Endgame: Yusuke vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
This is end of manga/show/series versions of both. Who would win?

Spawningpool
I find this too hard to choose................. Godammit!!!!!

chasedown
as much as id hate to admit it i think naruto is stronger than yusuke urameshi

StealthRanger
As much as it pains me to say it Yusuke gets stomped here

chasedown
Originally posted by StealthRanger
As much as it pains me to say it Yusuke gets stomped here

idk bout stomp but he def loses

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Idk about stomped, but Yusuke does probably lose.

I just watched the last Naruto movie last night, and from what I can tell, Naruto was reduced to the Biju mode being his strongest form. It looks like he might be able to use sage mode with it still, but he didn't in the movie.

However, even though he can't fly, can't use gudoudama, can't use the other biju's chakra, and can't use the other Asura powers, the gap from his strength, even at that point, to now, is just monstrous. He tanked a blast from Toneri that cut the moon in half. And that was only with his Chakra cloak from biju mode, not in the full biju mode, or even in sage biju mode. Also, in the last chapter of the manga, didn't he use Hiraishin to stop Bolt from screwing around? If he can use Hiraishin, he stomps Yusuke. Hard.

He can also use dozens of rasen-shurikens in base form now, and can control their movement as though they were the Death Saucers that Frieza used. That's a true testament to how much better he's gotten at chakra control, as well as how much ridiculously stronger he's gotten as he's grown, and with the full(not just half anymore) nine tails inside of him.

As much as I hate to say it... Naruto stomps on Yusuke at the end of the series.

NewGuy01
thumb up He did use Sage Mode with it, like he did against Juubito. Should be noted though that he has both Yin and Yang Kurama now, and that he's got better control and more experience than before.

He's not nearly as powerful as he was when he fought Kaguya, but he is still a ways stronger than he was prior to that.

Nah, it was just regular Shunshin. (Naruto-verse's version of Flash Step, not teleportation just accelerated movement.)

Was there a point where he threw more than one at a time? I mean, it seems like he can fire them off pretty nonchalantly, but I'm not so sure about this.

thumb up

And tbh, via power-scaling the whole moon feat makes folks like Kaguya and Hagoromo absolutely insane down the line. If Naruto at this level (which I think we can agree is inferior to Juubito?) can counter a beam that split the moon, then the much higher tiers like Kaguya and Hagoromo are likely higher than previously thought.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
thumb up He did use Sage Mode with it, like he did against Juubito. Should be noted though that he has both Yin and Yang Kurama now, and that he's got better control and more experience than before.

He's not nearly as powerful as he was when he fought Kaguya, but he is still a ways stronger than he was prior to that.

Nah, it was just regular Shunshin. (Naruto-verse's version of Flash Step, not teleportation just accelerated movement.)

Was there a point where he threw more than one at a time? I mean, it seems like he can fire them off pretty nonchalantly, but I'm not so sure about this.

thumb up

And tbh, via power-scaling the whole moon feat makes folks like Kaguya and Hagoromo absolutely insane down the line. If Naruto at this level (which I think we can agree is inferior to Juubito?) can counter a beam that split the moon, then the much higher tiers like Kaguya and Hagoromo are likely higher than previously thought.

Are you sure? It looked like just his regular biju mode, but it didn't show his eyes, so we can't be sure.

Idk though, Kaguya was a planet buster with her strongest attack. It took Toneri in his tenseigan mode to cut the moon in half, so it isn't really a low-end feat for Kaguya, it's just a high-end feat for Toneri. Tbh, I think Naruto at that point was stronger than when he fought Kaguya, or at least as strong as, because of how easily he dealt with a moon slicing attack, without his strongest form. Obviously, I think that Naruto in Asura Biju sage mode against Kaguya was a bit stronger than Last Naruto in sage Biju mode, but Last Naruto in Biju sage mode was DEFINITELY a lot stronger than Naruto in Biju sage mode against Jyuubito.

Ah, still possible that he did learn Hiraishin though, since even low-tier leaf Chunnin could replicate it.

No, I mean he could throw them simultaneously as much as he wanted. He could probably throw multiple ones at once though, since even KCM Naruto could do so. My point was that Naruto at the point when he fought Kaguya could only use Rasen-shuriken a few times before going out of sage mode, until he discovered that Kurama could gather nature energy separately. In the Last, he could throw dozens of them in base mode, without even being visibly tired at all.

Ehhh, Idk about that. I think Naruto from the Last was quite a bit stronger than he was even after gaining the Asura chakra from Hagaromo. IMO, the only reason Naruto was stronger when fighting Kaguya was because he had a form above Naruto in the Last. For example, I think Naruto Last was stronger in Sage Biju mode than Naruto was against Kaguya in Sage Biju mode, but I also think that Naruto in Asura Sage Biju mode was a bit stronger than Naruto Last was in just Sage Biju mode. If Naruto could go Asura Sage Biju mode in the Last, I think he would probably be on par with Kaguya, tbh.

Also, let's talk about how high-end Sasuke apparently became. He destroyed a village level meteor with A REGULAR CHIDORI. That's ridiculous, lol, and I think he was probably even stronger than Naruto was as well.

NewGuy01
What do you mean? We see the red pigmentation around his eyes during his fight with Toneri.

Still though, he dished them without any significant charge time... And if we were to power-scale, Kaguya should be a lot stronger than him.

Have to disagree with you there, Rikudo Naruto had vastly greater power, Rikudo Sage techniques, and half a dozen chakra natures.

Also, I wouldn't call that easily.

Possible, but he's never used it and time/space jutsu isn't exactly his style.

Nah, man. Base Naruto was overpowering Rikudo Madara, who's stated stronger than Juubito, and likely Toneri as well.

That wasn't a villiage-level meteor, but it's still vastly impressive I agree--his Chidori was stronger than an attack from 6th Gate Lee aided by other Jonin.

NewGuy01
We see the red pigmentation around his eyes during his fight with Toneri.

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/18/88/65/60/image10.jpg

Spawningpool
Screw it narutu wins sorry uramashi

carver9
Giving this to Yusuke.

yungz22
yusuke is probably multi mountain eos at fullest extent small planet busting

StealthRanger
Based on what is Yusuke above country busting, much less small planet busting?

Demonic Phoenix

Nah, man. Base Naruto was overpowering Rikudo Madara, who's stated stronger than Juubito, and likely Toneri as well.

Wasn't Base Naruto.

By power-scaling, Madara should be far more powerful than Toneri tbh.

yungz22
Based on what is Yusuke above country busting, much less small planet busting?

it was said that s class demons are planetary threats

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
it was said that s class demons are planetary threats

No, it was said that they were threats to humanity.

In that case, King Piccolo was a planetary threat too, along with Madara, Obito, Aizen, etc.

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
No, it was said that they were threats to humanity.

In that case, King Piccolo was a planetary threat too, along with Madara, Obito, Aizen, etc.

who said king piccolo,madara,obito , aizen are planetary threat

StealthRanger
it was said Freiza was a universal threat

Guess according to you he was a universe buster rite?

Really, there's no feats or anything to back that YYH can planet bust, at all

yungz22
it was said Freiza was a universal threat

Guess according to you he was a universe buster rite?

Really, there's no feats or anything to back that YYH can planet bust, at all

who said frieza destroyed universes

StealthRanger
King Kai said Freiza was a threat to the universe. Doesn't mean he's a universe buster

yungz22
King Kai said Freiza was a threat to the universe. Doesn't mean he's a universe buster

but did anyone say frieza destroyed a universe

in yyh they said s class demons could destroy a planet from what i remember and yusuke is top tier s class at that with sacred energy

StealthRanger
Originally posted by yungz22
but did anyone say frieza destroyed a universe

http://www.feelsengine.com/index.php/downloadfullsize/send/182

Statements don't mean anything without feats to back them. Nothing in YYH backs them being planet busters, not feats, not powerscaling, not anything

yungz22
http://www.feelsengine.com/index.php/downloadfullsize/send/182

Statements don't mean anything without feats to back them. Nothing in YYH backs them being planet busters, not feats, not powerscaling, not anything

i guess

Dark-Kenshin
Sensui said something about the planet not being able to sustain more than 50% of his spirit energy. Genkai tells Yusuke that if he could destroy the planet. Nah. Yusuke could rape Naruto. Literally if he wanted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.