Hyperion - Thor - Blue Marvel - Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Hyperion

Vs .............................

Cls.Thor

................................................. Winner ?

Blue Marvel

Vs ..............................

Doc.Green

krisblaze
Well, there's that time Hyperion and Thor fought...

carver9
Hyperion and Doc Green wins. It has already been confirmed that Blue Marvel doesn't stand a chance against Hulk.

Golgo13
Yep.

krisblaze
Originally posted by krisblaze
Well, there's that time Hyperion and Thor fought...

Originally posted by ODG
XIII. THOR'S FIGHTS (cont'd)
========
Hyperion
========

Thor vs Hyperion, from Avengers #70:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHyperion01Avengers070.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHyperion02.jpg

Thor vs Hyperion again, from Thor #280:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHyperion03280.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHyperion04.jpg

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion and Doc Green wins. It has already been confirmed that Blue Marvel doesn't stand a chance against Hulk.

When was this confirmed?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
When was this confirmed?

Recent Avengers. They didn't have anyone they felt could beat the Hulk. He was their only flaw in their plan and in the back of the ship, Blue Marvel was there. The only thing they knew could take out the Hulk was another Hulk. He was their secret weapon...an alternate Hulk to take out Doc Green. Remember, Blue Marvel was in the back, available and ready.

deathslash
Recent Avengers. They didn't have anyone they felt could beat the Hulk. He was their only flaw in their plan and in the back of the ship, Blue Marvel was there. The only thing they knew could take out the Hulk was another Hulk. He was their secret weapon...an alternate Hulk to take out Doc Green. Remember, Blue Marvel was in the back, available and ready. That's not really confirming it as much as them forgetting that he could do it. May I please get scans of this instance?

krisblaze
Originally posted by deathslash
That's not really confirming it as much as them forgetting that he could do it. May I please get scans of this instance? It's just Carver trying to turn nothing into something.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor >= Hyperion
Hulk > Blue Marvel

Supermex
So who's the last one standing out of the 4?

Supermex
Can the Hulk be physically beatin up?

Almost gotta b.f.r him in today's standards..

Hulk is a physical mountain

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor >= Hyperion > Hulk > Blue Marvel

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
That's not really confirming it as much as them forgetting that he could do it. May I please get scans of this instance?

Don't get it. They needed minutes/second to finish a plan and the Hulk was in the way. They needed time...Hell, it was mentioned that they only needed 30 seconds.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429687/Avengers_2012-_039-019.jpg.html

Hulk was used as the distraction to stop their plans and he was succeeding.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429684/Avengers_2012-_039-015.jpg.html

The alternate Hulk was thrown off the hellicarrier. Dropped him right beside Hulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598881/New_Avengers_2013-_028-007.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598886/New_Avengers_2013-_028-008.jpg.html

Why was this Hulk dropped down to fight the other Hulk? Because it wad the breather Steve needed for his plan. Ya know, a 30 second opened window plan (by the way, the Hulk's fight was causing planetary seismic activities).

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598888/New_Avengers_2013-_028-009.jpg.html

Here they then throw Blue Marvel out on the field along with others since the Hulk was occupied fighting another Hulk. Steve then talks further about the Alternate Hulk and his plans with him (which was to halt the real deal) and the rest of the Avengers was icing on the cake. He didn't want to introduce them uuntil the Hulk plan played out. With that said, Steve didn't feel confident in Blue Marvel having a 30 second opened window to fight the Hulk. Then, they had to send another Hulk to fight Hulk minus the power houses they already had on the team.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598894/New_Avengers_2013-_028-015.jpg.html

Khazra Reborn
Hulk has been physically beaten many times, he's a tough opponent but he can absolutely be beaten outside BFR.

Both BM and Doc are still kind of light on feats, but the big thing going against Doc right now is he seems a lot more collected, it hasn't been shown that he can monumentally lose his shit yet. So for now, I say BM.

Thor has beaten Hyperion, so I imagine he could do it again.

carver9
Can the Hulk be physically beatin up?

Almost gotta b.f.r him in today's standards..

Hulk is a physical mountain

Rare occasion tbh. Bfr is the best option. Sam who has been running through everyone almost died from his fight with the Hulk and had to resort to bfring him in order to win.

Supermex
Rare occasion tbh. Bfr is the best option. Sam who has been running through everyone almost died from his fight with the Hulk and had to resort to bfring him in order to win.

Sam who, Carv?

carver9
Sam who, Carv?

Meant to say Nova.

abhilegend
Don't get it. They needed minutes/second to finish a plan and the Hulk was in the way. They needed time...Hell, it was mentioned that they only needed 30 seconds.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429687/Avengers_2012-_039-019.jpg.html

Hulk was used as the distraction to stop their plans and he was succeeding.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21429684/Avengers_2012-_039-015.jpg.html

The alternate Hulk was thrown off the hellicarrier. Dropped him right beside Hulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598881/New_Avengers_2013-_028-007.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598886/New_Avengers_2013-_028-008.jpg.html

Why was this Hulk dropped down to fight the other Hulk? Because it wad the breather Steve needed for his plan. Ya know, a 30 second opened window plan (by the way, the Hulk's fight was causing planetary seismic activities).

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598888/New_Avengers_2013-_028-009.jpg.html

Here they then throw Blue Marvel out on the field along with others since the Hulk was occupied fighting another Hulk. Steve then talks further about the Alternate Hulk and his plans with him (which was to halt the real deal) and the rest of the Avengers was icing on the cake. He didn't want to introduce them uuntil the Hulk plan played out. With that said, Steve didn't feel confident in Blue Marvel having a 30 second opened window to fight the Hulk. Then, they had to send another Hulk to fight Hulk minus the power houses they already had on the team.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/21598894/New_Avengers_2013-_028-015.jpg.html
facepalm

So does that mean Carol is more powerful than Blue Marvel now? Because y'know Steve deployed her to stop the hulk before launching that alternate hulk.

Who was owned by Invisible Woman right after he WTFowned real hulk.

abhilegend
The same Sam who was almost killed by Terrax? And who did he ran into and beaten anyway?

Kluh was knocked out by Nova and he was touted as stronger than normal hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

So does that mean Carol is more powerful than Blue Marvel now? Because y'know Steve deployed her to stop the hulk before launching that alternate hulk.

Who was owned by Invisible Woman right after he WTFowned real hulk.

Carol wanted to fight Hulk and War Machine told her it's a bad idea along with Hawkeye. Carol got cocky and she was ineffective and got dropped with a single hit after all of her blows were tanked.

Read the story about Invisible Woman. It's right there in front of your face and show me him trying to break out.

carver9
The same Sam who was almost killed by Terrax? And who did he ran into and beaten anyway?

Kluh was knocked out by Nova and he was touted as stronger than normal hulk.

Lol...are you trying to be competitive right now ABHI? Does this have something to do with Superman?

abhilegend
Carol wanted to fight Hulk and War Machine told her it's a bad idea along with Hawkeye. Carol got cocky and she was ineffective and got dropped with a single hit after all of her blows were tanked.

Read the story about Invisible Woman. It's right there in front of your face and show me him trying to break out.
Cap deployed her, its nothing to do with what happened after that.

You are essentially taking a "non decision" from Cap which was more for strategic reasons than to "LOL, Blue Marvel can't beat hulk" to conclude that Blue Marvel can't beat hulk. Read the damn comic before spouting random nonsense.

You mean a completely berserk Hulk who was commanded to fight the illuminati just stood there after being contained?

facepalm

abhilegend
Lol...are you trying to be competitive right now ABHI? Does this have something to do with Superman?
No, I am just tired of you damn near always highballing everything concerning Hulk to moon.

carver9
Cap deployed her, its nothing to do with what happened after that.

You are essentially taking a "non decision" from Cap which was more for strategic reasons than to "LOL, Blue Marvel can't beat hulk" to conclude that Blue Marvel can't beat hulk. Read the damn comic before spouting random nonsense.

You mean a completely berserk Hulk who was commanded to fight the illuminati just stood there after being contained?

facepalm

Here is Carol boasting about fighting the Hulk and here is War Machine telling Carol to be careful, there is still the Hulk on the battlefield.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-26-13-18-47_zpsaad0834c.png.html

Carol deployed herself and failed. I'm pretty sure she stepped up to Steve and offered herself

krisblaze
Abhi you're due a post in the power thread.

carver9
No, I am just tired of you damn near always highballing everything concerning Hulk to moon.

So you don't high ball Superman?

Gotcha.

abhilegend
Here is Carol boasting about fighting the Hulk and here is War Machine telling Carol to be careful, there is still the Hulk on the battlefield.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-12-26-13-18-47_zpsaad0834c.png.html

Carol deployed herself and failed. I'm pretty sure she stepped up to Steve and offered herself
laughing out loud

That must make Carol more powerful than Adam, right? What a coward, she deployed herself and he wet his pants seeing Hulk in action!!!

Or you could read the comic and knew that Steve held back the Mighty Avengers due to strategic reasons and not that nobody could beat the hulk.Originally posted by krisblaze
Abhi you're due a post in the power thread.
Alright, alright. Let me find the scans, will ya!!!

abhilegend
So you don't high ball Superman?

Gotcha.
I actually post feats and scans. Not "Look here is a random sequence where Blue Marvel didn't fight hulk because he was scared".

krisblaze
Easy nag on Abhi in 2 threads.

carver9
laughing out loud

That must make Carol more powerful than Adam, right? What a coward, she deployed herself and he wet his pants seeing Hulk in action!!!

Or you could read the comic and knew that Steve held back the Mighty Avengers due to strategic reasons and not that nobody could beat the hulk.
Alright, alright. Let me find the scans, will ya!!!

I have the comic. Lol...Carol deployed herself. Do you not understand or see this? She was talking about knocking the Hulk out waaaaaayyyyy before jumping in Caps face. Carol introduced herself to the Hulk, wanted to fight him, and she got dropped in a single hit. Had nothing to do with Cap strategy. If he really wanted to fill in that 30 second window like he was saying and he knew he had the potential to do it, why not send it out there? Why sacrifice Carol?

carver9
I actually post feats and scans. Not "Look here is a random sequence where Blue Marvel didn't fight hulk because he was scared".

laughing out loud

You do?

abhilegend
Easy nag on Abhi in 2 threads.
You are a bully.

osheet

abhilegend
I have the comic. Lol...Carol deployed herself. Do you not understand or see this? She was talking about knocking the Hulk out waaaaaayyyyy before jumping in Caps face. Carol introduced herself to the Hulk, wanted to fight him, and she got dropped in a single hit. Had nothing to do with Cap strategy. If he really wanted to fill in that 30 second window like he was saying and he knew he had the potential to do it, why not send it out there? Why sacrifice Carol? Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

You do?
Yeah, you can believe it whatever the way you want, that's not what happened in the comic.

I don't have time for your "Prove this negative to prove me wrong" bullshit.

carver9
Yeah, you can believe it whatever the way you want, that's not what happened in the comic.

I don't have time for your "Prove this negative to prove me wrong" bullshit.

thumb up

The point of debates is disagreement. Don't have any issues with you stepping up going against what I said. It's all personal opinion. We never see eye to eye and I don't have any hard feelings towards that. Now post your reply in the one power thread.

celeyhyga17
facepalm

DarkSaint85
I see the Carvater has awoken.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
facepalm

You don't think Hyperion will beat Thor?

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Hyperion and Blue Marvel wins

Supermex
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Who wins between those 2?

celeyhyga17
You don't think Hyperion will beat Thor?
Your comment on Blue Marvel not standing a chance against Hulk as being confirmed is funny.

carver9
Your comment on Blue Marvel not standing a chance against Hulk as being confirmed is funny.

Thats the way I saw it. To each his own.

Supermex
Nobody was there to b.f.r hulk in that story?

quanchi112
No, I am just tired of you damn near always highballing everything concerning Hulk to moon. This is one of the most ironic posts coming from you of all time.

laughing out loud

krisblaze
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Under no circumstances do Hyperion beat Classic Thor

carver9
Good to see you back Quan. Stop taking these breaks.

quanchi112
Under no circumstances do Hyperion beat Classic Thor He just trolls these days and lashes out with his unquenchable anger.

quanchi112
Good to see you back Quan. Stop taking these breaks. Dragon Age Inquisition calls. Best video game franchise. It required my undivided attention.

Stoic
Doc Green shouldn't be able to take Blue Marvel. There are several reasons why. Doc Green had a very difficult time against Red Hulk recently. Red Hulk got stomped by Wonder Man. It took the Green Scar version of the Hulk who was the most powerful to date to fight evenly with the Sentry, and Blue Marvel was able to do very well against the Sentry. The only way that Doc Green should be a match for the Blue Marvel, is if he were to be written up, and Adam was written down.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dragon Age Inquisition calls. Best video game franchise. It required my undivided attention.

You'll feel differently once you're done playing it. You may not play it ever again, because the game lacks a certain element to pull you back into it for a 2nd time. The Dark Souls games are the real gems.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
You'll feel differently once you're done playing it. You may not play it ever again, because the game lacks a certain element to pull you back into it for a 2nd time. The Dark Souls games are the real gems. I played every single Dragon Age game two times through including this one.

I hear the Dark Souls games are hard as ****. Screw that. Give me story, a rich history, and fantastic characters from Dragon Age.

Stoic
I played every single Dragon Age game two times through including this one.

I hear the Dark Souls games are hard as ****. Screw that. Give me story, a rich history, and fantastic characters from Dragon Age.

I did as well. Inquisition fell short in terms of replay value, because it lacked the fun factor of the 1st DA IMO. You should give the first Dark Souls game a shot. It's not really that hard if you use guides to help you along the way. What it lacks in character interaction, it more than makes up for in fight mechanics, awesome boss battles, great PVP, unique armor, and weapon sets, and it all makes you want to grind to level up in order to meet the challenges that you know will be coming in the future. I'm going on about it, because that's what I'm playing now. If only the Elder Scrolls could make a fighting engine as good as Dark Souls, it would be the best game in history. Well I'll stop derailing the thread.

Reflassshh
Wait, there is PVP in Dark Souls?

krisblaze
You'll feel differently once you're done playing it. You may not play it ever again, because the game lacks a certain element to pull you back into it for a 2nd time. The Dark Souls games are the real gems.

It saddens me that it is the Japanese who end up being the best at creating Western RPGs....

Stoic
It saddens me that it is the Japanese who end up being the best at creating Western RPGs....

Well they have the experience. They also believe in giving you the best for you hard earned dollar. Americans tend to make things fast, and cheap, so that they can rinse and repeat. Thank God for Japanese people. big grin

Stoic
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Wait, there is PVP in Dark Souls?

Of course, and it's AWESOME

quanchi112
I did as well. Inquisition fell short in terms of replay value, because it lacked the fun factor of the 1st DA IMO. You should give the first Dark Souls game a shot. It's not really that hard if you use guides to help you along the way. What it lacks in character interaction, it more than makes up for in fight mechanics, awesome boss battles, great PVP, unique armor, and weapon sets, and it all makes you want to grind to level up in order to meet the challenges that you know will be coming in the future. I'm going on about it, because that's what I'm playing now. If only the Elder Scrolls could make a fighting engine as good as Dark Souls, it would be the best game in history. Well I'll stop derailing the thread. I tried Elder Scrolls Oblivion and it was extremely lame to me. Dark souls does not interest me. Witcher 2 I am going to give another chance.

Inquisition was a massive improvement to the second game. Origins is by far the best dragon age game but this latest one just adds to the this and had the best villain of the series thus far.

Khazra Reborn
The Dark Souls games are the greatest RPG's ever.

Stoic
I tried Elder Scrolls Oblivion and it was extremely lame to me. Dark souls does not interest me. Witcher 2 I am going to give another chance.

Inquisition was a massive improvement to the second game. Origins is by far the best dragon age game but this latest one just adds to the this and had the best villain of the series thus far.

I understand what you mean, but I'm an Elder Scrolls junkie. I also agree with everything that you said about the DA games. Dark Souls is pretty inexpensive, and you can return it to Gamestop if you don't like it. If I were you, I'd give it a chance. It has this last person left in the world feeling to it, and that feeling makes you do one or two things... Give up, or rally and move forward. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread any more than I have, so if you wanted to take this up in the Game thread let me know. I have loads to say about Dark Souls, and why it's a very good game. Just remember, if you get it and like it you will have found a rare great game. if you hate it, you can return it and get all of your money back.

Supermex
I understand what you mean, but I'm an Elder Scrolls junkie. I also agree with everything that you said about the DA games. Dark Souls is pretty inexpensive, and you can return it to Gamestop if you don't like it. If I were you, I'd give it a chance. It has this last person left in the world feeling to it, and that feeling makes you do one or two things... Give up, or rally and move forward. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread any more than I have, so if you wanted to take this up in the Game thread let me know. I have loads to say about Dark Souls, and why it's a very good game. Just remember, if you get it and like it you will have found a rare great game. if you hate it, you can return it and get all of your money back.

Go Hulk rightsad lol

Proceed with the RPG

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The Dark Souls games are the greatest RPG's ever. The Japanese do not for them most part make great games for me anymore.

Best fighting game franchise, Mortal Kombat.
Best rpg, Dragon Age.

quanchi112
I understand what you mean, but I'm an Elder Scrolls junkie. I also agree with everything that you said about the DA games. Dark Souls is pretty inexpensive, and you can return it to Gamestop if you don't like it. If I were you, I'd give it a chance. It has this last person left in the world feeling to it, and that feeling makes you do one or two things... Give up, or rally and move forward. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread any more than I have, so if you wanted to take this up in the Game thread let me know. I have loads to say about Dark Souls, and why it's a very good game. Just remember, if you get it and like it you will have found a rare great game. if you hate it, you can return it and get all of your money back. I found the voice actors lame early on, the combat lackluster, and the story early on very lacking. As well as being unhappy with the graphics of the game as well. I am talking about Oblivion and never saw the appeal for the Elder Scrolls games.

TheLordofMurder
DC Universe Online beats every RPG ever created...

Reflassshh
TES series is a bit overrated.

I'd pick Dragon's dogma over Skyrim everyday.

deathlife
Dragon Age beats Elder Scrolls into the dirt.

The only problem I have with Dragon Age is the sheer amount of side crap that you pretty much have to do.

As per the thread, Hulk and Thor end up standing.

krisblaze

Dragon's dogma is great, but there's much more emergent gameplay in Skyrim.

That and the mods don't have an iron grip on all of the coding, like they do in Bioware and Capcom, so people can actually make some shit happen stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathlife
Dragon Age beats Elder Scrolls into the dirt.

The only problem I have with Dragon Age is the sheer amount of side crap that you pretty much have to do.

As per the thread, Hulk and Thor end up standing. Dragon Age Inquisition is off the hook. Elder Scrolls is also of the heezy. Skyrim was sick.

Different taste..

Btw is this Thor w or w/o Mjolnir?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can you phucking nerds stop talking about you nerd rpgs and talk about serious stuff like comics pls!

uhuh

quanchi112
Dragon Age Inquisition is off the hook. Elder Scrolls is also of the heezy. Skyrim was sick.

Different taste..

Btw is this Thor w or w/o Mjolnir? Which is your fave ?

One_Angry_Scot

Morrowind was one of the best RPG's I played, I wouldn't say the series is overrated.

naurtoisbeast

Kluh was knocked out by Nova and he was touted as stronger than normal hulk. Originally posted by abhilegend

Kluh was knocked out by Nova and he was touted as stronger than normal hulk. i think hulk will win here

celeyhyga17
Which is your fave ?
Skyrim just a tad bit over Inquisition.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I got Skyrim as a BDay Present, I dunno how long ago, never played it...

quanchi112
Skyrim just a tad bit over Inquisition. You make me sad.

Corpyheus will not forgive you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.