Revan runs the PT gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3

NewGuy01
If he doesn't lose at the very start, he gets stomped at 2.

S_W_LeGenD
Approaches Boss. At this point, fight will be very interesting and Revan can survive, if not win.

Stigma
Falls to Anakin and Kenobi.

He'll have a very hard time with Maul and Savage too.

DarthAnt66
This list is so out of wack.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan dominated this Strike Team with his powers:

http://www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/ss/gu_3-0/SWTOR_SoR_SS5_1600x900.jpg

Have a good look.

Stigma
Satele's hot. yes

S_W_LeGenD
More importantly, very powerful.

FreshestSlice
A bunch of non-Force sensitives and old people past they're primes. Amazing team. Definitely compares to Maul and Savage, and then immediately afterwards Anakin and Kenobi.

zEniX
Falls to boss.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
he gets stomped at 2.

Angelalex242
None stands to Sidious.

I'm not sure he can take Mace and pals either.

Emperordmb
Dooku is way too high in this gauntlet.

McP
If he doesn't lose at the very start, he gets stomped at 2.

+1

I doubt that he will pass 1. Bros will kill kim.

Revanchiste
Revan 3.0 ???? Heretic !
Loose at team or Sidious, 3.0 act to blindly to oppose a decent strategy to Sidious...

FreshestSlice
What has 3.0 Revan done that Revan Reborn can't besides die already?

Board Walker
Revan 3.0 stomps this gauntlet, he is completely above everyone in this gauntlet by several tiers.

Revan 3.0 was force rag dolling the most powerful force users in the galaxy simultaneous, he would rag doll everyone including Sidious in this gauntlet.

Revanchiste

NTJack0
Originally posted by Stigma
Falls to Anakin and Kenobi.

He'll have a very hard time with Maul and Savage too. Basically this.

Kotor3
I know opinions differ but it is really hard to take this forum serious, but I will try this once.

For those who say Revan would lose to 1 and get stomped by 2, please enlighten me as to how that would be remotely possible.

Stigma
Originally posted by Kotor3
I know opinions differ but it is really hard to take this forum serious, but I will try this once.

For those who say Revan would lose to 1 and get stomped by 2, please enlighten me as to how that would be remotely possible.
ROTS Anakin stomped Dooku once he decided to do so. Add in Kenobi and Revan will lose that fight.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Nothing really..... Except teleportation... But this game mechanic don't have a real background... Except if you think that foundry Revan escape by using it....

Still died.

Still died.

Must have been in the director's collector limited supreme edition of KotOR II.

Revan Reborn could do those thing.

I felt my IQ drop after reading this last part especially. What are you trying to say? I honestly can barely read this. Plus these are all feats from before "Revan 3.0" happens, so how is this relevant?

FreshestSlice
You know what happens every time you read a post about Bane being superior to Yoda? It's like that except it's also in foreign.

Kotor3
ROTS Anakin stomped Dooku once he decided to do so. Add in Kenobi and Revan will lose that fight.
So by your standard, Dooku is perhaps on the same level as Revan or close to him, or above? Throwing in Kenobi is an overkill, correct?

The only recorded person that I know of to ever defeat Revan in single combat is a Fully empowered Vitiate (in his original body) on a dark nexus.
After that only strike teams were sent to defeat Revan consisting of the most powerful fighters of their time. (Note not even Sidious got this recognition. He did fight a strike team consisting of the most power of his time).

But a combo of Anakin and Kenobi is greater than those strike teams? They would have defeated the strike teams sent after Revan?

I disagree.

NewGuy01
Maul alone is stronger, faster, and is superior martially; with Savage by his side, Revan is outmatched physically. Their combined Force Strength at least rivals his own, though his knowledge of it is much more extensive.

If he's able to win that first round, it won't be without cost; and an exhausted Revan can't stand to R2's firepower. Even if he was at 100%, he'd still lose there.

DarthAnt66
Sasukedc, check PMs.

DarthAnt66
Come back.

Kotor3
Maul alone is stronger, faster, and is superior martially; with Savage by his side, Revan is outmatched physically. Their combined Force Strength at least rivals his own, though his knowledge of it is much more extensive.
Totally disagree.

AncientPower
Revan makes it to Sidious and gets owned.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NTJack0
Basically this.
I know 3.0 Revan suck in term of using is brain, and most people consider him at his best because they can see his power... Not only heard of it.....

But there is a limit..... Imagine dooku in much younger with greater force power, you have Revan....

Revanchiste

Well if 3.0 Revan is at the end of his prime he still in his prime.... Revan is not too much self confident and arrogant as Dooku or maul are..... he normaly never under estimate his opponent using force knowlege in battle.
But this mostly what Darth Revan do, post KotOR Revan underestimate his opponent sometimes... And 3.0 Revan eeerrr does this guy even think?

Revanchiste
So by your standard, Dooku is perhaps on the same level as Revan or close to him, or above? Throwing in Kenobi is an overkill, correct?

The only recorded person that I know of to ever defeat Revan in single combat is a Fully empowered Vitiate (in his original body) on a dark nexus.
After that only strike teams were sent to defeat Revan consisting of the most powerful fighters of their time. (Note not even Sidious got this recognition. He did fight a strike team consisting of the most power of his time).

But a combo of Anakin and Kenobi is greater than those strike teams? They would have defeated the strike teams sent after Revan?

I disagree.

Revan is a version of Dooku far more superior in every point he satelmate 3 Dooku...
The fiht against Vitiate is one Revan top moment, but he still weaker than Revan before than Malak betray him....

Stigma
Dooku is an inferior force-user, but a superior duelist. In both cases, the differences are slight IMHO.

And? Revan never faced the Chosen One, nor the Sith Lords more powerful and/or more capable than Vitiate.

Wut?

Yes.

As of ROTS Anakin is on the whole other level.

Taken from Revenge of the Sith

This is collaborated by Anakin trashing Dooku 1v1. Adding Kenobi who is the master of Soresu and a very capable force-user = Revan loses.

Stigma
Oh, one more thing.

@ Kotor3 by the rules in the OP that you yourself posted, Revan faces Anakin and Kenobi immediately after he fights Maul and Savage.

Are you f***ing kidding me? In this case Revan loses definitely to Anakin and Kenobi.

Revanchiste
Yhea 3.0 feat....
After all we are with 3.0 Revan.

Actually While playing KotOR 2, I found than Revan came back to Kreia/Traya 3 time for the first one that's Kae who found Revan on the Trayus academy.
Secound while searching the star map.
Last time to propose her to join his noble cause of converting the Jedi.
But Sion and Nihilus take her down... It wasn't his buisness he lived....
But before building his own empire, Revan leave Traya, against her will, he ragdoll her... He could have kill her in a matter of second if didn't have any respect for his formal master.

Technicaly TWC 2008 should count as canon....
Anakin win thank to the arrogance of Dooku in EP. III. He could have ragdoll him with force power but eproove the need to test anakin new light saber skill and power.

"
Well if 3.0 Revan is at the end of his prime he still in his prime.... Revan is not too much self confident and arrogant as Dooku or maul are..... he normaly never under estimate his opponent using force knowlege in battle.
But this mostly what Darth Revan do, post KotOR Revan underestimate his opponent sometimes... And 3.0 Revan eeerrr does this guy even think?"

Well If 3.0 Revan isn't dumb enough, he just overpower them ! He needn't to toy with them like sidious does......

Edit : I have serious doubt on 3.0 Revan preco....

FreshestSlice
I can't read whatever language you just wrote that in, but I have a feeling it's all bs anyway.

zEniX
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I can't read whatever language you just wrote that in

Board Walker
Revan rains meteors down upon them and blows up the planet

Kotor3

DarthAnt66
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/73/92/12/imagee15.gif

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan rains meteors down upon them and blows up the planet

I don't know if 3.0 Revan is clever or powerfull enough to do so.And it's really depend of the terran.....

The original one can on a world as korriban Geonosis etc...I know than he is carefull enough to don't kill himself.....

Dooku while being a good duelist, is as the same level as Katarn....

Revan have battlefield experience and sparing with Traya, Are Kae and multiple Jedi masters....

I don't really take the chosen one as canon... This is near fan fiction, acceptable, but if Anakin defeat a One, that's not by his skill or power....

Anakin only deafeat Dooku because Dooku wanted to test his new skills !
He could have ragdolls him like he did with obiwan...This was Doku arrogance and overselfestime that bring him down....

Based on this Revan wreck anakin....

I hate 3.0 Revan......

zEniX
Originally posted by Revanchiste I don't really take the chosen one as canon... This is near fan fiction, acceptable, but if Anakin defeat a One, that's not by his skill or power....

He was only able to do it on Mortis which as a celestial monolith is pretty much the most powerful force nexus known. Outside of Mortis, a celestial would trash him.

P.S. If anyone is going to challenge this please consider the ramifications first.

The Merchant
If Anakin can enter "the zone" while fighting Revan he wins.

FreshestSlice
Anakin didn't defeat Dooku because Dooku was testing his skills, whatever that means. He beat Dooku because he was better than him. Zone bs aside, Dooku was losing the fight early on.
Originally posted by zEniX
He was only able to do it on Mortis which as a celestial monolith is pretty much the most powerful force nexus known. Outside of Mortis, a celestial would trash him.

P.S. If anyone is going to challenge this please consider the ramifications first.
While that may be true, you do realize the Ones were kind of, also using Mortis? The ramification of what? A tidal wave of quotes and opinions? Been there, done that.

Anyway, they'd trash him even while he's on Mortis most of the time. Good thing Revan isn't a Celestial, despite some of the hype he's received here lately.

zEniX

While that may be true, you do realize the Ones were kind of, also using Mortis? The ramification of what? A tidal wave of quotes and opinions? Been there, done that.

The Ones were actually the cause of the nexuses as illustrated by the separate light and dark environments. Very similar to Abeloth's planet being so twisted and strong in the dark side because of her presence. Basically Anakin used the one's own power against them. He could however draw on both the nexuses unlike Sister or Brother, not to mention whatever nexus the father created. hence he could over power them. Oneness in this instance means he was able to use all of the nexuses which far far surpassed his own full potential.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by zEniX
The Ones were actually the cause of the nexuses as illustrated by the separate light and dark environments.
That doesn't make any sense. Doesn't really support your claim.

He drew on none of them, but on Mortis itself, which a completely different source of power. One the Ones draw on.

There is not a single source backing up anything you just said. Anakin was created as a contemporary to Father. To be able to hold the Son and Daughter in check indefinitely would require that. Oneness may have helped him hold them in check at his current level, but nothing supports he'd always require it.

zEniX
First: Powerful force beings create force nexuses. Sidious at Byss, Abeloth on her planet, Plagieus at on Muunilinst etc.

Second: Obi Wan says that Mortis is "a force intersection unlike any he has felt before." Note the word intersection. Intersection of what? Force nexuses, that's what.

Third: The Ones had their powers on Abeloth's planet which is obviously not Mortis.

Forth: The father states that the Ones could manipulate the force like no other and that's why they withdrew. The ones don't need any power source other than themselves, period.

Fifth: We are given a rough indication of the Father's power by Abeloth. Abeloth is stated to have 12x Luke's power. GL has stated Luke's force potential = Anakin's. More to the point, neither Anakin or Luke ever ever come close to that kind of power outside of Celestial monoliths.

Sixth: Obi Wan tells Anakin the planet is the force and to use it right before Anakin over powers both Son and Daughter.

Without Mortis to draw on Anakin isn't even close to the power level of the Ones. If the Son and Daughter were drawing on Mortis in the same way Anakin was HE COULD NOT HAVE OVER POWERED THEM. As a result of this and other evidence Mortis clearly is not the Ones power source. Much more likely, its power is a result of their presence for 100,000 years or so. Obi Wan just arrived on the planet and is a very unreliable source to determine "what gives Mortis it's power."

Sinious
I can see Revan just TKing Maul and Savage and taking them out without much trouble. If they get near him though, he would have to fight hard to defeat them.

Going with the first scenario; he won't be exhausted when he faces Anakin and Kenobi and these two don't impress me at al when fighting as a teaml tbh.

Just like Dooku, he could easily get rid of Kenobi and turn this into a 1on1 where he would be victorious imo and 2 hours is enough time for Revan to rest before facing a foe like Dooku who he would defeat as well.

Then again, this is a weird gauntlet and he might very well fall at the second round instead of making it to round 4(where he doesn't stand a chance)

Angelalex242
Ya know, if powerful beings create Nexuses, why is it Sidious can create a Dark Side Nexus on Byss, but Luke never has a constant Light Side Nexus around him?

Maybe it's just a Dark Sider thing. Yoda never creates his own Nexus either.

zEniX
Ya I've wondered that as well. Plagueis said something about Coruscant not being strong in the light because of the baseness of the populace or something to that effect. I need to look this up :/ As for Yoda, he was actually at a dark side nexus to mask his presence from the emperor on Dagobah. That being said though, you would think we would have run into a few more light side nexuses by now.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Ya know, if powerful beings create Nexuses, why is it Sidious can create a Dark Side Nexus on Byss, but Luke never has a constant Light Side Nexus around him?

Maybe it's just a Dark Sider thing. Yoda never creates his own Nexus either.

Pretty sure Luke tries to actively suppress his own power or at least avoid drawing on it that much. So that might be it. He and Mara had some revelation that massive force use was bad in some way or something.

Revanchiste
Revan also creat Dark side enxus... Just by.. Being here !!!

And Kreia/Bastilia in her holocron told us than Revan have the power of creating nexus able to turn hundreds of Jedi and this is a technic than he learn during the mandalorian war at malachor V !!!
Vitiate and palpa are Dark side nexus on there own !!!

Sonot really impressiv....

carthage
Quote for Vitiate being a "dark side nexus"?

Revanchiste
I will find it it will take me timebut the sin the madness of this man... Make him a Dark Side enxus....

Stigma

McP
Anakin didn't defeat Dooku because Dooku was testing his skills, whatever that means. He beat Dooku because he was better than him. Zone bs aside, Dooku was losing the fight early on.

No, Dooku was winning at the beggining of the fight. He started loosing, when he provoked Anakin to use his dark side.

Revanchiste
3.0 I don't know.. This guy havenothing compare to the true Darth Revan..

But for the original Darth Revan etrieve Tulak Hord Holocron, the one about the light saber technic.. That's what Kreia say so....
Humhum....

"No, Dooku was winning at the beggining of the fight. He started loosing, when he provoked Anakin to use his dark side."

That's similar.... In fact he test his skill before tenting him to the Dark side..To satisfied Sidious...

Kotor3

McP
^
The fact, that Kenobi was able to fought Anakin equally doesn't mean, that he will be able to fight equally with Dooku or Windu.
And the fact, that those two were Kenobi's superiors, doesn't mean that they were Anakin's superiors as well.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by McP
No, Dooku was winning at the beggining of the fight. He started loosing, when he provoked Anakin to use his dark side.
No he wasn't. Both Anakin and Kenobi began to outclass Dooku in sabers. The novel goes as far as to say each strike from Anakin required twice as much energy as it did to ragdoll Kenobi to block. Dooku was outclassed in every way by the end. The "zone" was just icing on the cake.

Kotor3

ILS
Kotor3 Ant sock tbh

Stigma
lol he likes Revan, but I really doubt he's a sock smile

On topic: Anakin and Kenobi never fought in RotS , .... Vader and Kenobi, on the other hand did fight. The emotionally unstable and overconfident Vader and Kenobi who knew all his moves.

Revanchiste
lol he likes Revan, but I really doubt he's a sock smile

On topic: Anakin and Kenobi never fought in RotS , .... Vader and Kenobi, on the other hand did fight. The emotionally unstable and overconfident Vader and Kenobi who knew all his moves.

Haaaaa good point very good point !
Finaly ! They realise it !

Kotor3

Revanchiste
Yhea power increase.... Mentaly distable true...

But anyways....

Some time you can be more powerfull in every aspect but your opponent can have some kind of technical detail..

Because in the other hand dooku pass multiple time Obiwan guard... And obiwan go toes to toes with Vader...

Kotor3
I have to make a correction. In ROTS Dooku really did break down Obi wan defense through use of saber combat. He use the force. I am not sure Dooku could defeat Obi wan in a pure saber battle as of ROTS.

Since Anakin does not use the force like ESB Vader or Dooku when fighting, his battle with Obi wan would be more of a saber battle.

Still it does not excuse the fact that Obi wan was not over powered like Dooku was. The only excuse I can make for that is that Anakin's heart was not in battle and he was conflicted as to whether to kill Obi wan or not (my assumption).

Revanchiste
He also go toes to toes with grievous.. And cut his hand mayby because grievous go arrogant or loose performance since he encounter Dooku..

But when he begin to take obiwan seriously Obiwan attemps to flee with a force push but grievous, begin to flee because Obiwan is using direct force attack and it is is weakness, fear is not on his side and obiwan puchass him..
Obiwan get lucky and finaly survive and kill grievous without light saber.....

And again grievous have 3 saber left isn't it?where are they? Did he lost them when obiwan force pushed it?

All those weird thig with light saber duel in the moovies......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.