like i said, magic is funny though, so, i wouldn't rule it out IF he can somehow find a way to inject it into gz..... which would be admittedly, very tough to do.

Flyattractor
It would be fun to see Draccy take on "Ghost" Godzilla.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-N0VrzWJgu1Y/T_XiMxDvj8I/AAAAAAAAfGc/tCB493NSpBw/s1600/zilla.png

Inhuman
Is drac dual wielding adamantium katanas?

Reflassshh
Drac stomps if he has the army of wolves, rats and other dark creatures of the night.

KingD19
oh, i may have misunderstood--i agree he is herald (i'd say mid not high) in regards to PHYSICAL abilities. the reason he's considered (by me) to be low herald is because he has exploitable weaknesses. believe me, i know exactly how powerful he is, but tp is a weakness that can be exploited by drac here.

the only way i could see drac affecting gz via blood, would be speculation, i admit. i guess to really know, we'd need to know how MUCH blood it takes. i can't think of the 'largest' creature drac has turned. like i said, magic is funny though, so, i wouldn't rule it out IF he can somehow find a way to inject it into gz..... which would be admittedly, very tough to do.

Dracula can only use telepathy on those he has bitten and they are enthralled by him. So only vampires he has turned can be mentally controlled. And his hypnosis has to be done through eye contact and I doubt he can get G to sit still long enough for it to work. Also strong willed beings have resisted it before. Big G might be a monster, but he's not some dumb beast.

leonidas
nah, not only those he's bitten. silver surfer anyone.....? among others. but anyway, i don't think this is nearly one-sided not because of overall power, but because of specific powers. be cool to see this. still think a vamp gz would be the coolest thing ever....

TheLordofMurder
What defense does Godzilla have against a Spiritual Attack from Big Bad VLAD!!!!?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is drac dual wielding adamantium katanas?

For Godzilla's sake Drac doesnt have them here; Dracula spite stomps with them...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Drac stomps if he has the army of wolves, rats and other dark creatures of the night.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

At the behest of their master, the rats will run up Godzilla's leg, bite his wang, and deposit fleas infected with Bubonic Plague into the open wound...

A swarm of angry African Bats will fly above the great beast and bombard it with Ebola infected dung...

The wolves will howl as one creating so much noise that Godzilla howls in pain and anger having been rendered completely disoriented; incapable of thought...much less action.

Above it all, Big Bad VLAD!!!! will have moved to a location of safety and begun to rip Godzilla's soul to shreds spiritually...

Yes, many of Drac's minions will die, but in the end Godzilla cannot defeat them all...

Dracula with an army of rats, bats, and wolves win 10/10...

Golgo13
Godzilla.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Golgo13
Godzilla.

thumb down

Golgo13
Your boy Dracula is losing. wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Golgo13
Your boy Dracula is losing. wink

Not to Godzilla...

Not possible...

TheLordofMurder
At the behest of their master, the rats will run up Godzilla's leg, bite his wang, and deposit fleas infected with Bubonic Plague into the open wound...

A swarm of angry African Bats will fly above the great beast and bombard it with Ebola infected dung...

The wolves will howl as one creating so much noise that Godzilla howls in pain and anger having been rendered completely disoriented; incapable of thought...much less action.

Above it all, Big Bad VLAD!!!! will have moved to a location of safety and begun to rip Godzilla's soul to shreds spiritually...

Yes, many of Drac's minions will die, but in the end Godzilla cannot defeat them all...

thumb up

Golgo13
Dracula bites Godzilla and then blows up from the awesomeness that is The King Of Monsters. yes

pym-ftw
Has LoM finally gone full retard?

Godzilla Rape-stomps. Possibly literally

KingD19
Without Board Walker he has to cheer for himself. He can't play two roles at once.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

You all know this is the truth...

Why do you deny reality?

Why do you deny truth?

Why do you deny the fact that Count Dracula will scramble Godzilla's soul and eat his brains for breakfast!?

relentless1
hes a vampire not a zombie

Reflassshh

Dracula with an army of rats, bats, and wolves win 10/10... laughing out loud

Profiled.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
hes a vampire not a zombie

He'll eat them just to prove a point...

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Profiled.

thumb up

:-)

Igniz

Godzilla answers "Nuclear Pulse" to that army evil face

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115072-gz+ability+nuclear+pulse+%282%29.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115105-gz+ability+nuclear+pulse+%283%29.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115110-gz+ability+nuclear+pulse+%285%29.png

And hope Drac's army have something more powerful than a black hole evil face

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115040-gz+feat+durability+%2821%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115041-gz+feat+durability+%2822%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115042-gz+feat+durability+%2823%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111191676/4115043-gz+feat+durability+%2824%29.jpg

TheLordofMurder
VLAD!!!! has Bubonic Plague, Ebola, Sonic Attacks, and Spiritual Attacks...

Godzilla is screwed...

Bentley
VLAD!!!! has Bubonic Plague, Ebola, Sonic Attacks, and Spiritual Attacks...

Godzilla is screwed...

Bubonic Plague, Godzilla has faced worse.

Ebola, he has faced worse.

Sonic attack, Gamera has faced worse and frankly he's like Godzilla's small brother.

Spiritual attacks, Godzilla has faced worse.

Now, tell me which Kaiju Dracula has defeated to see if he's a match biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.