Bastila reaction feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaosTheory123
Let's preface this with "I'm bored" again

At the climax of KOTOR you have Bastila amplifying/debuffing everyone in that massive space battle via battle meditation

I suppose this would be wholly dependent on the mechanics of the skill, but to have her amplifications and debuffs take effect, wouldn't she kind of need to target and keep track of the high speed vehicles?

Or is that not how the technique or telepathy in general works here? :hmm

NewGuy01
I don't believe that's how it works, no.

ChaosTheory123
How does it work then? :hmm

What are the mechanics of Telepathy here and how does transmission and reception work without being aware of your recipient's general location?

Kallig
Battle-Meditation is a telepathic ability, so in general the same rules of range and potency come into effect. Same with Battlemind for that matter.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Let's preface this with "I'm bored" again VdO4fOAGzsM

appletonia
I imagine it works like a sort of sphere that spreads outwards and interacts positively or negatively with a determined set of individuals.

ChaosTheory123
That's feasible

Just looking for concrete confirmation that's how it behaves I guess

Not exactly like telepathy in general is portrayed as some form of omnidirectional wave and all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.