Ronan/Super-Skrull vs. Captain Britain/Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Existere
They fight on Earth

leonidas
cap and meggan are too much. meggan can be a real beast and ronan just...never really impresses me.

carver9
Team 1 wins the high majority imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
cap and meggan are too much. meggan can be a real beast and ronan just...never really impresses me.

Ronan has owned Blackbolt, and during Annihilators he took out the guy that was cutting silver surfer to pieces.

carver9
And he hammer killed a guy that was stomping a group of Heralds.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ronan has owned Blackbolt, and during Annihilators he took out the guy that was cutting silver surfer to pieces.

ronan owned bb? where was this? i know bb has beaten ronan... can't recall the annihilators scene you're talking about, but his hammer got a little love in that series. still, my general impression is that ronan is not consistent. cap has some very good feats, and meggan too. she could be the most powerful on the field--likely is imo.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by leonidas
ronan owned bb? where was this? i know bb has beaten ronan... can't recall the annihilators scene you're talking about, but his hammer got a little love in that series. still, my general impression is that ronan is not consistent. cap has some very good feats, and meggan too. she could be the most powerful on the field--likely is imo.

He's talking about this.

http://i.imgur.com/KW4YKXe.jpg

And his statement isn't correct. It was just luck that Ronan can transmute the way he did. Otherwise Ronan would have been cut up too.

leonidas
he's a notorious liar. thumb up

(no, he's not, really. stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.