Dooku vs. Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLXI59TO8k

Evannova thinks they're dead even, and Kyle eventually outlasts Dooku. Was he right?

Trocity
No. Dooku is solidly above Kyle in both dueling and the force.

He would beat him every time.

carthage
Dooku with mid difficulty at most.

Angelalex242
Pity. I almost had a lot more respect for Kyle.

carthage
Not much to add really.

Dooku is faster, more powerful, and more skilled by a tier or so than Katarn (beating Bulq, Kenobi, Anakin, etc). Katarn is good but honestly he's probably more on par with guys like Plo Koon or Sora Bulq.

Angelalex242
In theory, his Battlemaster title means he should be given more credit then that. However, perhaps the title just doesn't mean that much.

ILS
It doesn't.

zEniX
Dooku

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
In theory, his Battlemaster title means he should be given more credit then that. However, perhaps the title just doesn't mean that much.

It means plenty, and Kyle is a huge badass, one of the strongest force users in the galaxy.

However, 'Dark Lord of the Sith' during the Rule of Two tends to outmatch 'Battlemaster.'

I think people forget that being in, say, the top 20 force users in the galaxy is super impressive, even a minor council member warrior is a famous badass, and Kyle's higher than that.

Not being in the top 5 of your time doesn't mean you aren't getting credit, it just means that you aren't the top top. Katarn is dangerous enough that *everyone* takes him seriously as a foe, even if some still outmatch him.

NewGuy01
By everyone, of course, you mean Wyyrlok I.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Angelalex242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLXI59TO8k

Evannova thinks they're dead even, and Kyle eventually outlasts Dooku. Was he right?

Absolutely.

EvanNova95 is an expert. He knows what he's talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.