Doom vs TWS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Sarge and Reaper

Vs

Captain America and Winter Soldier.

Round 1: With Weapons
Round 2: H2H

Psychotron
Well, they did have superhuman abilities. Cap and WS have more feats, though. I'm giving H2H to them. BFG for the win in the weapons round.

KingD19
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, they did have superhuman abilities. Cap and WS have more feats, though. I'm giving H2H to them. BFG for the win in the weapons round.

All the BFG does is get bounced back at them thanks to Cap's shield.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19

That's the best you could come up with...weak.

KingD19
So the shield reflects Iron Man's repulsors and repels a fully charged hammer strike from Thor. Yet it won't reflect the BFG's energy blast? Or at least block/dissipate it? Gotcha.

With weapons Cap has his shield and at least one gun. Bucky has a lot of guns, and explosives.

But good job at trying to call me out and adding nothing to the thread, TI. You're a champ.

Time Immemorial
So the shield reflects Iron Man's repulsors and repels a fully charged hammer strike from Thor. Yet it won't reflect the BFG's energy blast? Gotcha.

With weapons Cap has his shield and at least one gun. Bucky has a lot of guns, and explosives.

But good job at trying to call me out and adding nothing to the thread, TI. You're a champ.

I didn't say it could not block itlaughing out loud

C'mon now quit being emotional.

We don't even know it it would repel it back. After all it didn't repel a grenade. I would more likely say a shield throw cuts the weapon in half.

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I didn't say it could not repel itlaughing out loud

C'mon now quit being emotional.

I'm never emotional. If I am I'm laughing.

You're the one who quoted me and didn't say anything, only mentioned how "weak" my response was to someone else.

BruceSkywalker
Cap/Bucky take this

Time Immemorial
I'm never emotional. If I am I'm laughing.

You're the one who quoted me and didn't say anything, only mentioned how "weak" my response was to someone else.

I was joking with you bro.

KingD19
I honestly can't tell anymore with anybody what's for real and what's joking. Except RJ...he's always a...RJ.

Time Immemorial
I honestly can't tell anymore with anybody what's for real and what's joking. Except RJ...he's always a...RJ.

Lol that's true. Well I type in j/k from now on for ya.

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol that's true. Well I type in j/k from now on for ya.

See now I sound remedial.

Time Immemorial
See now I sound remedial.

Don't worry, Carver forgives you.

Psychotron

I don't how you could bonce it back. The diamater of the attack is actually bigger than Cap's shield, some of it would hit him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Psychotron
I don't how you could bonce it back. The diamater of the attack is actually bigger than Cap's shield, some of it would hit him.

can you post a video of this attack?

KingD19
BlPbAcA3h-w

At about 13-14 seconds is when he fires it. From what I can see, the diameter isn't larger than the shield. The AoE of the gun is just super huge because it's a big ass ball of plasma that splashes on everything. But the properties of Cap's shield will bounce it back.

Psychotron
BlPbAcA3h-w

At about 13-14 seconds is when he fires it. From what I can see, the diameter isn't larger than the shield. The AoE of the gun is just super huge because it's a big ass ball of plasma that splashes on everything. But the properties of Cap's shield will bounce it back.

Or more likely the plasma will just splash all over Cap.

KingD19
If the shield rebounds energy and a hammer forged in the heart of a star with ubermensch science/magical powers. I think it'd rebound plasma. As it's vibranium and reflects all sources of energy back out away from it.

Psychotron
If the shield rebounds energy and a hammer forged in the heart of a star with ubermensch science/magical powers. I think it'd rebound plasma. As it's vibranium and reflects all sources of energy back out away from it.

Yeah, but it's not kinetic energy, or a laser. It's a goup of plasma, it's gonna spill in every direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.