Corypheus seeks the invasion of Hyrule; accept my challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Cowardly Zelda fans. Select which game you wish to debate against Dragon Age Inquisition and I will play through that Zelda game. Hurry and get back to me or else I will probably begin playing Witcher 2.

quanchi112
Cowardly Hylians.

Sacred 117
link-rape

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
link-rape They would be crushed by Corypheus. Link is nothing.

trexalfa
... And he picks a weaker setting again. Seriously, do you find it that difficult to stomp Hyrule?

Ganondorf has taken bigger shits than Corypheus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by trexalfa
... And he picks a weaker setting again. Seriously, do you find it that difficult to stomp Hyrule?

Ganondorf has taken bigger shits than Corypheus. Link beat his ass. Link doesn't even come up to his shoulders. Hyrule is a land of pussies. Corypheus would wreck the shit out of their land. Hell, the dragons alone from the game would rape Hyrule.

quanchi112
If no one comes forth by midnight then I am declaring victory.

Sacred 117
You want me to contact Scream and Scen? I was going to get with them to pick back up our writing later.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
You want me to contact Scream and Scen? I was going to get with them to pick back up our writing later. Pm anyone you want. Dorf would shit his pants if Corypheus came to town.

The Scenario
I guess I need to play/watch Dragon Age Inquisition now.

Anyway, you finished Ocarina of Time yet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
I guess I need to play/watch Dragon Age Inquisition now.

Anyway, you finished Ocarina of Time yet? I have not gone back to the wii to even turn it on in years. Watch a playthrough because I am looking for game army versus game army in their entireties. Do you think I should give Wind Waker a go or Skyward sword ?

The Scenario
That depends. Wind Waker has Ganondorf in it and he does cool stuff, plus it contains some of Link's best, durability wise. Skyward Sword does not contain Ganondorf, instead featuring a new guy. On the other hand, one of the Dragons in Skyward Sword might put a damper on army battles.

So yeah, if you want to take on Ganondorf, Wind Waker all the way. Otherwise, Skyward Sword has neat toys for Zeldaverse to play around with.

quanchi112
That depends. Wind Waker has Ganondorf in it and he does cool stuff, plus it contains some of Link's best, durability wise. Skyward Sword does not contain Ganondorf, instead featuring a new guy. On the other hand, one of the Dragons in Skyward Sword might put a damper on army battles.

So yeah, if you want to take on Ganondorf, Wind Waker all the way. Otherwise, Skyward Sword has neat toys for Zeldaverse to play around with. Which do you prefer to debate for ? I also heard skyward sword is much harder and a much longer game.

The Scenario
I can potentially debate with either, though I'm far more acquainted with Wind Waker.

The thing is, you want an army battle, right? Wind Waker has no real armies like, say, Twilight Princess does. There is no Hylian military, the Gorons are basically gone, and most of the setting is covered in water. At best you'd be getting what's left of Ganondorf's monsters and him, plus Link and Zelda. Finally, the setting is covered in water; it's just islands. Unless Dragon Age acquired a navy when I wasn't looking, neither side is really equipped to fight the other.

Skyward Sword is slightly better equipped to fight on land, since it's not all flooded. New Guy has more of an army, and the game in general includes a lot more potential fighters than just Link, Zelda, and the new guy. One of them can even solo armies. Oh, and Link. Link solo'd an army once.

Up to you, man. I'd probably prefer Wind Waker, though, and it is true that Wind Waker is shorter.

quanchi112
I can potentially debate with either, though I'm far more acquainted with Wind Waker.

The thing is, you want an army battle, right? Wind Waker has no real armies like, say, Twilight Princess does. There is no Hylian military, the Gorons are basically gone, and most of the setting is covered in water. At best you'd be getting what's left of Ganondorf's monsters and him, plus Link and Zelda. Finally, the setting is covered in water; it's just islands. Unless Dragon Age acquired a navy when I wasn't looking, neither side is really equipped to fight the other.

Skyward Sword is slightly better equipped to fight on land, since it's not all flooded. New Guy has more of an army, and the game in general includes a lot more potential fighters than just Link, Zelda, and the new guy. One of them can even solo armies. Oh, and Link. Link solo'd an army once.

Up to you, man. I'd probably prefer Wind Waker, though, and it is true that Wind Waker is shorter. Wind waker doesn't seem army oriented though. I don't like arguing a few guys versus armies, dragons, Mages, Templars, etc.

Out of skyward sword and wind waker if both games met up which game would prevail iyo ?

ScreamPaste
You won't be able to beat Skyward Sword.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You won't be able to beat Skyward Sword. Maybe, maybe not. I may select this game.

Utrigita
Unless Dragon Age acquired a navy when I wasn't looking, .

Qunari Dreadnoughts and the comics.

You didn't look hard enough stick out tongue

The Scenario
Well what do you know; I guess I didn't.

KingD19
Does Corypheus get full use and understanding of the Orb of Destruction? Because he accidentally(due to the Inquisitor's intervention) created a rift that would destroy the world and the fade as well. Then he created a much larger version on purpose. And if not interrupted, he could enter the Black City and become a God as well. So that would really change things.

trexalfa
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Corypheus get full use and understanding of the Orb of Destruction? Because he accidentally(due to the Inquisitor's intervention) created a rift that would destroy the world and the fade as well. Then he created a much larger version on purpose. And if not interrupted, he could enter the Black City and become a God as well. So that would really change things.

The problem is that it is possible the Maker doesn't exist at all or it's not what the Chantry says it is. We have no data on what the hell the Black City is, so Corypheus ascending to godhood by going there is impossible to prove.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Corypheus get full use and understanding of the Orb of Destruction? Because he accidentally(due to the Inquisitor's intervention) created a rift that would destroy the world and the fade as well. Then he created a much larger version on purpose. And if not interrupted, he could enter the Black City and become a God as well. So that would really change things. That is speculative and since we did not see what would happen that is not fair game. Just what we saw from the game. Corypheus definitely has the manpower and the planning to rape the weaklings from Hyrule. Hyrule will know fear.

Utrigita
Well what do you know; I guess I didn't.

In all fairness it have never been a subject that have even been remotely touched in the games, and only lightly in the comics. I know that the various nations each can bolster a navy, but that is about it. Their size and capacity is unknown, atleast to me.

XanatosForever
Hyrule Warriors. There's your armies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hyrule Warriors. There's your armies. I do not think it is canon just a fun game with various enemies and characters from Hyrule.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.