King Hyperion Vs Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Hyperion travels to the DC Multiverse and lands on earth 50 to take over the planet. He runs into Majestic. Who dies?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KH_zpsqladqtem.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MRM_zpsryvhspbn.jpg

carver9
Does Majestic get his blades for this battle?

Golgo13
Yes, since it's standard.

krisblaze
Hyperion's going to need that healing factor...

leonidas
this would be a GREAT fight....edge to maj because of blades.

carver9
I think the blade changes things. You have on guy that is fighting with his powers and the other has the same abilities plus weapons. Doesn't seem fair at all.

leonidas
i think hype MAY have better base stats, but only slightly. he does have a decent durability edge imo. the blades aren't insta-wins though but i agree. with the blades i give a slight edge to maj. without i'd give an edge to hype. blades are good for 3-4 win swing imo.

carver9
thumb up

abhilegend
Majestic wrecks him. Originally posted by leonidas
i think hype MAY have better base stats, but only slightly. he does have a decent durability edge imo. the blades aren't insta-wins though but i agree. with the blades i give a slight edge to maj. without i'd give an edge to hype. blades are good for 3-4 win swing imo.
Majestic is better in every stat here.

celeyhyga17
^How much is he better statwise?

Maj wins. Closer w/o blades.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
^How much is he better statwise?

Maj wins. Closer w/o blades.
You want me to produce charts here?

Raisen
I see things havent changed

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
I think the blade changes things. You have on guy that is fighting with his powers and the other has the same abilities plus weapons. Doesn't seem fair at all.

But those are the rules here. Standard equipment is used. sad Do you want me to not include them, I will, because we're tight.

Digi
Originally posted by abhilegend
Majestic is better in every stat here.

I'm less familiar with Hype in this thread, so I can't really engage you on this point entirely. But Majestros does have several curiously low durability showings. His speed and skill are usually going to be better feat-wise than other Superman analogs. But strength is usually closer to a push.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
You want me to produce charts here?
Sure since you offered so nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.