Obi-Wan and Anakin vs Mace, Kit, Saesee and Agen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McP
Place: Invisible Hand's hangar
ROTS version for all of them
Both teams are highly determined to win (you can call it "bloodlusted"wink
*BONUS round - Qui-Gon (TPM) and Ahsoka(CWs5) would join to Obi-Wan's team.

ILS
Team 2. Not sure about bonus round, probably same answer.

Angelalex242
Team 2. Mace can take Anakin (And is in fact one of the few people who can do so...) and Obi Wan, Soresu or not, can't beat 3 people.

Round 2:The 3 Amigos are more then capable of punking Ashoka, and Qui Gon is about dead even. Obi Wan's defensive style drags things out, which is not at all good for Qui Gonn and Ashoka.

McP
ROTS Anakin and Mace are more or less equals in my opinion. But if Mace will get a help from anyone of his team, Anakin will be overhelmed.
Obi-Wan is above any of team 2, besides Mace, but his defensive style might make him unable to defeat any two masters from team 2 at once.

If Mace will decide to fight Anakin alone, he might loose. Both of them are equals, and it will depends of how well Obi-Wan will be able to defend himself against Fisto, Kolar and Tiin. If he will survive, until Anakin will kill Mace, then they can win a few rounds.

Bonus is in fact much more interesting. Qui-Gon might be consider by many, as more or less equal to those masters. He and Obi-Wan might be able to defeat three if them on their own.
But the real key for team 1 to win here is Ahsoka. If she will be able to die instantly, Obi-Wan might take her saber, and will become super-Kenobi, who will deal with Agen, Saesee and Kit. Qui-Gon will aid Anakin against Mace, and the match will be over.

NewGuy01
If Anakin takes on Mace and Kenobi faces the three, they probably lose. However, if Kenobi takes on Mace and Anakin challenges the three, they might have a chance.

Trocity
Damn, do you really look that down upon the B Team? I get his force powers dwarf theirs but still, 3 on 1, I don't think Anakin would take them.

I also realize I was in the minority who thought the B Team, 3 on 1, could take Dooku so maybe I overestimate them?

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
I also realize I was in the minority who thought the B Team, 3 on 1, could take Dooku so maybe I overestimate them? You don't, lol. They're just underestimated because nobody likes the thought of characters who are very obscure and insignificant being able to challenge or beat their preferred, more significant characters.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity

I also realize I was in the minority who thought the B Team, 3 on 1, could take Dooku so maybe I overestimate them?

No, you're not; it's just that Anakin could take Dooku too. wink

ares834
The B team probably.

Team 1 takes round 2.

Revanchiste
Damn wtf????Why this duo is so overlooked? I meanmore than it should be....
I mean basicly Mace beat Obiwan, hz iq he is ablez to pass his defenssorry
and shit I cannot right with this shit !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.