Goku vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
God Goku

Vs

Rider

No BFR

Goku is blood lusted

EmptyHearted
I already made a goku vs ghost rider thread long time ago

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-589194-ghost-rider-vs-goku.html

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I already made a goku vs ghost rider thread long time ago

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-589194-ghost-rider-vs-goku.html Other people can make the same fight, if you want to be bumped back to the top, well then... Bump yourself back to the top e.e

Werewolf582
Which rider?

Time Immemorial
Any version

I'm more interested to know if Pennace will work on god Goku.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Any version

I'm more interested to know if Pennace will work on god Goku. Worked on Galactus... So... Yeah. I dont think its a matter of power, but a matter of Pure-heartedness.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Other people can make the same fight, if you want to be bumped back to the top, well then... Bump yourself back to the top e.e

i though making same fight thread were not allow??

Nemesis X
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
i though making same fight thread were not allow??

Coming from a guy who pits two characters originating from the same media in a mix versus forum from time to time.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Worked on Galactus... So... Yeah. I dont think its a matter of power, but a matter of Pure-heartedness.

That's what I am saying, The dragon told Goku that Super Saijengod God was only given to s Saijengod of pure heart. PS does not sound like it would work on Goku.

BeyonderGod
Rider solos

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Any version

I'm more interested to know if Pennace will work on god Goku.

Penance stare has worked on angels in the past. However, GR is a major jobber and doesn't use it as much as he should.

God rider wins.

Base Blaze and Ketch lose.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Coming from a guy who pits two characters originating from the same media in a mix versus forum from time to time.

hey game character vs game character forum is DEAD!!!

MR Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.