Tombstone Vs Hawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TB_zpstxpwcpo6.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HK_zpsdrvxth5t.jpg

carver9
Tombstone

Golgo13
Why?

carver9
His last fight against Spiderman. His durability and strength is insane. How strong is Hawk?

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
His last fight against Spiderman. His durability and strength is insane. How strong is Hawk?

Hawk is around 50 tons or so. Dove was able to steer a plane full of people and Hawk is much stronger than she is. He also has a good healing factor and durability. Able to survive Sudden Death's attacks.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hawk is around 50 tons or so. Dove was able to steer a plane full of people and Hawk is much stronger than she is. He also has a good healing factor and durability. Able to survive Sudden Death's attacks.

I know how strong it is said of him but what fts does he have? Asking because as soon as you post scans, I will post counters.

Golgo13
I know how strong it is said of him but what fts does he have? Asking because as soon as you post scans, I will post counters.

Overpowered Dove and she is at least class 50. Dude, if you haven't read Hawk and Dove, don't post. I want someone who is familiar with both characters to make a fair post.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Overpowered Dove and she is at least class 50. Dude, if you haven't read Hawk and Dove, don't post. I want someone who is familiar with both characters to make a fair post.

laughing out loud

I have read them though and can't think of anything significant when it comes to strength. I'm asking you because I made a claim but the only thing you came back with is, "he is stronger". The only edge I would give Hawk is speed.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

I have read them though and can't think of anything significant when it comes to strength. I'm asking you because I made a claim but the only thing you came back with is, "he is stronger". The only edge I would give Hawk is speed.

You don't think steering a plane isn't a good strength feat? confused

Khazra Reborn
Hank beats Tomby to death with his stupid flat top.

zopzop
I'm assuming this is Hawk pre reboot yes? He should win.

He was strong enough to rock Power Boy when they were training. Tombstone is good (and I think he's awesome) but he's not that good.

Man, I miss Power Boy. They should bring him back sans that stupid outfit and he'd rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.