Who is the quitter!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Fist fight

Vandal Savage Vs Mr Immortal

Boxing rules, unlimited rounds, death does not end the fight.

It only ends when one of them quits.

STAKES:

Once they quit they lose their immortality

So no "I grow weary of this/better things to do" BS.

relentless1
ill go with Vandal

Golgo13
Savage.

Scoobless
Savage quits? Or wins?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Scoobless
Savage quits? Or wins?

Savage probably wins. I think he might be a better HTH fighter.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Golgo13
Savage probably wins. I think he might be a better HTH fighter.

It's not really about fighting, he could kill Mr Immortal a million times, makes no difference.

relentless1
Savage wins...OOOOHHHH YEEEUUUUHHHHH...sorry....

ares834
Originally posted by Scoobless
It's not really about fighting, he could kill Mr Immortal a million times, makes no difference.

It's very much about fighting. Dying a million times is going to be more far more painful and impactful than killing a million times.

riv6672
Agreed.
Savage'd kill him until Mr. I got tired of it.

Scoobless
Immortal isn't the smartest, he may be dumb enough to never quit (like Rocky)

Also, and I don't know about you guys, but when I play video games against people who never beat me, I get bored long before they do.

When I play against someone better I want to keep going until I get a win.

KingD19
Immortal has died more times than Savage(and in more creative/exotic ways) I believe and seems incredibly used to it by now. I think he'd take this.

beatboks
Originally posted by KingD19
Immortal has died more times than Savage(and in more creative/exotic ways) I believe and seems incredibly used to it by now. I think he'd take this.

O_o how do you come up with that??

Savage was killed at least 5 times in one early post COIE year of Flash. Killed a few times I'm aware of in The Ray's short lived series of the nineties. Killed at least twice out of half a dozen appearances in JLTF.

Let's not even touch the number of times the JSA have killed him.

Simple fact is that though Savage is immune to internal damage like aging or disease external damage does do him harm. The only way he overcomes that is by consuming the someone descended from him. he used to always make sure he was near a descendant but there was a storyline where he had major trouble because despite siring plenty of progeny over the centuries he was running out of descendants to renew him. I can't remember which series it was in.

I would say Savage's pride would mean he would never give in. he believes himself so damn superior to everyone that he would need to prove he was the more enduring, the more immortal etc etc.

leonidas
everyone who bailed on the one power thread when it came time to put up or shut up. kept me from seeing some cool use of some cool powers. and yes, it's all about me. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.