FF4(rise of the SS) vs Xmen(DOFP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wallman77
Thing
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Mr. Fantastic

vs

Colossus
Blink
Sunspot
Beast

This is a full on bloodlusted battle with no regard to civilian casualties. Reed has no prep time. This encounter is totally random with the Xmen under the full belief that the FF4 are a threat to mutant kind. Meanwhile the FF4 believe the xmen plan to wipe out the earth. Fight is in times square during rush hour, who takes this?

Time Immemorial
FF shit stomp

KingD19
Blink teleports all 4 of them into space.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Blink teleports all 4 of them into space.

She showed no power to do that, this is movie feats only.

KingD19
She teleported the group over hundreds of miles with a single portal and teleported Colossus a few miles straight up. It was a joke obviously but she can BFR all of them. Or drop 2 of them for a ko.

wallman77
She teleported the group over hundreds of miles with a single portal and teleported Colossus a few miles straight up. It was a joke obviously but she can BFR all of them. Or drop 2 of them for a ko.

If she chooses to attempt to use her powers to ko them thats fine, but these guys are bloodlusted. They want the other team dead. No BFR allowed.

KingD19
Well she just cuts them in pieces then. Get them stuck in a portal and then close it. Even Thing couldn't survive being separated through space-time.

Time Immemorial
Well she just cuts them in pieces then. Get them stuck in a portal and then close it. Even Thing couldn't survive being separated through space-time.

Lol No proof she can cut tem into PEICES or trap them in a portal seperated through time and space.

KingD19
Her portals are windows in space-time, the people who made the movie verified this in the behind the scenes clip. So if she makes a window in space-time and you're halfway through then she shuts that window. The half of you in the portal gets gone.

As the portals connect two points in the real world as shown many times in the movie, if you throw a punch and she opens a portal, your arm comes out the other side which could be 100 miles away. Then if she closes the portal while your arm is still in it, your arm gets cut off at that point.

Time Immemorial
If she could have done that she could have stopped the Sentiels. Point is she could not. She didn't once trap them in a portal or cut them into peices.

KingD19
So she can open a portal to make a Sentinel blast another one by putting a portal in front of one of her friends and opening the other side in front of another sentinel, but she can't close her portal whenever she wants?

Superman didn't spin around and drill into the Earth in MoS, but that doesn't mean he can't do it since he clearly has the powers to do so.

Time Immemorial
So she can open a portal to make a Sentinel blast another one by putting a portal in front of one of her friends and opening the other side in front of another sentinel, but she can't close her portal whenever she wants?

Superman didn't spin around and drill into the Earth in MoS, but that doesn't mean he can't do it since he clearly has the powers to do so.

The portals were not holes, they were openings that were connected. When did she open a portal and send someone through it and close it on them. As it was portrayed they were like a tear in space that was opened and ended up out somehwere else. It was not the phantom zone.

Time Immemorial
Actually Superman did tear into the earths crust in Returns.

So...yea..

Werewolf582
She did cut one sentinels arm off.....

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Werewolf582
She did cut one sentinels arm off.....

Via portal? Assuming that's the case an the ability is going to be wanked. Then she should could do that to Everyone at will? I don't see it

Lestov16
Whose to say Sue's shield can't block her portal?

Lestov16
Blink is their only chance if she plays smart, because Sue can block any energy attack they launch, Johnny can fly at minimum hypersonic speeds and unleash fiery blasts that will make the Sentinels look like babies, and if he goes Supernova, it's over, if Thing gets his hands on any of them, he will crush them, and Reed can suffocate them. I'd bank on the Fantastic four 8/10.

wallman77
Originally posted by Lestov16
Blink is their only chance if she plays smart, because Sue can block any energy attack they launch, Johnny can fly at minimum hypersonic speeds and unleash fiery blasts that will make the Sentinels look like babies, and if he goes Supernova, it's over, if Thing gets his hands on any of them, he will crush them, and Reed can suffocate them. I'd bank on the Fantastic four 8/10.

Thats why I picked Sunspot to counter johnny. While we dont know how hot he can get exactly I'm pretty sure he can hang with torch just fine. I'm not so sure the thing is crushing Peter tho. I also figure beast can claw his way out of any suffocation tactic reed tries. I think it comes down to how quick and effectively they use blink and sue on the fly.

Placidity
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Via portal? Assuming that's the case an the ability is going to be wanked. Then she should could do that to Everyone at will? I don't see it

Yes, this happened. Sentinel lost an arm.

But I never got the impression she could control when exactly a portal closes. It felt more like a time delay thing to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.