Microchip Inside you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
i believe in about 10 years the government will require everyone to have a microchip inside them for "safety" reasons...... discuss

Time Immemorial
I planted a micro chip in Bardocks ass many moons ago. I activate it every once in awhile.

Digi
Originally posted by Shabazz916
i believe in about 10 years the government will require everyone to have a microchip inside them for "safety" reasons...... discuss

I disagree on the grounds that you have little to no way of actually knowing this, and any reasoning put forward toward the assertion can be met by equally speculative - though no less valid - contrary reasoning.

dadudemon
The only thing I could think of when I read this thread title was a plain looking 30 something man looking at a chip that is about to be implanted and he says, "I want you inside me."

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Digi
I disagree on the grounds that you have little to no way of actually knowing this, and any reasoning put forward toward the assertion can be met by equally speculative - though no less valid - contrary reasoning.

don't they tag animal so they know where they are ?

Digi
don't they tag animal so they know where they are ?

Sometimes. But how in Christ is that related to the mandatory microchipping of human beings? The paranoid leap in logic from one to the other is astronomical.

Shabazz916
Sometimes. But how in Christ is that related to the mandatory microchipping of human beings? The paranoid leap in logic from one to the other is astronomical. what are we being forced fed ? terrorist killings... bombing etc... how do you solve that issue ? know where ppl are at all times...

by the way the terror they caused wasnt bad but other ppl treating them is different

Digi
what are we being forced fed ? terrorist killings... bombing etc... how do you solve that issue ? know where ppl are at all times...

by the way the terror they caused wasnt bad but other ppl treating them is different

This presumes that knowing where people are will prevent terrorism. Most acts are unpredictable by their very nature. And if you already know someone is a terrorist, laws to this effect would be irrelevant in finding them. This is baseless fear-mongering.

srug

Shabazz916
This presumes that knowing where people are will prevent terrorism. Most acts are unpredictable by their very nature. And if you already know someone is a terrorist, laws to this effect would be irrelevant in finding them. This is baseless fear-mongering.

srug any person of brown color around the world making power moves or rallying ppl of the same brown color to stand up... has been labled a terrorist in one way or another. tell me im wrong

Time Immemorial
Sometimes. But how in Christ is that related to the mandatory microchipping of human beings? The paranoid leap in logic from one to the other is astronomical.

Wait a minute...How do we know micro chip planted up ur ass didn't cause you to say this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
The only thing I could think of when I read this thread title was a plain looking 30 something man looking at a chip that is about to be implanted and he says, "I want you inside me." laughing out loud

Digi
any person of brown color around the world making power moves or rallying ppl of the same brown color to stand up... has been labled a terrorist in one way or another. tell me im wrong

So wait, is this you being a racist? Or you saying others are being racist?

You're missing the point, though. Acts of terror are usually random. Knowing where people are isn't a predictive factor in them. Knowing their intent is. Until the chips are telepathic, your feared solution doesn't do anything - anything - toward eliminating this.

Second, your "power rally-ers" around the world, if they really are clear threats, are the same people who won't be bound by laws in other parts of the world that mandate chips.

It's impotent in two different - but equally total - ways. I'm not opposed to the idea that global terrorism has been used as a front for pushing certain agendas. But the tinfoil hat has to be on pretty tight to believe this particular application of it.

Time Immemorial
How rude of you to ignore the anal probe Digi, how rude.

jinXed by JaNx
microchips inside of me wouldnt benifit anyone unless they were monitering me. Which, i know they are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.