Cade Skywalker vs. Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Both in respective primes. Battle takes place in the sand dunes of Tatooine.

ILS
Anakin.

ares834
RotJ Vader wins. thumb up

NewGuy01
Anakin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
RotJ Vader wins. thumb up

thumb up

|King Joker|

carthage
The chosen one wins

NTJack0
Originally posted by ILS
Anakin.

Arhael
People don't like Cade here. I give it either way.

Stigma
Anakin wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Arhael
People don't like Cade here. I give it either way.

I think people like Cade, it's just, Anakin in his prime flat-out beat down Dooku. He's rather impressive!

It might be, heck, it's even likely, that Cade would grow to meet and maybe pass that level, but the narrative never went that far.

Nephthys
Cade

cdtm
*Bump*

Cade's force lightning power's are ridiculous. He has a literal "touch of death/destruction", and can afford to take hits Anakin can't thanks to his healing.

Saber skill wise, Anakin should have the edge due to eight years of war and surpassing Obi Wan. But of course, Cade also held off Krayt, so he won't go down quick.

IMO, the force powers make the difference.

DarthDuelist9
Anakin wins, better in all areas.

cdtm
Forgot about Anakin's sith lightning. smile

He's a better duelist. Force power wise, he's not even close. Cade's force lightning skills surpass Palpatine or just about anyone else, since he can do more with it.

Like shatter a supposedly "indestructible" sith amulet that contained the essence of a Sith Lord, and survived lightsaber shots without a scratch.

ares834
That's not because of his lightning. It's because he could perceive shatter points.

Emperordmb
Anakin and it isn't close... at all

MythLord
Originally posted by cdtm
Force power wise, he's not even close. Cade's force lightning skills surpass Palpatine or just about anyone else, since he can do more with it.

Like shatter a supposedly "indestructible" sith amulet that contained the essence of a Sith Lord, and survived lightsaber shots without a scratch.

This has given me cancer... So much cancer...

Anakin stomps him in every field.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by MythLord

Anakin stomps him in every field.

cdtm
That's not because of his lightning. It's because he could perceive shatter points.

Point is, he can shatter point bodies.

A bit more deadly then force choke\grip, and a LOT more dangerous then mere force push's.

And don't know where people are saying Anakin wins in all categories, when Cade has unique abiities NO one's shown, sith or jedi. Let alone Anakin.

MythLord
That's called a no limits fallacy, my friend. He needs physical contact and obviously a good deal of concentration to use that in order to take down someone more powerful than him(like Anakin), as seen when he failed to use it against Krayt.

If he tries touching Anakin with a glowing hand, he'll get his hand sliced off. Anakin's telekinesis provides no such risks and is enough to choke Cade like a b!tch.

UCanShootMyNova
Anakin's telekinesis provides no such risks and is enough to choke Cade like a b!tch.

Holy shit, lmao. The delusions here are real.

Ziggystardust
Anakin aint choking shit, he does smash Cade in a duel, however.

UCanShootMyNova
Maybe choking his chicken when Padme leaves him for Obi Wan. smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Holy shit, lmao. The delusions here are real.

How is saying Cade's Magic Touch is an insta-kill independent of power differences any less ridiculous than saying that Anakin's trachea-snap is?

UCanShootMyNova
I didn't say it wasn't. But addressing Legacy wankers stupidity is not my passion. smile

aalyasecura95
anakin callously murderstomps in a lopsided slaughter imo.

Nephthys
Anakin's TK isn't enough to easily defeat Cade when the latter casually tanked a building exploding around him.

ares834
That's called a no limits fallacy, my friend. He needs physical contact and obviously a good deal of concentration to use that in order to take down someone more powerful than him(like Anakin), as seen when he failed to use it against Krayt.

If he tries touching Anakin with a glowing hand, he'll get his hand sliced off.

thumb up

Dark Transfer is way overrated as a combat ability.

The Ellimist
thumb up

Dark Transfer is way overrated as a combat ability.

Especially since if you can penetrate someone's defenses and put a hand on them without getting diced...you might as well use a lightsaber.

ares834
Preaching to choir. I've argued that for years now, especially in regards to Krayt.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm in complete agreeance.

Nephthys
Theres countless examples of people getting a hand on someone when they can't get a saber to land, lol.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Theres countless examples of people getting a hand on someone when they can't get a saber to land, lol.

That's because you don't put as much attention to blocking hand strikes. But otherwise it should be easier to deal with than dual-wielding sabers.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys

Because they defender is less worried about a hand then a saber. But, if the defender knows of their opponents abilities, they're going to defend against the hand as well.

cs_zoltan
Because they defender is less worried about a hand then a saber. But, if the defender knows of their opponents abilities, they're going to defend against the hand as well.

And Anakin would know how that Cade can use hax by touch?

ares834
A fair point. Personally, in VS fights, I assume characters have a general knowledge of one another.

cdtm

If he tries touching Anakin with a glowing hand, he'll get his hand sliced off. Anakin's telekinesis provides no such risks and is enough to choke Cade like a b!tch.

Cade held a healing aura for a loooong time. Concentration shouldn't be a problem for him.

But even if it doesn't work, he still has force lightning and, again, the healing. (And he's crazy enough to, say, take a hit on purpose just to leave an opening. You can take risk's like that when you can heal almost anything.)

SunRazer
Cade's Force powers aren't giving him any edge. Anakin's an entire order of magnitude above him as a duelist.

Ursumeles
Anakin, easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by SunRazer
Cade's Force powers aren't giving him any edge. Anakin's an entire order of magnitude above him as a duelist.

Like he was against noob Luke, amiright?

Anakin's IS the better fighter, but not so much that Cade can't defend himself. He held Krayt off, and no one's certainly going to claim Anakin is >>>>> Krayt. (Being Krayt's one of the greatest sith of all time and all..)

UCanShootMyNova
Um. How long have you been away from this forum? People have Anakin on Yoda level friend.

Ziggystardust
People have the king in his rightful place smile

cdtm
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Um. How long have you been away from this forum? People have Anakin on Yoda level friend.

O_o I came here to take a break from DBZ fanboy crazies, and apparently walk into a different kind of crazy. smile

UCanShootMyNova
O_o I came here to take a break from DBZ fanboy crazies, and apparently walk into a different kind of crazy. smile

It is pretty stupid, yes.

Geistalt
Anakin (narrowly) wins.

SunRazer
Like he was against noob Luke, amiright?

Anakin's IS the better fighter, but not so much that Cade can't defend himself. He held Krayt off, and no one's certainly going to claim Anakin is >>>>> Krayt. (Being Krayt's one of the greatest sith of all time and all..)

Anakin > Vader.

UCanShootMyNova
Cancer.

MythLord
Cade held a healing aura for a loooong time. Concentration shouldn't be a problem for him.

But even if it doesn't work, he still has force lightning and, again, the healing. (And he's crazy enough to, say, take a hit on purpose just to leave an opening. You can take risk's like that when you can heal almost anything.)

Holding something for a looong time means nothing, actually. And is beside the point. To take down someone as substantially more powerful as Anakin, he'd need a lot of concentration.

Anakin can deflect Force Lightning, either with Barrier or his lightsaber, and good luck healing with your head on the floor, next to a decapitate body.

cdtm
Holding something for a looong time means nothing, actually. And is beside the point. To take down someone as substantially more powerful as Anakin, he'd need a lot of concentration.

Anakin can deflect Force Lightning, either with Barrier or his lightsaber, and good luck healing with your head on the floor, next to a decapitate body.

Holding an aura proves his endurance. It proves concentration isn't an issue, as implied it would be.

And you're vastly overrating Anakin. I "hope" you don't really think he's Yoda level. Yoda himself was quite clear Obi-Wan had no chance against Palpatine, implying both he and Anakin are on a lesser level from Yoda and Palpatine.

MythLord
Holding an aura proves his endurance. It proves concentration isn't an issue, as implied it would be.

Endurance =/= concentration, lmao. And you're still missing the point. Re-read my post: he'll need a lot of concentration to bring down someone more powerful than him.

And you're vastly overrating Anakin. I "hope" you don't really think he's Yoda level. Yoda himself was quite clear Obi-Wan had no chance against Palpatine, implying both he and Anakin are on a lesser level from Yoda and Palpatine.

Utterly irrelevant. You don't need to be Yoda to throw Cade around like a wet cloth. Also, that doesn't imply Anakin is below Yoda/Sidious level, lmao. It implies Anakin is not as powerful as Sidious, but Yoda hardly knew of Palpatine's power until he fought him(the statement was made before that), and obviously Anakin isn't as powerful as Yoda/Sidious, but he's very much in their league.

cdtm
Just like Cade is in Krayt's league?

MythLord
He isn't; at least not as a Force user, anyways.

Anakin is, however. Perhaps even above that league, tbh.

Azronger
Anakin destroys.

cdtm
He isn't; at least not as a Force user, anyways.

Anakin is, however. Perhaps even above that league, tbh.

laughing out loud No.

Nothing in the movies or cartoon proves it.

ares834
Who said the movies or cartoon?

cdtm
Who said the movies or cartoon?

Where else would you be pulling Anakin feats from? The defunct (And contradictory) EU?

Trocity
Where are you pulling Cade Skywalker's feats from?

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
Where are you pulling Cade Skywalker's feats from?

A self contained EU story.

That doesn't give license to use the entire EU feats. Only that one necessary aspect that Cade is a part of.

ares834
It's almost as if we are debating in an EU forum.

Rebel95
Originally posted by SunRazer
Anakin > Vader.
no
Anakin is extremely overrated by some of you. I agree that he'd beat Cade though

cdtm
It's almost as if we are debating in an EU forum.

So? It's an all purpose Star Wars vs thread. Try posting them anyplace else, they direct you here.

Would you give Hal Jordan pre crisis feats against Superboy Prime or Pre Crisis Superman? No, you'd use the most current version.

And current Anakin/Vader is movies, the Clone Wars toon, and anything made after Disney took over.

ares834
If I'm in the comic vs forums I expect a version of Superman from the comic. In the movie vs forums, a version of Supes from the film.

If I'm in the EU forum, I'm going to assume EU Anakin especially if he is fighting an EU character.

Zenwolf
Well just to note, according to the rules here, the OP does need to specify if Canon or Legends.

Just for future reference really, to avoid confusion.

aalyasecura95
i think using legends would go without saying on a thread concerning at least one legends character. they are two completely different universes and timelines.....so you can't use all canon feats for one and all legends for another, because they go by different rules and standards.

Zenwolf
Ya I know, I'm just pointing it out for future reference.

cdtm
After finishing Legacy: War:

CADE KILLS ALL!

He outright KILLED reborn Krayt. Cade could probably beat Obi Wan, Anakin, and Palpatine at the same time, the guy's a beast.

ares834
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud

cdtm
Haha it happened.

Between the shatterpoint, healing tech, force lightning, and the ability to skirt the dark side without being turned, he's already the greatest of Skywalkers (Compared to vanilla boring Luke and dim witted Anakin).

Casually killing top tier Sith master Krayt, along with countless sith lords, just cements him as a badass.

DarthAnt66
Cade's probably fourth or fifth on the Skywalker/Solo lineage.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Cade's probably fourth or fifth on the Skywalker/Solo lineage.

Is that good?

And by lineage, are we including distant cousins like Roan Fel?

Not sure by what standard everyone's measuring skills/power, but hyperbole aside, I'd call Cade's career good enough to stand side by side with anyone outside of EU crazyness (Force storms and galactic level manipulations more in line with Omega level mutants..)

Defeating Krayt and Muur's sith artifact that survived generations (Including holding off Vader himself), for example, is no chopped liver.

DarthAnt66
1. Luke
2. Anakin
3. Jacen
4. Cade
5. Jaina

EU versions, of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.