Anakin/Obi Wan ROTS vs. Starkiller/Dark Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN THE KAMINO CLONING FACILITIES

Trocity
Probably team 2 since Kenobi will likely be ragdolled.

Team 1 wins sabers though.

|King Joker|
Yeah, team two via the Force.

FreshestSlice
Yeah. Kenobi's a weak link.

McP
Who knows. Everytime, when Kenobi was ragdolled Kenobi via the Force, he was outmaneuvered by his enemy in a lightsaber duel. Perhaps, Kenobi will be able to hold his own, if he will stay focused. And it will be easier against Starkiller, since Kenobi is much better duelist.

Lord Stark
Team 1 in a good fight. Dark Apprentice is virtually featless, at best he's slightly above a weaker Vader than Kenobi stalemated on the Death Star.

ROTS Skywalker is solidly above TFU Vader, and Kenobi is not getting demolished when fighting with Anakin.

ILS
You're virtually featless.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ulic solos tbh

ILS
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ulic solos tbh thumb up especially if it's TCW Anakin

carthage
I doubt he could handle Clovis

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ILS
thumb up especially if it's TCW Anakin

thumb up 6-7/10 tbh

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Team 1 in a good fight. Dark Apprentice is virtually featless, at best he's slightly above a weaker Vader than Kenobi stalemated on the Death Star.

ROTS Skywalker is solidly above TFU Vader, and Kenobi is not getting demolished when fighting with Anakin.

The Dark Apprentice isn't featless.

Although interesting to use Infinties characters OP.

I feel though that Team 1 yeah, Starkiller/DA are above Kenobi Force wise, but that's about it. Now they could win, if they take Kenobi out of the fight via Force, but if they go to sabers, I don't see them winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.