Your Favorite WWE Superstars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Who are your favorite WWE/F superstars? Discuss!

Mine are: Edge, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Rey Mysterio, and Kofi Kingston.

pym-ftw
Ever? Million Dollar Man , IRS, Arn Anderson, Fit Finley, Rick Rude, Macho (king) Man, Ultimo Dragon, Raven, & Dolph Ziggler

Right now: Fenix (Lucha Underground) Ziggs (WWE) EC3 (TNA) Hideo Itami (NXT)

TheHulk
Lolol my list is in my bio. I'll just copy and paste.

My Top 10 Favorite WWE Superstars(Current)
1)John Cena
2)Dean Ambrose
3)Roman Reigns
4)Ryback
5)Sheamus
6)Randy Orton
7)Dolph Ziggler
8)Bray Wyatt
9)Seth Rollins
10)Wade Barrett

Top 10 Favorite WWF Superstars(past)
1)The Rock
2)Stone Cold Steve Austin
3)Hulk Hogan
4)Chris Jericho
5)Shawn Micheals
6)Bret Hart
7)The Undertaker
8)Goldberg
9)Triple H
10)Masked Kane

juggerman
Razor Ramon has always been my favorite.

Triple H second.

Quincy
Currently:

Bray Wyatt, Ambrose, Ziggler, Rollins, Cesaro

Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenny Omega

Finn Balor

-Pr-
Ever?

1. The Rock (00-01)
2. Jeff Hardy (00-01)
3. Kane (from his debut til he lost the mask, really)
4. Chris Jericho
5. Macho Man
6. Kurt Angle
7. Bret Hart
8. HBK
9. Undertaker
10. Jake The Snake

Currently:

1. Dolph Ziggler
2. The Miz
3. Damien Sandow/Mizdow
4. Randy Orton
5. Seth Rollins
6. Cesaro
7. Sheamus
8. Dean Ambrose
9. Finn Balor
10. Tyson Kidd (Even with that horrible music)

|King Joker|
No love for Edge or Mysterio? sad

And yeah, I'll add Jeff Hardy to my list, too.

TheHulk
Originally posted by |King Joker|

And yeah, I'll add Jeff Hardy to my list, too. Mysterio is my favorite non listed.

-Pr-

And yeah, I'll add Jeff Hardy to my list, too.

Edge was part of the team that beat the Hardys. **** Edge.

Mysterio is all right though.

I did forget to put DB on my list, though. He'd be #5.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by -Pr-
Edge was part of the team that beat the Hardys. **** Edge.

Mysterio is all right though.

I did forget to put DB on my list, though. He'd be #5. Just proof of how badass Edge is. wink

But if it makes you feel any better Jeff beat Edge & Triple H in a triple threat, and Matt beat Edge in TLC and a steal cage match.

-Pr-
Just proof of how badass Edge is. wink

But if it makes you feel any better Jeff beat Edge & Triple H in a triple threat, and Matt beat Edge in TLC and a steal cage match.

Jeff's win was awesome. Didn't see Matt's.

Honestly, I don't hate Edge or anything like that. He just doesn't rank as one of my favourites of all time. That said, I haven't watched his main event push just yet (just the aforementioned Jeff matches), so maybe that will change.

|King Joker|
Jeff's win was awesome. Didn't see Matt's.

Honestly, I don't hate Edge or anything like that. He just doesn't rank as one of my favourites of all time. That said, I haven't watched his main event push just yet (just the aforementioned Jeff matches), so maybe that will change.
Usually people either love him or hate him. I just think his personality is awesome, and his matches are always fun to watch. Like his match against Mick Foley for example, and his bouts against The Undertaker.

Plus that deranged look on his face when he's ready to spear someone. Pure amazingness.

And this: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2596173/edge-spears-jeff-hardy-o.gif

dynamix
ha im somewhat an old schooler when it comes to wrestling. not familiar with the cats nowadays, so i'll go with an all time thing.

in no order, but freakin love watching these guys

Hulk Hogan (lol yea he's corny sometimes but it was always an event when he wrestled, back in the late 80's and early 90's

Ultimate Warrior (can't wrestle for sh!t but dude was just exciting to watch lol. like a real life incredible hulk who runs around in ape-shit mode)

Legion of Doom - definition of the word "swag" ha

Steiner Brothers - for a couple of giants, these guys were agile as fck!

Rock - defined the attitude era

Stone Cold - created the attitude era

LordofBrooklyn
These lists are terrible!

1) The Ultimate Warrior - Arguably no wrestler accomplished so much in so little time. Warrior's career was essentially 7 years and he became an icon. The principled man he was outside of the ring makes me admire him more.

2) Macho Man Randy Savage- Top 5 all time promo. Top 10 all time ring psychology. One of the greatest workers of all time. Savage had it all and maintained it for a long time.

3) The Rock- Charisma personified. A great big match wrestler and extremely underrated in regards to ring psychology. The Rock put any and everyone over and did so masterfully. Cena could learn a lot from this.

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin- There is a reason why Austin had the most succesful 4 year period of any wrestler in history. The promos were always classic and while diminished by injury, his ringwork was always great.

5) The Undertaker- Arguably the greatest big man of all time(Vader beats him IMO). An incredible athlete who remained so for at least a deace and a half.

6) Jeff Hardy- Fearless in the ring and an incredible worker. After Hart he probably has the best transition from Tag to singles champion ever. He started as a disciple of Sting and took that energy and made it his own.

7) Kurt Angle- Angle was classic from beginning to end. Heel, face, it didn't matter. I wish he would return to the WWE for on last big match and then retire.

8)Randy Orton- When you look at Orton it is really shocking how great he has been at such an early age. If Orton retired now he is a legit all time HOF. The personification of the modern tweener.

9)Mr. Perfect- Curt Hennig had the best intro ever into a wrestling company. He is one of the guys that deserved a WWE title run but never got it.

10- RVD- Life is timing and the WWE had a potential goldmine in RVD and missed out. The guy was hotter than Austin and was having 5 star matches at will.

TheHulk
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
These lists are terrible!

1) The Ultimate Warrior - Arguably no wrestler accomplished so much in so little time. Warrior's career was essentially 7 years and he became an icon. The principled man he was outside of the ring makes me admire him more.

2) Macho Man Randy Savage- Top 5 all time promo. Top 10 all time ring psychology. One of the greatest workers of all time. Savage had it all and maintained it for a long time.

3) The Rock- Charisma personified. A great big match wrestler and extremely underrated in regards to ring psychology. The Rock put any and everyone over and did so masterfully. Cena could learn a lot from this.

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin- There is a reason why Austin had the most succesful 4 year period of any wrestler in history. The promos were always classic and while diminished by injury, his ringwork was always great.

5) The Undertaker- Arguably the greatest big man of all time(Vader beats him IMO). An incredible athlete who remained so for at least a deace and a half.

6) Jeff Hardy- Fearless in the ring and an incredible worker. After Hart he probably has the best transition from Tag to singles champion ever. He started as a disciple of Sting and took that energy and made it his own.

7) Kurt Angle- Angle was classic from beginning to end. Heel, face, it didn't matter. I wish he would return to the WWE for on last big match and then retire.

8)Randy Orton- When you look at Orton it is really shocking how great he has been at such an early age. If Orton retired now he is a legit all time HOF. The personification of the modern tweener.

9)Mr. Perfect- Curt Hennig had the best intro ever into a wrestling company. He is one of the guys that deserved a WWE title run but never got it.

10- RVD- Life is timing and the WWE had a potential goldmine in RVD and missed out. The guy was hotter than Austin and was having 5 star matches at will. laughing out loud You are in the wrong forums. Go back to jacking off to your red panties cape wearing hero laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing out loud You are in the wrong forums. Go back to jacking off to your red panties cape wearing hero laughing

You are a pathetic, irrelevant, lowlife unworthy of my attention.

HOWEVER..

I've decided to make an example of you now.

You should've stuck with getting stomped by Carver.

TheHulk
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You are a pathetic, irrelevant, lowlife unworthy of my attention.

HOWEVER..

I've decided to make an example of you now.

You should've stuck with getting stomped by Carver. I do not fear your entire House of Losers...let alone a single ignorant fool like you.

stick out tongue

Amanda234
Randy Orton, John Cena and Bray Wyatt.

Jesus McBurger
i loved rob van dam because he was the whole dam show..
i do admire the ultimate warrior for the legacy he left.
i loved chris benoit.... besides him killing his family then himself

-Pr-
So I've been watching PPVs that I never watched before, going year by year with my sister. We're now up to Summerslam 2006, and I'm seeing more and more of Edge as a main event heel.

He's certainly not bad at all, and he's good on the mic to go with his wrestling ability, even as silly as the oversexualised stuff with Lita is. Still waiting for him to "click" with me as a true main event heel though.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
i loved rob van dam because he was the whole dam show..
i do admire the ultimate warrior for the legacy he left.
i loved chris benoit.... besides him killing his family then himself I loved Benoit's theme song.

So I've been watching PPVs that I never watched before, going year by year with my sister. We're now up to Summerslam 2006, and I'm seeing more and more of Edge as a main event heel.

He's certainly not bad at all, and he's good on the mic to go with his wrestling ability, even as silly as the oversexualised stuff with Lita is. Still waiting for him to "click" with me as a true main event heel though. His rivalry with Undertaker is entertaining.

Jesus McBurger
It was especially when they taunted each other

Jmanghan
Current? Or before?

My favorite of all-time is either Bruno Sammartino or Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Though currently, Ryback is my fave.

TheTyrant
The Rock, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Roddy Pipper, Sting, Undertaker, Chris Jericho. Haven't watched in about 5-6 years so I'm not familiar with a lot of these new cats.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Current? Or before?

My favorite of all-time is either Bruno Sammartino or Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Though currently, Ryback is my fave. Bruno? How old are you?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bruno? How old are you? 19 big grin

Nusa105
Nowadays: Roman Reigns

Past: Batista and CM Punk

kevdude
Edit: Sorry I posted in the wrong thread, didn't realize there was 2 threads for WWE. lol

TheHulk
In one year...so much has changed...now my favorite wrestlers cuurently would be

1)John Cena(recognize...the goat)

2)Dean Ambrose(still waiting for that moxley to erupt)

3)Randy Orton(seriously one of the top 5 in ring psychology)

4)Roman Reigns(massive potential)

5)Sheamus(always liked the dude since 09)

6)Dolph Ziggler(one of the best sellers ever)

7)Bray Wyatt(does it need to be said?)

8)Seth Rollins(He IS the man)

9)Cesaro(just love his ring work)

10)The Miz(His awesome)

Baron Corbin is slithering to the list soon...

-Pr-
Ugh, my list of currents is somewhat different too.

1. The Miz
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. AJ Styles
4. Chris Jericho
5. New Day
6. Kevin Owens
7. Cesaro
8. Breezango
9. Nakamura (he'd be higher on the list if he wasn't on NXT)
10. Rich Swann

Didn't include women because they deserve their own list, and I like a fair few of them.

TheHulk
Ugh, my list of currents is somewhat different too.

1. The Miz(Best weak heel ever)
2. Dolph Ziggler(heel turn best for business)
3. AJ Styles(I personally don't want none)
4. Chris Jericho(Drink him in maaaan)
5. New Day(Do tags count?)
6. Kevin Owens(Worst host ever)
7. Cesaro(awesome ring work)
8. Breezango(dafuq)
9. Nakamura (he'd be higher on the list if he wasn't on NXT)(<agreed)
10. Rich Swann(we can't handle it) Fixed

Didn't include women because they deserve their own list, and I like a fair few of them. Agreed. So my list would be

1)Becky Lynch
2)Paige
3)Sasha Banks
4)Charlotte
5)Alexa Bliss
6)Nikki Bella
7)Asuka(sorry but the fact she can't cut a proper promo really degrades and i know it's unfair)
8)Ember Moon(besides Asuka, Moon is probably the future)
9)Natalya
10)Carmella

-Pr-
lol.

Anyway, my women:

1. Becky (the faciest face that ever faced. brilliant wrestler too)
2. Asuka (agreed on the promo thing, but she's just so good otherwise that I can't fault her)
3. Sasha (as much as I hate what they've done with her since bringing her up, I can't forget how good she was in NXT)
4. Nia Jax (not a great wrestler, but she's great as a monster imo)
5. Alexa Bliss (amazing promos and expressions. Ring work just needs tuning)
6. Ember Moon (once she comes up to the main roster she'll be much higher on my list)
7. Nikki Bella (As much as I used to dislike the Bellas, you can't argue with how far Nikki has come along)
8. Charlotte (She's a good heel and a really good wrestler)
9. Naomi (Not a great wrestler, but athletic as hell and, well, just look at her)
10. Bayley I guess (Another woman misused since she was called up)

walshy
I don't think I could make a top ten but generally my faves are

Chris Jericho
Owens
Neville
Rusev
Enzo/Cass, counting them as one
AJ styles

Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Alexa bliss

then i'm struggling to think of anyone else i'm really that excited to see

also shining stars are number one but that goes without saying

-Pr-
Shit, forgot Rusev for some reason.

He'd be my number three, before AJ Styles, who would become #4 and so on.

TheHulk
Someone in the back must really like Rusev if someone like him is still considered an important part of the show. I mean the only other stars that don't really do much but are constantly used on Raw are Enzo and Cass but they are hugely over with the crowd.

-Pr-
Someone in the back must really like Rusev if someone like him is still considered an important part of the show. I mean the only other stars that don't really do much but are constantly used on Raw are Enzo and Cass but they are hugely over with the crowd.

You leave Rurubae alone. He is precious and wonderful.

TheHulk
You leave Rurubae alone. He is precious and wonderful. He is a 2nd rate Vladimir Kozlov whistle

ESB -1138
Current:
1.) AJ Styles
2.) Kevin Owens
3.) Chris Jericho
4.) Hideo Itami
5.) Finn Balor
6.) Seth Rollins
7.) Cesaro
8.) Austin Aries
9.) Bobby Roode
10.) Luke Harper

TheHulk
Jericho is out or quite a while so might want to update that list....lol...list..

ESB -1138
Jericho is out or quite a while so might want to update that list....lol...list..

...you just made the list!

-Pr-
He is a 2nd rate Vladimir Kozlov whistle

Don't make me come over there!

==

Sadly, Miz has been royally ****ed since moving shows. On Smackdown he was one of the best if not THE BEST heel on the entire show, but on Raw he's floundering. And no way is he close to a world title shot now. On Smackdown he was in with a shout, but on Raw? Ugh. Almost makes me wish there was a third show.

ESB -1138

==

Sadly, Miz has been royally ****ed since moving shows. On Smackdown he was one of the best if not THE BEST heel on the entire show, but on Raw he's floundering. And no way is he close to a world title shot now. On Smackdown he was in with a shout, but on Raw? Ugh. Almost makes me wish there was a third show.

That's why Smackdown is the A show.

TheHulk
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...you just made the list! You as well....the list....of TheHulk......SMASH IT IN MAAAAAN

==

Sadly, Miz has been royally ****ed since moving shows. On Smackdown he was one of the best if not THE BEST heel on the entire show, but on Raw he's floundering. And no way is he close to a world title shot now. On Smackdown he was in with a shout, but on Raw? Ugh. Almost makes me wish there was a third show. That is a fact about Rusev and you know it, hell with Lana going solo she could be bigger than him.

Not really, overall Miz was always gonna be in the high end middle in the company, with Raw containing most of it's young top stars..well yeah, no shock he was shafted.

olivia900
These are my favorites

1)John Cena
2)Randy Orton
3)Dolph Ziggler
4)Bray Wyatt
5)Seth Rollins
6)Wade Barrett

avaroy
My fav. WWE Superstars is roman reigns.

way77
Mine favourite is Shawn Michaels.

Wonder Man 3557
1-John Cena
2-Braun Strowman
3-Brock Lesnar
4-Hulk Hogan
5-Roman Reigns
6-The Undertaker
7-Kevin Nash
8-The Rock
9-Steve Austin
10-Goldberg

deft
The Undertaker, ever. The dead man literally made my childhood.

ShoutMan
Kane, Undertaker, Goldberg, Vader.

Now Braun Stowman, Roman Reigns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.