Rematch Loki vs Apocalyspe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Knowledge from previous fight is allowed

Who wins

zopzop
Apocalypse.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Apocalypse. what do you base this off ?

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
what do you base this off ?
A lot of Loki's tricks wouldn't work on Apocalypse.

Apoc has total control over every molecule in his body. He's physically powerful enough to manhandle beings like Hulk. He's such a powerful telepath that Jean and Prof X got nowhere trying to assault his psyche (he also casually owned an awaken Exodus). BFR shouldn't work against him either because he can teleport and fly.

Insane Titan
A lot of Loki's tricks wouldn't work on Apocalypse.

Apoc has total control over every molecule in his body. He's physically powerful enough to manhandle beings like Hulk. He's such a powerful telepath that Jean and Prof X got nowhere trying to assault his psyche (he also casually owned an awaken Exodus). BFR shouldn't work against him either because he can teleport and fly. loki can do pretty much everything you just named though.

zopzop
loki can do pretty much everything you just named though.
I know. But I was just pointing out that Loki's tricks wouldn't work on Apoc and he'd have to go physical and at that point, Apoc breaks him.

Even turning invisible wouldn't save Loki because Apoc could see even the High Evolutionary when he tried that tactic.

Insane Titan
I know. But I was just pointing out that Loki's tricks wouldn't work on Apoc and he'd have to go physical and at that point, Apoc breaks him.

Even turning invisible wouldn't save Loki because Apoc could see even the High Evolutionary when he tried that tactic. Apoc hasnt physically dominated anyone of worth iirc.

When he "handled" Hulk he had just returned from the Heroes reborn universe and was weak (or something along those lines iirc)

zopzop
Apoc hasnt physically dominated anyone of worth iirc.

When he "handled" Hulk he had just returned from the Heroes reborn universe and was weak (or something along those lines iirc)
He dominated Prime Eternal Ike. He broke awakened Exodus (the same guy that was giving Sersi fits). He's done more but I'm not recalling right now.

celeyhyga17
He dominated Prime Eternal Ike. He broke awakened Exodus (the same guy that was giving Sersi fits). He's done more but I'm not recalling right now. When was this? The prime eternal thing.

Insane Titan
He dominated Prime Eternal Ike. He broke awakened Exodus (the same guy that was giving Sersi fits). He's done more but I'm not recalling right now. Ikaris isn't close to Loki at all , Apoclypse fled from the explosion at the end of the fight.

And again I wouldn't say exodus isn't Loki lvl in terms of formidability

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
When was this? The prime eternal thing.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t442042.html
Ikaris isn't close to Loki at all , Apoclypse fled from the explosion at the end of the fight.

And again I wouldn't say exodus isn't Loki lvl in terms of formidability
I'd say they both are in Loki's league. Agree to disagree on this.

Insane Titan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t442042.html

I'd say they both are in Loki's league. Agree to disagree on this. what have they ever done to be in Loki's league?

zopzop
what have they ever done to be in Loki's league?
Ikaris, even before being Prime Eternal, is one of the most powerful Eternals out there.

He's gone toe to toe with Herc, KOed Blastaar, etc... He doesn't have many appearances but when he does show up, he does well for himself.

Exodus was slowly getting the upper hand against Sersi. Sersi has OHKOed Immortal Herc and her psionic powers are incredible. Most impressive showing was shielding her and her friends from a universe wiping attack.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_small/11112/111123684/3834037-apocalypse+black+bolt+feat.png

Apocalypse also tanked a scream from Black Bolt while being attacked by other Xmen.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_small/11112/111123684/3834037-apocalypse+black+bolt+feat.png

Apocalypse also tanked a scream from Black Bolt while being attacked by other Xmen.
thumb up

Insane Titan
thumb up that wasn't a scream lol.

zopzop
that wasn't a scream lol.
sadangel

carver9
sadangel

Read the scan. It states they were pouring into Apocalypse with everything they have. Inhumans and Xmen.

Insane Titan
sadangel carver will say about the scan saying they were giving everything.

Everytime BB screams on panel some form of collateral damage is caused , there was simply mon here.

naurtoisbeast
sadangel Originally posted by zopzop
sadangel i think lokki will win here

abhilegend

Apocalypse was amped on cable's power there.

Werewolf582
Apocalypse

eaebiakuya
Of course this picture is not Black Bolt at his best. He would never scream with full power with people on his side.

Edge Loki in this fight.

Branlor Swift
Didn't EthApocalypse one shot backwards name Hulk twice in Axis?

Boy am I glad that was one of the few comics I read...

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Didn't EthApocalypse one shot backwards name Hulk twice in Axis?

Boy am I glad that was one of the few comics I read...

When?

Branlor Swift
When? I really left it a mystery of when that occured didn't I?

carver9
Sigh*

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

-Pr-
Titan and Quan, take it somewhere else. This isn't the place or the time for these kinds of posts.

krisblaze
In much the same way you take your dog out for him to shit on someone else's lawn, the mods ask Quan and Titan to debate on herochat.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
In much the same way you take your dog out for him to shit on someone else's lawn, the mods ask Quan and Titan to debate on herochat.
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.