JLU Superman vs Hulk Smash Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is cartoon versions of both.

Superman gets all of his Justice League cartoon showings (year 2000)

and

Hulk gets all of his Avengers and his Hulk Smash showings.

Who wins? No bfring.

Impediment
Superman.

juggerman
Originally posted by Impediment
Superman.

carver9
Based off what?

juggerman
Based off of the entire JL series and that one episode I saw of Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. that I was half paying attention to.

Yup, that's how I roll sucka!

Time Immemorial
Carver you do realize that Superman is an alien from a extremely advanced civilization hundreds of thousands of years ahead of earth and the accident that gave banner his powers was from a machine built from late 90's tech.

There is simple no way Hulk will ever be stronger or more advanced then Superman.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
This is cartoon versions of both.

Superman gets all of his Justice League cartoon showings (year 2000)

and

Hulk gets all of his Avengers and his Hulk Smash showings.

Who wins? No bfring.

Superman lobotomizes Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Carver you do realize that Superman is an alien from a extremely advanced civilization hundreds of thousands of years ahead of earth and the accident that gave banner his powers was from a machine built from late 90's tech.

There is simple no way Hulk will ever be stronger or more advanced then Superman.

Are you ready to compare fts from both because Hulk is obviously far stronger and far more durable based off the show. Him surviving a blast that would've destroyed Earth. His lifting fts. The guy tossed a satellite out if orbit, threw a untainted size worm out of the city, lifted a mountain, pushed through the pressure of a guy that just finished lifting a city with ease and was compared to a black hole. Then we have this...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXExzeQOvXpz9ItozPJzH8szOqmBDotpZ&v=ZdO-YJCfwgQ

Fast forward to 14 min and 30 sec.

Not only does Hulk have an advantage against GALACTUS, he is tanking his attacks.

carver9
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Superman lobotomizes Hulk.

laughing out loud

juggerman
Are you ready to compare fts from both because Hulk is obviously far stronger and far more durable based off the show. Him surviving a blast that would've destroyed Earth. His lifting fts. The guy tossed a satellite out if orbit, threw a untainted size worm out of the city, lifted a mountain, pushed through the pressure of a guy that just finished lifting a city with ease and was compared to a black hole. Then we have this...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXExzeQOvXpz9ItozPJzH8szOqmBDotpZ&v=ZdO-YJCfwgQ

Fast forward to 14 min and 30 sec.

Not only does Hulk have an advantage against GALACTUS, he is tanking his attacks.

So basically you created what you believe to be a spite thread?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman

If coarse because he would never agree superman wins even if the truth slapped him in the face. Which was stated earlier.

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman

No. A lot of you all said Superman so I'm just bringing up fts. That's all. Just because I said he is stronger and more durable doesn't mean it is true. You all could possibly counter my argument.

Jmanghan
No. A lot of you all said Superman so I'm just bringing up fts. That's all. Just because I said he is stronger and more durable doesn't mean it is true. You all could possibly counter my argument. You just countered your own argument. What you said means you are either lying, or that you have no idea what you're talking about.

carver9
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You just countered your own argument. What you said means you are either lying, or that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll go with the second one...I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.