Angry comments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
I sense a lot of anger in kmc... Post all your angry comments here.

Quincy
this thread is bad and you should FEEL bad!

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Quincy
this thread is bad and you should FEEL bad!
That's the spirit!!!!

Dave_97
I strongly dislike things on occasion when I'm tired and hungry.

Quincy
hw00t

kareen21
I'm in really really angry if the doctor late..
waiting is suck
http://morepics.cf/6/g.png

you get thorns
My McMuffin was cold.

rudester
Lately I've been mean I don't know wats wrong with me..

Morning_Glory
I really hate snow- this city freaks out over one snowflake

Spawningpool
Originally posted by you get thorns
My McMuffin was cold.
What a travesty

The Lost
Olives make me mad.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by The Lost
Olives make me mad.
They are little bitches

Scribble
You know what? **** Pizza Hut and for that matter **** Jerry Lee Lewis and his pedo-incest relationship and furthermore I ****ing hate people who drive more than one car at the same ****ing time, pieces of shit and I hope they ****ing die

riv6672
I'm hungry, but its too early for breakfast.

rudester
Eat ur foot

riv6672
Nah.

Scribble
I'M SICK OF IT ALL! People keep saying 'hello' to me, the **** do they think they are? And you know what I'd happily put a bullet in the brain of any human with two stomachs, they don't need that shit they just greedy! Rich people taking our ****ing organs, I'm not happy with it, I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANY MORE! **** Subway sandwiches and **** copper, it ain't never gonna be gold!

Kharhmah
I honest to god cant tell if the presents my sister gave me are joke presents or not...

Oneness
ph-5cuJgVRs

Mike Tyson went through hell all throughout his life and with nothing more than random sex. You get to a point where you don't even want love because you don't understand what it is.

Everyone knew that, then they should feel where he's coming from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.