Can Batman defeat Superman without Kryptonite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

carver9
Yes...red sunlight and mixed with an enhanced suit or he can use the suit he recently used against Darkseid.

Silent Master
Only with massive amounts of PIS/CIS

quanchi112
Absolutely.

BruceSkywalker
yes Superman can be beaten.. and yes Batman can do it

playa1258
Hell no.

Inhuman
Batman will find a way

relentless1
if anybody can do it, it would be Batman, Superman has said as much several times, which is why he gave him the K ring in the first place because he knows Bats has the best chance at stopping him.

StiltmanFTW
Of course he can. He's Batman.

Shabazz916
should of been can batman beat superman without supermans weakness

Based
Originally posted by carver9
an enhanced suit or he can use the suit he recently used against Darkseid.

That's no longer Batman, that's a suit created with help from everyone in the league and Batman just happens to use it so they can capitalize on the fanboys.

Originally posted by Silent Master

thumb up

cdtm
Yes...red sunlight and mixed with an enhanced suit or he can use the suit he recently used against Darkseid.

Only if red sunlight instantly makes him weak as a kitten in the Nu52, like it did in the Pre Crisis era, and stopped doing for most of the post crisis, merely slowly and painfully draining him out (As did Green K, for that matter.)

riv6672
Originally posted by Shabazz916
should of been can batman beat superman without supermans weakness
Thats a fair point but not a great one, as every character has exploitable weaknesses.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Thats a fair point but not a great one, as every character has exploitable weaknesses.

Thanos.

complexbrother
yep, with massive prep

carver9
Originally posted by Based
That's no longer Batman, that's a suit created with help from everyone in the league and Batman just happens to use it so they can capitalize on the fanboys.

thumb up

But the suit belongs to him. It IS batmans suit.

Shabazz916
Thats a fair point but not a great one, as every character has exploitable weaknesses. using a exploitable weakness shouldn't be considered beating tho... especially easy ones such as those

abhilegend
But the suit belongs to him. It IS batmans suit. It was destroyed after the fight with Darkseid.

cdtm
If Superman isn't actively trying to kill Batman and just waiting around while he gets his stuff together, then sure, he can "defeat" him. Just like Lincoln was "defeated". stick out tongue

Anything with a bloodlusted Superman ends up looking like Plutonian vs the world (Or if you prefer, Injustice. smile ), and almost any random encounter where Batman doesn't have the luxury of one sided prep should favor Supes, even if Batman has the ring.

riv6672
Originally posted by Shabazz916
using a exploitable weakness shouldn't be considered beating tho... especially easy ones such as those
Whats a nice word for stupid? Because i DONT want to say your response is stupid, but...no expression

Star428
With enough one-sided prep, yeah. He could do it. In a spontaneous fight though? No way.

DarkSaint85
With prep yes.

riv6672
@the above two posts:
Thats pretty much it.

Branlor Swift
It would be a be a better question if the names were switched around, and "kryptonite" was switched with sun dip or prep.

riv6672
So, could a prepped sun dipped Superman beat Batman, then?

Branlor Swift
Doubtful

riv6672
Well, is that what you were asking?

Branlor Swift
Yes. That would be a more fair thread.

Still loses though.

riv6672
Ha, okay...smile

TheLordofMurder
The Godd@mned BATMAN!!!!! could beat Superman and Thanos at the same time!!!!!!!

riv6672
You made me curious as to whether the word "Goddamned" is censored. confused

Its not. thumb up

VastoLord1234
Batman can beat anyone or thing with prep Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Batman can beat anyone or thing with prep Happy Dance

thumb up

Superman is toast...

StiltmanFTW
So, could a prepped sun dipped Superman beat Batman, then?
If he also fused with Pr and abhi, then maybe, MAYBE he would be able to scratch Batman. Slightly.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If he also fused with Pr and abhi, then maybe, MAYBE he would be able to scratch Batman. Slightly.

Pr's AquaCyclops aura weakens him somewhat, however.

Though it balances the Abhi-dip.

abhilegend
You, srank, jinzin and capt all together and fused I with Logan would die simply by being in presence of batman though.

StiltmanFTW
True.

Batman is just on another level. The only reason SupePr of Legend would live long enough to touch Batman is that Bats toys with supers all the time. He enjoys it. Lowers his power lv, makes sun shine brighter to amp Supes, etc.

There's only one being mightier than Wayne. The Bat-Cow. It's like TOAA of the Bat-Family.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pr's AquaCyclops aura weakens him somewhat, however.

Though it balances the Abhi-dip.
laughing out loud

abhilegend
True.

Batman is just on another level. The only reason SupePr of Legend would live long enough to touch Batman is that Bats toys with supers all the time. He enjoys it. Lowers his power lv, makes sun shine brighter to amp Supes, etc.

There's only one being mightier than Wayne. The Bat-Cow. It's like TOAA of the Bat-Family.
How's capt after losing that BZ?

stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
How's capt after losing that BZ?

stick out tongue
Quite dead, I'm afraid. At least Lord Wolverine's with him now, so he should be happy.

Been cutting my wrists for months to join them (reason of my AFK-ness), but the wounds kept on healing. Hard to be a Wolverine fan, I tell you.

-Pr-
Can he? Sure.

Would he? No.

eaebiakuya

Cant agree more.

Still...seens in new 52 he is able to make Herald level armors...

Silent Master
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Cant agree more.

Still...seens in new 52 he is able to make Herald level armors...

Which means he doesn't really care about cleaning up Gotham, he just gets off on beating people up.

TheLordofMurder
Which means he doesn't really care about cleaning up Gotham, he just gets off on beating people up.

thumb up

This is one of the many reasons why he is The Godd@mned BATMAN!!!!!!!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hell to the no. If he had one sided prep, coupled with some PIS and CIS sure I guess he could. However, most could given those added benefits to them. In reality though, if Superman wanted to end Batman and they both knew they were fighting and going for blood... batman wouldn't even see it coming.

Star428
True.

LOL. I agreed that Batman would beat Superman IF he had enough prep but your comment that Batman is on another level and that he just toys with Superman is quite retarded. Actually, now that I think about it, you're right. He is on another level. Like waaaaay beneath Clark.

I've lost count of how many times Superman has proven that he is clearly Batman's superior. Only time Bats has ever beaten him is in non-canon crap like DKR. Any other time he barely escapes with his life. Superman is the one that's "on another level". Like a dozen or more levels above him to be precise. LOL.

Even with lots of prep, the only way Batman has a chance in Hell of beating Clark is by exploiting one of his primary weaknesses (i,e, kryptonite, magic, red sun rays). Without any of those his ass is the one that's "toast". But, hey... keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

You make it sound like Batman is Doom with prep. LOL. He's far from it. Only in your and other Batman fanboys' deluded minds he is. He's smart but he ain't no Doom.

Star428
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hell to the no. If he had one sided prep, coupled with some PIS and CIS sure I guess he could. However, most could given those added benefits to them. In reality though, if Superman wanted to end Batman and they both knew they were fighting and going for blood... batman wouldn't even see it coming.

Agreed... If they both have equal prep then Bats is dead before it even begins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
To even suggest otherwise is pretty silly

Delta1938
Originally posted by Star428
LOL. I agreed that Batman would beat Superman IF he had enough prep but your comment that Batman is on another level and that he just toys with Superman is quite retarded. Actually, now that I think about it, you're right. He is on another level. Like waaaaay beneath Clark.

I've lost count of how many times Superman has proven that he is clearly Batman's superior. Only time Bats has ever beaten him is in non-canon crap like DKR. Any other time he barely escapes with his life. Superman is the one that's "on another level". Like a dozen or more levels above him to be precise. LOL.

Even with lots of prep, the only way Batman has a chance in Hell of beating Clark is by exploiting one of his primary weaknesses (i,e, kryptonite, magic, red sun rays). Without any of those his ass is the one that's "toast". But, hey... keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

You make it sound like Batman is Doom with prep. LOL. He's far from it. Only in your and other Batman fanboys' deluded minds he is. He's smart but he ain't no Doom.

sad You missed they were writing all that for the lulz.

Super-flare
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can he? Sure.

Would he? No.
This.

Based
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Doubtful

lmao

Star428
^Yes, quite hilarious at how deluded some of these Batman fanboys are.

StiltmanFTW
This is your first comic book msg board ever, right, Starsie?

Or perhaps you're CBC reincarnated?

Star428
This is your fist comic book msg board ever, right, Starsie?

Or perhaps you're CBC reincarnated?

Nope. It's not. Seriously, if you're trying to upset me try harder because that's just a sad lame attempt, deluded Batboy. I'm guessing you're about 12 years old, huh?

Welcome to ignore, kid. smile

Time Immemorial
House of El Stomps

StiltmanFTW
Nope. It's not. Seriously, if you're trying to upset me try harder because that's just a sad lame attempt, deluded Batboy. I'm guessing you're about 12 years old, huh?

Welcome to ignore. smile
Hard to believe that, considering you have literally no idea what's going on here. At least try reading some posts before replying to them, k?

Sure, add me to your list. You'll have to put the entire forum on ignore soon, if you don't get the slightest clue on how we roll.

abhilegend
Quite dead, I'm afraid. At least Lord Wolverine's with him now, so he should be happy.

Been cutting my wrists for months to join them (reason of my AFK-ness), but the wounds kept on healing. Hard to be a Wolverine fan, I tell you. laughing out loud

Karma's a ***** stilt.

God Cloth Seiya
Most defiantly.

Reflassshh
Of course he can. Bruce would punch/blitz/warp the ever living sunlight out of Clark. Without his belt.

Based
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Of course he can because he has help of the writers'. Bruce would punch/blitz/warp the ever living sunlight out of Clark. Without his belt.

Fixed.

It's not even like DC hides the mandate that they must cater to the ejaculations of Batfans. And it's not even stuck on his own book either.

Delta1938
Fixed.

It's not even like DC hides the mandate that they must cater to the ejaculations of Batfans. And it's not even stuck on his own book either.

Batman actually has a terrible record against Superman, even taking the different continuities into account.

Star428
Wonder Woman has a winning record against Bats too, I believe. He's not nearly as unbeatable as some Bat fanboys make him out to be.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
Batman actually has a terrible record against Superman, even taking the different continuities into account.

Everyone thinks of Dark Knight Returns and Tower of Babel. (And TOB didn't even really stop him, just left him in a lot of pain.)

Outside of that, he actually did kill him (With the K ring) in an Armageddon 2001 tie in, for anyone that remembers that piece of crap event.

Star428
Originally posted by cdtm
Everyone thinks of Dark Knight Returns and Tower of Babel. (And TOB didn't even really stop him, just left him in a lot of pain.)

Outside of that, he actually did kill him (With the K ring) in an Armageddon 2001 tie in, for anyone that remembers that piece of crap event.

I remember it well but that was just one possible future of that series.

It's akin to being an Elseworlds story and those don't count.

krisblaze
Pretty much had him dead to rights in Red Son as well.

Star428
Again, that's non-canon and always was.

DarkSaint85
DCnU he has a draw, at least.

But a prepped Batman against a non-prepped Superman who is fighting in character?

Batman would win.

abhilegend
DCnU he has a draw, at least.

But a prepped Batman against a non-prepped Superman who is fighting in character?

Batman would win.
No. He wouldn't.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
No. He wouldn't.

Fight me sneer

naurtoisbeast
Whats a nice word for stupid? Because i DONT want to say your response is stupid, but...no expression Originally posted by riv6672
Whats a nice word for stupid? Because i DONT want to say your response is stupid, but...no expression i think batman will win here

abhilegend
Fight me sneer
Why? Because I don't believe in your extreme "do whatever it takes to win" batman which he wouldn't do against his best friend?

KuRuPT Thanosi
For once abhi is right. Superman curbs him

Star428
Actually, abhi has been right about many things.

Reflassshh
Don't be so rigid guys.

We all know Superman would take 1/10 now, thanks to the super flare.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually, abhi has been right about many things.

You're right, there have been a few times here and there.

Based

What are they? Only win I know of that they really fight is the New 52 opening where for once they show Batman having no chance.

StiltmanFTW
He beat the living shit out of Supes when that Mongul Jr. guy told them to fight or whatever. He had k-nite.

Bats also 'killed' Clarkie in that virtual reality thing. Nu-readers will give you the details.

Delta1938
What are they? Only win I know of that they really fight is the New 52 opening where for once they show Batman having no chance.

Pre-FLASHPOINT--

Attacked Batman in SACRIFICE when Maxwell Lord made him think Bruce was Ruin(well other comics actually showed he thought Darkseid and I think someone else too, when we saw it from Superman's perspective). Nearly killed Batman. Wonder Woman had to save him. Twice. Not just from finishing him, but her tech healed his injuries enough to keep Bruce from dying.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/SACRIFICE

In SUPERMAN/BATMAN, I think the storyline name was TORMENT, some plot device tech destroyed his mind and Desaad was controlling him. Again, almost killed Bats. Again, someone had to save him both from being finished, and healing his injuries so he didn't die.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/S_B-39

Batman has a chunk of Kryptonite. Look how well it turned out for him.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/Prepped_Bats

Batman is empowered by the demon Blaze. He wasn't really possessed, but that was the best term I could think of. Anyways, yeah, he's got super strength and all that. Loses two of their three fights.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/Blaze-Possessed/Round-1

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/Blaze-Possessed/Round-3

Significantly amped by a Blackrock. Still loses when Superman gets serious.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/Blackrock-Amp

Technically this isn't a Batman loss, since it's Major Force in control, but what the hey? Superman faces Batman possessed by the Major Force incarnation of Kryptonite Man. Superman doesn't know the limits of Batman with this, so instead of try to KO him, he merely contains him.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/Kryptonite-Man_Enhanced

Plot-Device mystical item transferred Superman's powers to Batman. Batman ended-up getting irrational, so there's context in his mindset. But I get a chuckle out of this, because when Batman has powers while Superman is powerless, Superman is the one who comes-up with and executes a strategy to win. In short, the one time I know of that the tables are turned, Superman out-Batmans Batman.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Batman/S-M56

Reflassshh
That panel with Batman crying over his fake parents vanishing is priceless. And cruel.

Someone should make a sig out of that. Maybe star428 thumb up

Star428
Nah, I think StiltmanFTW should do it. LOL.

Besides, everytime I try to do something like that I always experience problems with it. Same thing when I try to post a link to something on this website.

There was also the time that Superman was being mind controlled by Poison Ivy and Bats couldn't even slow him down with kryptonite. Bruce was lucky he escaped with his life that time too. He had to gamble with Lois' life to get Superman to stop trying to kill him. That was also the same fight where Batman admits that if Clark really wanted to that he could kill him in the blink of an eye.

StiltmanFTW
No wonder. Like I said, your first message board ever.

It's no shame to ask, anyone can help you with that stuff.

Surtur
To be honest, I don't think Batman could beat a competent Superman even if he had kryptonite. Without it? Nope. Unless this is the version of Superman who is stupid and forgets all his powers. Kryptonite doesn't magically imbue Batman with the speed necessary to react to Superman, nor does it make him immune to heat vision, freeze breath, etc.

It really comes down to this simple point: Batman wins only if Superman wants him to. As in, if Supes specifically decides to stand there and not move while Batman walks up to him and stabs him repeatedly with kryptonite.

Star428
Stiltman: As I've already said, idiot, I've posted on numerous other boards. Just because I've never bothered to learn (cause I never really cared about doing it) how to properly use something like that as my sig doesn't mean I've never posted anywhere else "know-it-all". A few of the boards related to comics I've posted on are Comixtreme ( a long while back), HCRealms (under a different name), and The Kryptonian (different name also).It's been a long time since I've even cared about visiting them anymore. I'm sure there are one or two others too that I can't remember the names of. That's not even counting boards that aren't related to comics. Posted on several game forums, movie forums, etc...

Reflassshh
Why the bad vibe guys?

StiltmanFTW
@Star

Careful here. You don't want to be banned so soon. Would be such a devastating loss to kmc smile

And with all that internet experience, you still haven't acquired a sense of humour or at least a basic understanding of it? Damn. You must be great at parties.

Star428
Why the bad vibe guys?

Did you not see the first post where he replied to me in this thread? He called me Starsie like a little immature kid and accused me of coming from the crap forum CBR. I had him on ignore but unfortunately when I came back to forum I was signed-out and saw his post accidentally because I wasn't signed-in when I viewed this page.

StiltmanFTW
Why the bad vibe guys?
Dude has some serious issues, that's it. Did nothing to provoke him.

He really does act as though he never visited a comic vs. forum before. Or maybe they're all dull and we're the only fun one! biscuits

StiltmanFTW
He called me Starsie
laughing

And that's how KMC: Civil War began.

I never accused you of coming from CBR, btw. Again: learn to read, do us that small favour.

Reflassshh
@Star You shouldn't take shit so personal erm

Reflassshh
Dude has some serious issues, that's it. Did nothing to provoke him.

He really does act as though he never visited a comic vs. forum before. Or maybe they're all dull and we're the only fun one! biscuits Prolly the latter thumb up

Star428
@Star You shouldn't take shit so personal erm

Like I said in my first reply to him, if his intention was to upset me then he failed miserably. I wasn't upset(in fact, I kinda chuckled a little at his pathetic attempt to make me mad) but I also don't have any desire to put up with disrespect from some little kid who doesn't even call me by my proper forum name because he doesn't like the fact that I told the truth about Superman being way above Batman. So, I decided to put him on ignore. If he's disrespected me once then he's likely to do it again. This way I don't have to read his disrespectful immature namecalling.

Reflassshh
That's what you're doing though. Two wrongs don't make a right mate.

Inhuman
Batman punches Supermans head off his shoulders

Star428
That's what you're doing though. Two wrongs don't make a right mate.

I'm doing what? Immature name calling? Whrere did I do that? Only thing I'm called him was an idiot after he insisted that this was my first forum to post on. Oh yeah, I also called him kid but that's because that's what I believe he is considering how he first replied to me. Tell me, mate, what exactly am I doing that was wrong in your eyes? Placing him on ignore after he disrespected me by calling me some childish name? Is that the "wrong" you're referring to mate? LOL. If that's the case u have a strange idea of what a "wrong" is...mate.

abhilegend
He beat the living shit out of Supes when that Mongul Jr. guy told them to fight or whatever. He had k-nite.

Bats also 'killed' Clarkie in that virtual reality thing. Nu-readers will give you the details.
TBH, in that arc kryptonite totally removed superman's powers.

And he didn't kill Superman. Superman let himself be defeated to enter the game.

Conversely he beat the shit out of batman in justice League, dark Knight, and Batman superman 15.But somehow that doesn't gets remembered.

Mindset
Originally posted by Inhuman
Batman punches Supermans head off his shoulders thumb up

Star428

Only if the Superman hater Frank Miller is writing it.

Mindset
Only if the Superman hater Frank Miller is writing it. He is.

Delta1938
There was also the time that Superman was being mind controlled by Poison Ivy and Bats couldn't even slow him down with kryptonite. Bruce was lucky he escaped with his life that time too. He had to gamble with Lois' life to get Superman to stop trying to kill him. That was also the same fight where Batman admits that if Clark really wanted to that he could kill him in the blink of an eye.

I actually consider that a win for Batman(he did force Superman to overcome the control), but it's pretty irrelevant in a fight scenario that isn't under those circumstances. And most aren't under those circumstances.

He really does act as though he never visited a comic vs. forum before. Or maybe they're all dull and we're the only fun one! biscuits

Prolly the latter thumb up

He did miss when Stiltman and others were obviously joking about Batman as the Bat-God. Even Abhi got in on it.

Star428
I actually consider that a win for Batman(he did force Superman to overcome the control), but it's pretty irrelevant in a fight scenario that isn't under those circumstances. And most aren't under those circumstances.

Batman may've achieved what he wanted but I'd hardly call that beating Superman since the only thing he did was run from him and never even scratched Clark even with kryptonite. In a game of chess Batman has a good chance of beating Superman but in a fight? No way.

I'm pretty sure several people were serious about Batman being able to beat Superman with prep even if Superman had equal prep. And Stiltman may've been joking about Batman w/prep being able to beat anyone short of TOAA but considering some of his other posts I've read before regarding Batman threads I still don't think he was joking about Bats being able to beat Superman.

-Pr-
Guys, (particularly star and stilt), cut the personal stuff out. This thread is barely hanging on as it is, and people aren't helping keep it open.

Reflassshh
I'm doing what? Immature name calling? Whrere did I do that? Only thing I'm called him was an idiot after he insisted that this was my first forum to post on. Oh yeah, I also called him kid but that's because that's what I believe he is considering how he first replied to me. Tell me, mate, what exactly am I doing that was wrong in your eyes? Placing him on ignore after he disrespected me by calling me some childish name? Is that the "wrong" you're referring to mate? LOL. If that's the case u have a strange idea of what a "wrong" is...mate. Lol you get defensive too fast. And what's your problem with the word 'mate'? You're strange and should calm down.

In fact, getting offended by someone saying that you come from another forum is very childish if you ask me. Anyway, i'm done with this.

Delta1938
Batman may've achieved what he wanted but I'd hardly call that beating Superman since the only thing he did was run from him and never even scratched Clark even with kryptonite. In a game of chess Batman has a good chance of beating Superman but in a fight? No way.

I'm pretty sure several people were serious about Batman being able to beat Superman with prep even if Superman had equal prep. And Stiltman may've been joking about Batman w/prep being able to beat anyone short of TOAA but considering some of his other posts I've read before regarding Batman threads I still don't think he was joking about Bats being able to beat Superman.

You seem to think a technical win and a win that would matter under normal circumstances are the same thing. I straight-up said the fight is pretty irrelevant under most circumstances. The scenario would have to be similar for the HUSH fight to matter AT ALL.

You should read where it started with Stiltman, or at least as far back as I went before getting lazy. Including reading what he replied to.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=15063861#post15063837

Him and others were just joking around. Basically being a parody of even the Batman fanboys who do think Batman wins even without prep. Also, Stiltman was making a joke about "Bat-Cow" being "TOAA of the Batman family," not saying he could beat anybody short of TOAA with prep.

Delta1938
Guys, (particularly star and stilt), cut the personal stuff out. This thread is barely hanging on as it is, and people aren't helping keep it open.

I could see me derailing it, but I hope you didn't have me in mind for personal stuff.

-Pr-
If you didn't do anything wrong, you've nothing to worry about.

Star428
You seem to think a technical win and a win that would matter under normal circumstances are the same thing.

No, I know the difference. WW "beating" Superman in Sacrifice is a "technical win" too but she actually hurt Clark and even nearly decapitated him. Although I guess you could call the Hush instance a "technical win" it's not really the same thing, imo. Anyway, I don't want to argue semantic type stuff with you as I think it's pointless and I think we pretty much agree that Superman still came out of that so-called "fight" looking superior regardless of wether or not you call it a technical win for Batman so let's just drop that discussion.

Yeah, I knew his comment had something to do with TOAA and I just didn't feel like going back and refreshing my memory as to his exact words. Regardless, he never should've called me "Starsie". This is all I'm going to say on the subject as I'm tired of arguing over insignificant crap.

Delta1938
If you didn't do anything wrong, you've nothing to worry about.

I don't think I did, but I only noticed Star and Stilt get personal, while you comment seemed like while they were the primary culprits, they weren't the only ones.

No, I know the difference. WW "beating" Superman in Sacrifice is a "technical win" too but she actually hurt Clark and even nearly decapitated him. Although I guess you could call the Hush instance a "technical win" it's not really the same thing, imo. Anyway, I don't want to argue semantic type stuff with you as I think it's pointless and I think we pretty much agree that Superman still came out of that so-called "fight" looking superior regardless of wether or not you call it a technical win for Batman so let's just drop that discussion.

If you're talking pure record, it counts. In debates that don't revolve around similar examples? Not so much.

I really have a hard time thinking he was seriously arguing Batman. And I like the nickname "Starsie." big grin But others have pointed-out, you are taking things too seriously. It's not like I'm in charge of you, but if you're getting this worked up over being called "Starsie" and whatnot, the Internet might not be for you.

-Pr-
I'm just making sure everyone is listening, is all.

Golgo13

Surtur

It's more like Batman punches Superman and breaks his hand. Superman even says this to him after he punches him, he says next time Batman tries to hit him he will not roll with the punch that time and he will end up breaking his hand.

Reflassshh
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40928/2560654-inspiration.jpg

thumb up

Surtur

To be fair his fight with WW they had things happening such as...Superman stopping and specifically trying to use his hearing to find Wonder Woman, and yet she still somehow sneaks up on him. It makes no sense, she had no power to not be detected by super hearing or anything, and he was specifically using his hearing at that point too so you can't even say that maybe he wasn't concentrating hard enough or anything like that. It's a text book example of writing a character in a way that makes him look incredibly stupid.

StiltmanFTW
Okay, Pr.

Star428
Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair his fight with WW they had things happening such as...Superman stopping and specifically trying to use his hearing to find Wonder Woman, and yet she still somehow sneaks up on him. It makes no sense, she had no power to not be detected by super hearing or anything, and he was specifically using his hearing at that point too so you can't even say that maybe he wasn't concentrating hard enough or anything like that. It's a text book example of writing a character in a way that makes him look incredibly stupid.

His supersenses may've been dulled due to mind control. Just to be clear, despite WW's so-called "win" that fight actually proves that Superman is at least a tier above her. He was at a huge disadvantage because of MC and yet he still looked much better throughout the fight until the end when his throat was slashed with the tiara. If he hadn't been hallucinating he would've been able to dodge the tiara easily because he would expect it from WW but how often has he seen DD utilize a razor sharp magical item? Never.

DarkSaint85
Okay, Pr.

Reported.

StiltmanFTW
Reported.
laughing

Reported for reporting no expression

Mindset
Reported. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

Reported for reporting no expression Just reported both of you.

StiltmanFTW
I reported your mom back when you were only dreaming about reporting.

carver9
I reported your mom back when you were only dreaming about reporting.

laughing out loud

Inhuman
Originally posted by Surtur
It's more like Batman punches Superman and breaks his hand. Superman even says this to him after he punches him, he says next time Batman tries to hit him he will not roll with the punch that time and he will end up breaking his hand.

Reported for lowballing batman

Reflassshh
Reported for lowballing batman Reported for lowballing surtur.

TheLordofMurder
Get ready for a heavy dose of reality Superman fanboys...

1 year from now Batman is gonna plant his boot firmly in Supes r3ctal canal for all the world to see and the fight is inspired by Frank Millers all time great DKR (which people all around the world love) so brace yourself for the following:

TheLordofMurder
Batman wins!!

-Pr-
Even Zack Snyder, who's making the movie, thinks Batman would get murdered by Superman, so I doubt it.

StiltmanFTW
Spoiler:

A regular batarang will cleave Superdouche in half in BvS.

TheLordofMurder
Even Zack Snyder, who's making the movie, thinks Batman would get murdered by Superman, so I doubt it.

Watch!

He already stated that the fight will be inspired by DKR; he had that guy read Batmans famous line...

And we all know what happens to Supes during DKR; Batman drops him.....

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

1 year from now Batman is gonna plant his boot firmly in Supes r3ctal canal for all the world to see and the fight is inspired by Frank Millers all time great DKR (which people all around the world love) so brace yourself for the following: I do believe Batman is going to work him. He's already the star of the film so Superman is taking a backseat to Batman already.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do believe Batman us going to work him. He's already the star if the film so Superman is taking a backseat to Batman already.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do believe Batman is going to work him. He's already the star of the film so Superman is taking a backseat to Batman already.

laughing out loud A+

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
There won't be a fraction of a second in BvS in which Supes looks good.

Inhuman
There won't be a fraction of a second in BvS in which Supes looks good.

Since they are going for this grim/dark nonsense tone, im hoping BvS (DC movieverse) Supes becomes like A-hole classic supes.
There were already hints of this in MOS.

http://greg.org/archive/olsen_aquaman_superman_dick.jpg

Star428

1 year from now Batman is gonna plant his boot firmly in Supes r3ctal canal for all the world to see and the fight is inspired by Frank Millers all time great DKR (which people all around the world love) so brace yourself for the following:

LOL. Since when do movies have any bearing on comic fights? Doesn't matter who wins in the movie because comics is what we're discussing here. Not the same thing by a long shot. And in the comics Batman is a joke next to Clark. That's fact, dude. Proven time after time. And "a dose of reality'? LOL. You serious? I think you're the one that needs a reality check. None of this is reality , dummy. It's all make believe. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn what "reality" means or at least look it up in the dictionary.

Star428
Reported for lowballing batman

Ha ha. What about all the other times that Batman has barely escaped with his life against Superman? I guess u think they are all lowballing examples, right? Face facts, Batman fanboys, Batman is a joke compared to Superman when Clark gets serious. PERIOD. Even Diana has PWNED his ass on multiple occasions. Once, twice in the same book. LOL. But those are both lowballing examples too, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Starsie attacking another member. Again, unprovoked. How surprising.

Delta1938
Ha ha. What about all the other times that Batman has barely escaped with his life against Superman? I guess u think they are all lowballing examples, right? Face facts, Batman fanboys, Batman is a joke compared to Superman when Clark gets serious. PERIOD. Even Diana has PWNED his ass on multiple occasions. Once, twice in the same book. LOL. But those are both lowballing examples too, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/aa/4e/0daa4ecedc69720a4604258417d6a39e.jpg

Star428
LOL. Don't worry, I'm about too after I check on some of my credit card bills. I've got much more important and enjoyable things to do than argue with a bunch of deluded Batfans who are too stubborn to admit that Batman is completely outclassed by Superman.

It's almost time to fire up my XCOM campaign. smile

Star428
Cute cats by the way but not as cute as mine. smile

-Pr-
Watch!

He already stated that the fight will be inspired by DKR; he had that guy read Batmans famous line...

And we all know what happens to Supes during DKR; Batman drops him.....

I think people put far too much stock in the whole DKR thing, tbh.

We'll see once the trailer comes out, though. Won't be long now.

Joking aside, the Superman hate in this thread is bordering on petty as ****.

Delta1938
LOL. Don't worry, I'm about too after I check on some of my credit card bills. I've got much more important and enjoyable things to do than argue with a bunch of deluded Batfans who are too stubborn to admit that Batman is completely outclassed by Superman.

It's almost time to fire up my XCOM campaign. smile

It's just you're getting worked-up over people making jokes. Not trying to backseat mod, but I felt the need to point-out you're missing sarcasm.

Cute cats by the way but not as cute as mine. smile

My mom's kitten is cuter too.

Mindset
Ha ha. What about all the other times that Batman has barely escaped with his life against Superman? I guess u think they are all lowballing examples, right? Face facts, Batman fanboys, Batman is a joke compared to Superman when Clark gets serious. PERIOD. Even Diana has PWNED his ass on multiple occasions. Once, twice in the same book. LOL. But those are both lowballing examples too, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman could easily kill Superman whenever he wants. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman could easily kill Superman whenever he wants. erm thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Would be a more fair thread if it were "The Superman Family vs. Robin (Tim)".

Delta1938
Would be a more fair thread if it were "The Superman Family vs. Robin (Tim)".

Robin owns while screaming, "I'M GOING TO BE THE GODDAM BATMAN!!!"

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

I think a nanosecond is all Tim needs to handle them. Krypto would last the longest, of course. Because Robin doesn't enjoy hurting animals, even if they're tainted with supermanism. Yuck.

Delta1938
thumb up

I think a nanosecond is all Tim needs to handle them. Krypto would last the longest, of course. Because Robin doesn't enjoy hurting animals, even if they're tainted with supermanism. Yuck.

Krypto would would be too busy playing with Ace The Bat-Hound to join the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Haha, when I talked with Parmaniac via pms about Batcow vs Superfamily, I mentioned Ace occupying Krypto, allowing the Dark Cow of Gotham to stomp. Great minds think alike thumb up

TheLordofMurder
LOL. Since when do movies have any bearing on comic fights? Doesn't matter who wins in the movie because comics is what we're discussing here. Not the same thing by a long shot. And in the comics Batman is a joke next to Clark. That's fact, dude. Proven time after time. And "a dose of reality'? LOL. You serious? I think you're the one that needs a reality check. None of this is reality , dummy. It's all make believe. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn what "reality" means or at least look it up in the dictionary.

Looks like I hit a nerve.... wink

Dont worry, I wont hurt you as bad as Bruce is gonna hurt Clark! smile

StiltmanFTW
I almost feel bad for Supes. Almost.

TheLordofMurder
I almost feel bad for Supes. Almost.

thumb up

Based
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman could easily kill Superman whenever he wants. erm

Agree because writers gon write like retards. What can you do.

He said DKR is an inspiration on how to NOT write Supes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>