How old do you think I am?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkcandy321
I'm going to say a few things about myself, & you've got to guess my age & my gender just going by what I've said.

I have a big interest in films. I have many fandoms that I'm not. I love LOTR, Star Wars, Marvel & DC. I could talk about these things for hours. I like Batman because his back-story is so interesting & he is an interesting character. The Joker is my favorite Batman Villain, & Batman: 1989 is my favorite live-action Batman film.

I still live with my parents. However, I am in business doing Public Speaking on the subject of autism, trying to raise awareness on the subject of autism.

I also like playing computer games, taking Photos & making films. I also love my dog.

My Dad is 58 this year.

I have an interest in autism & am always keen to raise autism awareness.
How old do you reckon I am? Also what gender?

Digi
You're a 2-year-old hyena. Where's my prize?

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
You're a 2-year-old hyena. Where's my prize?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/NoPrize.jpg

As for the OP, teen male. No one else would care enough to ask.

Tzeentch
Dad?

Morning_Glory
35 yrs old - but mentally 15

Nuke Nixon
40 year old male, mentally 17.

?

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/titsorgtfo_zpsfpoxrhdn.jpg

riv6672
^Haha!

Saving that one...

jaden101
The fact that you use the word 'fandom' and that you actually care how old people think you are suggests you're about 12.

William Hurley
Originally posted by Milkcandy321
I'm going to say a few things about myself, & you've got to guess my age & my gender just going by what I've said.

I have a big interest in films. I have many fandoms that I'm not. I love LOTR, Star Wars, Marvel & DC. I could talk about these things for hours. I like Batman because his back-story is so interesting & he is an interesting character. The Joker is my favorite Batman Villain, & Batman: 1989 is my favorite live-action Batman film.

I still live with my parents. However, I am in business doing Public Speaking on the subject of autism, trying to raise awareness on the subject of autism.

I also like playing computer games, taking Photos & making films. I also love my dog.

My Dad is 58 this year.

You are clearly autistic, well done on handling it so well. Shame these other people here can't be nice.

Milkcandy321
Originally posted by William Hurley
You are clearly autistic, well done on handling it so well. Shame these other people here can't be nice.

I am autistic. You are correct. One of my Special interests in autism is peoples ages, & how old they look/act.

Milkcandy321
Also, I'm a male & I'm 21, so you're all wrong.

Clobberin Time
I am autistic. You are correct. One of my Special interests in autism is peoples ages, & how old they look/act. Couldn't believe the way the people on this forum with the exception of W.Hurley treated you in this thread. So much hate.

Stoic
This is what I thought, regardless of how correct I am, or am not.

You are a female between the ages of 35 and 40. You live on the Northern East coast of the United States, possibly even in Canada. You regret spending as much money as you have on comic books because you could have used that money to get a decent car, or move out of your parents house. You have children as well which makes getting your own place that much more of a challenge. You used to invest heavily in the wrong things like flashy clothing, and this is something else that you regret, but you needed to fit in so at the moment when you made those poor choices it seemed well worth it. However all of those flashy clothes are something that you would never wear again, so it stings all that much more.

AsbestosFlaygon
Such a detailed observation, Stoic my nigga.

Milkcandy321
Originally posted by Stoic

You are a female between the ages of 35 and 40. You live on the Northern East coast of the United States, possibly even in Canada. You regret spending as much money as you have on comic books because you could have used that money to get a decent car, or move out of your parents house. You have children as well which makes getting your own place that much more of a challenge. You used to invest heavily in the wrong things like flashy clothing, and this is something else that you regret, but you needed to fit in so at the moment when you made those poor choices it seemed well worth it. However all of those flashy clothes are something that you would never wear again, so it stings all that much more.

Actually, I'm a male & I'm 21 years old. I live in the United Kingdom. Also, no I don't have children, or even a girlfriend for that matter nor have I ever had one.

Good attempt though. Just out of curiosity; what gave you the impression I was a woman between 35 & 40?

Robtard

My Dad is 58 this year.

Did I guess correctly?

SheDeservesLove
Originally posted by Stoic

You are a female between the ages of 35 and 40. You live on the Northern East coast of the United States, possibly even in Canada. You regret spending as much money as you have on comic books because you could have used that money to get a decent car, or move out of your parents house. You have children as well which makes getting your own place that much more of a challenge. You used to invest heavily in the wrong things like flashy clothing, and this is something else that you regret, but you needed to fit in so at the moment when you made those poor choices it seemed well worth it. However all of those flashy clothes are something that you would never wear again, so it stings all that much more. 9b3KM2p1nHs

Mindset
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Dad? Yes?

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Robtard

Did I guess correctly?

Yup! Did you check the answers? ;-)

Stoic
Actually, I'm a male & I'm 21 years old. I live in the United Kingdom. Also, no I don't have children, or even a girlfriend for that matter nor have I ever had one.

Good attempt though. Just out of curiosity; what gave you the impression I was a woman between 35 & 40?

Because of the OP. I just took a shot in the dark. I like these kinds of games, because you get the chance to exercise your crime fighting skills. big grin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.