Video Games- Black And White...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Ok, vidoegaming is a bit of a niche subject around here, but I just HAD to post about this game, because it's so bloody excellent... it's difficult to describe in words, really...

I mention it for two reasons-

1. Any self-respecting PC Gamer MUT buy this game

2. Naming your followers... by default, it names your followers from your E-Mail address book, but you can further customise your followers yourself... so I thought you should know that allmy followers are named after you guys, with my little Edna's and Ratcat's and Raz's running around, performing my tasks...

You just HAVE to get in on this one, queeq.

phinney6
lets talk about it in the Bar.

Ushgarak
Well I would, but I can't seem to find you anywhere...

Oh, found you...

Raz
I agree, its a very good game. Also very addictive.....hang on, I need to feed my creature...

Ushgarak
You know, I would have imagine even the weirdest cow would not need training to not eat rocks...

Ratcat
Who makes it?

Ushgarak
Lionhead Studious- their first game, but it's all done by Peter Molyneux, of Populous/Powermonger/Magic Carpet/Dungeon Keeper/Theme Park fame.

queeq
I heard about that. I heard is was pretty good. But also that it's extremely addictive and very time consuming. Now this place here is pretty addictive and I have no time to play unless I prefer to start ruining my family life. So forgive me if I don't buy it. smile

Ratcat
Heck, I'm still trying to find time to play Alice!

queeq
*starts singing* Alice, Alice. Who the duck is Alice.

Ratcat
Roy "Chubby" Brown ???

queeq
If you want.

Hegemon875
I loved Black and White it's a very challenging game.

Tex
Elaborate evil face

SpikeSpiegel
It wouldn't work on my PC!!! I really want to get it too!!! Something about drivers!!! Then When I downloaded the Drivers it crashed with one minute of download time left!!! mad

mah
VERY MEDIOCRE game. Great concept, sloppy execution. Too bloody overrated when it was released, now 'everyone' agrees it was faulty. Number 2 should change this and make it how it was originally supposed to be.

wicker_man
A friend of mine has let me borrow B & W and its expansion pack but i have yet to install it, my particular taste in games varies from FPS to RPG, so when i saw B & W aside from the hype i thought it looked brilliant the concept is totally refreshing and is one of those games where your mood reflects the games current output. The whole 'I am a God' scenario is an appealing plus and this game will appeal to RPG,Real-Time Strategy and even Action fans.

The Crab
is this really a game.

Lana
Please do not bump threads pointlessly; this is a warning.

DarkC
First Black and White was fun. Haven't played the second one yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.