Saba Sebatyne vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zEniX
Battle takes place on neutral ground.

NewGuy01
Does Saba have any feats at all that put her in competition range with Mace?

ILS
No lol. I put her in a thread with Katarn yesterday.

zEniX
Aside from Luke, Saba was the only other Jedi Caedus was wary of engaging in a duel.

carthage
Yeah but he pretty much disposed of her by TKing her into an explosion.

zEniX
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah but he pretty much disposed of her by TKing her into an explosion.

If you wanna say something like that post the context for it please, aslo that doesn't somehow negate Caedus's view of her abilities.

NewGuy01
That's not true; he noted that she was more of a threat than his mother or Ben, but he had similar considerations about Katarn, and earlier Mara as well. She's one of the heavyweights of the NJO, but really Mace is just better as far as feats go.

Q99
She's more like a Koon or such. Enough to give Windu a fight, but Windu wins.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
She's more like a Koon or such

thumb up

Angelalex242
Mace, solidly. As far as I can tell, Kyp's the only non Skywalker who can take Mace in the NJO.

Arhael
I give it either way. She fought Abeloth 1 on 1 and defeated her.

Arhael
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Mace, solidly. As far as I can tell, Kyp's the only non Skywalker who can take Mace in the NJO.
Mace would destroy Kyp. Kyp is Katarn level only.

ILS
tbh

Q99
Originally posted by Arhael
Mace would destroy Kyp. Kyp is Katarn level only.

I do think Kyp is higher overall, he is viewed as Luke's closest rival on occasion and we do know has very high force power.

(Though the writers were pretty lazy on just what, exactly, he was doing while Caedus was running around! He just kinda poofed from the EU past a certain point!)

Arhael
Originally posted by Q99
I do think Kyp is higher overall, he is viewed as Luke's closest rival on occasion and we do know has very high force power.

(Though the writers were pretty lazy on just what, exactly, he was doing while Caedus was running around! He just kinda poofed from the EU past a certain point!)
I can't recall a single view of anyone that Kyp is close to Luke. Only that he assumed himself to be more powerful than Luke at the time, when Luke was completely out of shape. In FotJ Luke evaluates a Sith to be a match for Kyp or Kyle Katarn and then proceeds to outduel that Sith, it is both a good indication that those two are on parr as well as firmly below Luke. But yes, I would like to see more action from Kyp too. Sadly the perfect opportunity - Apocalypse novel portrayed only Corran, Saba, Jaina and Luke as elite of the Order.

Q99
Originally posted by Arhael
In FotJ Luke evaluates a Sith to be a match for Kyp or Kyle Katarn and then proceeds to outduel that Sith, it is both a good indication that those two are on parr as well as firmly below Luke.

In just-saber skill. Kyp's more powerful than Kyle in force powers, so he should overall be a bit higher.

Angelalex242
Kyp gets his cred for compressing a Vong Black Hole the way Luke did. I'm not sure what else he's done that awesome.

Arhael
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Kyp gets his cred for compressing a Vong Black Hole the way Luke did. I'm not sure what else he's done that awesome.
Well, this feat shouldn't give any credit because Luke was in very bad form, when he performed this feat. For prime Luke this feat would be an average at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.