PSN Down yet again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
*sigh*... This is getting really tiresome. It's like the third time it's happened in the past month or two. I've made up my mind that I'll never buy a PS4 now. Not worth it. I assume that lots of people watching the stupid Superbowl has something to do with it but that's no excuse for this bullshit. **** you, Sony. You've just lost a customer for life. I'll never buy anything else with your name on it ever again.

Nemesis X
Um...I'm on my PS4 now and the online still works. Must be something on your end.

Star428
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Um...I'm on my PS4 now and the online still works. Must be something on your end.

It's not just me. You should check out the PSN problem site. There's thousands of people around the world experiencing problems.

ares834
Just checked. Down for me as well.

Nemesis X
Oh wait. Can't get on the PlayStation Store. Yeah it's not working.

Star428
Damn Superbowl is the only reason I can think of that's causing it. It was fine about 40 minutes ago when I was playing Magic 2013 online. Then I signed-off for a few minutes and when I tried signing back on I kept getting the "you have been signed out of PS network" message.

Star428
LOL. It's working again now. Not gonna get my hopes up though. It'll probably go offline again before night is over.

Nemesis X
Either it's hackers or the merging between PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment's Network became a little too much to handle. The timing is mighty convenient.

Spawningpool
Lizard squad bros they are at it again

Jmanghan
Its down again.....

Star428
Not for me it isn't.

Spawningpool
Yea I have been fine too matter of fact I just downloaded saints row the third

Jmanghan
No, its down.

Robtard
LoL, all of you could have had an Xbox

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, all of you could have had an Xbox

I don't own a next-gen console, I refuse to pay money for a f*cking online experience, screw that. Though, it does have the best games.

Robtard
I own a XBX360

Jmanghan
I own a XBX360 The only good stand-out Xbox exclusives are Killer Instinct and the Halo series.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't own a next-gen console, I refuse to pay money for a f*cking online experience, screw that. Though, it does have the best games.

So do you bootleg your internet for your computer/laptop?

Robtard
The only good stand-out Xbox exclusives are Killer Instinct and the Halo series.

It's not even about the exclusive games, it's the MS network not going down like a $3.00 Southeast Asian whore

Jmanghan
Not paying for good security. Not paying to play online with friends. Thats stupid.

Jmanghan
It'd be different if you only had to pay once. But they are pushing their luck asking us to buy their console and having to pay for it

Wei Phoenix
It'd be different if you only had to pay once. But they are pushing their luck asking us to buy their console and having to pay for it

But you're paying for internet each month to be here right now. Also you should just move over to PC gaming if you want to play all of these amazing games without having to pay for Gold/PS+ while also not having to worry about servers going down so much.

Jmanghan
I will never. I repeat. Never, have the money to buy a high-end PC. Right now we have a Windows 7 laptop. With tons of viruses. We are barely getting by.

Robtard
May I suggest you install Avast Antivirus (the free version) to get ride of 99.9% of your comp viruses, be sure to select "advanced installation", that way you can decline all the 3rd party add-ons that are bundled in

Wei Phoenix
I will never. I repeat. Never, have the money to buy a high-end PC. Right now we have a Windows 7 laptop. With tons of viruses. We are barely getting by.

You should make some serious life changes if you can never have the money to get a high-end PC. Also, you don't need a high-end PC to enjoy quality games on the PC. You should probably not be worrying about video games if you're barely surviving financially at the moment.

Jmanghan
May I suggest you install Avast Antivirus (the free version) to get ride of 99.9% of your comp viruses, be sure to select "advanced installation", that way you can decline all the 3rd party add-ons that are bundled in Used Avast once, now, for some reason, I can't use google chrome whatsoever.

Star428
No, its down.

It might be at the moment but when I posted last time (few minutes after your first post in thread) it most certainly was not down for me. I haven't tried signing on today or tonight yet but I'll find out in about an hour if it's down for me too.

Star428
PS3 has Blu-ray capability. Last time I checked, the 360 doesn't. I also agree with Jmanghan about the ridiculousness of having to pay just to play online games. Then there's the issues with the xbox controller that I don't like too. Though I do agree that PSN being down so much lately is really annoying.

Robtard
Used Avast once, now, for some reason, I can't use google chrome whatsoever.

That's a good thing, Chrome is a piece of crap. Use FireFox and your computing will be easier.

Jmanghan
That's a good thing, Chrome is a piece of crap. Use FireFox and your computing will be easier. Disabled that too, it messed uo my entire wifi for a very long time.

Robtard
I don't know, do you think it's possible it's "user error"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.