Former Red Power Ranger Arrested For Murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
The Information

How Do You Guys Feel?
Did You Expect This?
Will You Change Your View Of Him?

Robtard
I would have suspected this from the Black Ranger, but the Red Ranger comes as a complete shock and I'm at a loss for words

Lord Lucien
I'd only care if it was Jason. Mighty Morphin' FTW.

Except Trini. Her actress vanished just prior to 9/11. Coincidence?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Robtard
I would have suspected this from the Black Ranger, but the Red Ranger comes as a complete shock and I'm at a loss for words
..........i.....no comment

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

It's sad I had to google those guys.

Trini died from a car accident.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It's sad I had to google those guys.

Trini died from a car accident.
A maiden told them not to drive.....

Clovie
trini is yellow?

i liked pink one.. kimberly?

KingD19
I don't know the exact legal term, but if he stabbed the guy after he broke into his room and the threat of bodily harm was real, then self-defense should be in there. It's not like he walked out there with the sword and started hacking at him. The guy busted into his room.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't know the exact legal term, but if he stabbed the guy after he broke into his room and the threat of bodily harm was real, then self-defense should be in there. It's not like he walked out there with the sword and started hacking at him. The guy busted into his room.
Uh they was room mates.....

KingD19
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Uh they was room mates.....

Yes, they were roommates, but in the middle of a heated argument if I go into my room with my girlfriend and you force your way in against my wishes, all bets are off.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by KingD19

Yeah it's a matter of what happened when they guy into the room and if he really busted in or just entered the room. The way it's described it could easily be self defense unless the guy just stood in the doorway after getting into the room.

KingD19
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Yeah it's a matter of what happened when they guy into the room and if he really busted in or just entered the room. The way it's described it could easily be self defense unless the guy just stood in the doorway after getting into the room.

Yeah. This is one of those situations where the facts vs speculation make all the difference.

BeyonderGod
I mean either way he murdered him

Robtard
Ricardo "Ricky" used a sword, so it was probably a justified killing and not a murder.

KingD19
The fact that he stabbed him, then called 911 and waited for them to arrive says imo that he was only trying to defend himself and his girlfriend, and he didn't mean to kill him. But in the heat of the moment, shit happens.

Shakyamunison
What's the world coming to?!
Just one question: What's a power ranger? stick out tongue

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What's the world coming to?!
Just one question: What's a power ranger? stick out tongue

A kind of a homosexual in a colourful gimp suit.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
A kind of a homosexual in a colourful gimp suit.
That's kinda messed up to say.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
That's kinda messed up to say. Right? Who does gimp anymore? That's sooo 1994.

rudester
This story is so old... and it wasnt the main power ranger.

rudester
Ohh my bad another power ranger in trouble with the law. I.thought you were talking about Austin St John. Can't believe Trini died in real life. (Yellow ranger), and Billy is so bald. This show never ended...fuk

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

My first reaction was literally "Please don't be Jason" as he was my favourite (after Trini, but for different reasons). So silver lining at least.

Robtard
You people actually watched the show? LoL!

BeyonderGod
And?......

Robtard
LoL!

StyleTime
Was Robtard not a kid in the 90's? That is the only reason to have missed Power Rangers.

-Pr-

I was like 10. shrug

Mindset
Originally posted by StyleTime
Was Robtard not a kid in the 90's? That is the only reason to have missed Power Rangers. Lol at Robtard not being one of the master race of kids. laughing out loud

BeyonderGod
Oh he one of the noobs then.

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
I was like 10. shrug

EXCUSES!

Robtard
Was Robtard not a kid in the 90's? That is the only reason to have missed Power Rangers.

90-99 I was 17-25

Dramatic Gecko
Moral of the storey: Don't **** with a power ranger.

Also. Never watch the show. It really does suck.

vansonbee
Unbelievable, how did you miss out on this back in the 90's?

mJgC9LEBTuQ

Tzeentch
Rob is old as phuck, that's how.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Rob is old as phuck, that's how. hip hop old?

meep-meep
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Rob is old as phuck, that's how.

Lol. Rob is old as **** but young at heart. No he's old at heart but young in soul... No he's old in soul but young in everything Bruce Willis.

I'm not that far behind though. I never liked Powa Rangers. I'm TMNT all the way bruh.

Robtard
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02421/zardoz_2421582b.jpg

meep-meep
Lol.

ArtificialGlory
Hail Zardoz!

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Bardock42
"He is a great friend and a great client. It's something I can't even conceive. I don't see that in him. He was a very helpful guy and great with his dog. It's such a shock." said Gar Lester, Medina's former agent told ABC."

Well, if he was great with his dog...

Omega Vision
We know who else was great with his dog.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Omega Vision
We know who else was great with his dog.

Mike Godwin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.