Kun, Malgus and Vader vs. Dooku, Krayt and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

All at their peak

Who wins?

Trocity
Good fight, not sure.

Team 1, maybe.

ILS
Leaning Team 2.

Revanchiste
Team 1 Get the edge without Kun and Revan.. But because the version is not specified... I'm taking the Revan who have made the Holocron...
Yhea because I'm a dick yhea hello everyone,assume than this is this Revan.
This Revan have mastered every technics every ritual,have absorbing some insane dueling skill and killed the emperor for ever, and took over the true sith empire !

At this point he is basicly at the same level than plagueis or sidious !!!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ILS
Leaning Team 2.

Sinious
IMHO:

Kun > Revan
Vader vs Krayt could go both ways.
Malgus > Dooku

In a close fight, team 1 wins.

carthage
team 1.

Vader is superior to Revan as a duelist and force user, Malgus is more powerful than Dooku, and Krayt is lesser than Vader as well. Kun can beat Krayt and can compete with Dooku as a duelist.
Excellent fight though

McP
More like
Kun < Revan
Vader > Krayt
Malgus < Dooku

It's about split, very close fight.

Sinious
Originally posted by McP
More like
Kun < Revan

Nah.

What makes you so sure?

LMAO

Revanchiste
Originally posted by McP
More like
Kun < Revan
Vader > Krayt
Malgus < Dooku
For the last one Magus>Dooku....

It's about split, very close fight.

Revan have learn more than Kun have from the sith spirits....With the holocrons (including Tulak hord one), vitiate teaching, Multiple Jedi Master, Agen Kae kreia or traya... The star map, what he learn from the Rakattas...

Kun < Revan
Vader > Krayt
Malgus < Dooku

You can also make.....

Revan >Vader
Or Revan > Magus

But it dosenst' change a lot... Still team 2 have someone who have the upper advantage against all the team one member, any of them...

Angelalex242
Team 2.

Revan 3.0 and Apoc Krayt are the trump cards here.

Remember, Krayt's peak is NOT in Legacy. Any of it. It's in Apocalypse.

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
IMHO:

Kun > Revan I'm curious what your case would be for this. I don't disagree necessarily.

Nephthys
Kun can walk through bombing runs, is a better duelist than Revan, can freeze thousands with sorcery and can shoot devastating blasts that double in power with each blast.

ILS
It's barely implicit that he walked through bombing runs, though. There's really no evidence that he tanked anything or that enough damage was being done around him to warrant a barrier being required.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Team 2.

Revan 3.0 and Apoc Krayt are the trump cards here.

Remember, Krayt's peak is NOT in Legacy. Any of it. It's in Apocalypse.

http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/personnage_revan.html
Read thisbefore writting bullshit....

"Kun can walk through bombing runs, is a better duelist than Revan, can freeze thousands with sorcery and can shoot devastating blasts that double in power with each blast."

Revan shoot blast of pure force energy not only dark side, and have killed hundred of Rakattas warrior and war beast (rancor), with one attack.. That's better than just paralyzing non force users only....
Darth Revan have learn Tulak hord technic.. There is no eveidence for kun to be a better duelist....
And he ragdoll Darth Traya, and put her K.O under a matter of second, he just spar her life for repect to his former master.
Basicly he pierce Kun Force shield.... No matter how insanly resistant it is...
Darth Revan as a dark lord of the sith remain undefeated....
Kun even if was weaken cut off from his powr etc have been defeated....

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
It's barely implicit that he walked through bombing runs, though. There's really no evidence that he tanked anything or that enough damage was being done around him to warrant a barrier being required.

Doesn't it say that he walked through bombing runs unscathed? The implication seems pretty clear. It says he walked "through" them, not that they exploded around him.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
Doesn't it say that he walked through bombing runs unscathed? The implication seems pretty clear. It says he walked "through" them, not that they exploded around him. It just said he was untouched by shrapnel ect, and there is actually very little bombing going on on-panel. Like, there weren't nearly enough starfighters to be dropping debris and bombs on Kun as collateral damage - there were a few of them IIRC and they were pretty much just targeting turret emplacements. It's not confirmed or debunked either way, but you could just say that Kun didn't get hit by anything because nothing came his way, and we certainly didn't see any bombs being dropped near him.

Having said that, I really wish the feat was real.

Trocity
I always took it to mean he was consciously redirecting anything that came his way, seems kinda weird to me that they'd take the time to explain he was just strolling along and nothing came his way...

EDIT - Just reread it, I guess it could be taken either way.

ILS
I wouldn't call it implausible, to be fair. Kun does know tutaminis, and Ulic's barrier showing against Mandalore is highly impressive.

WildBantha88
Malgus jumps into the fight head first while Vader and Kun try to corral the opposition and close them in. Dooku Krayt and Revan go on the defense and try to redirect the other team. Realizing that all of the enemies are not going to overwhelmed by his brutish assault Malgus backs off and starts playing along with Vader and Kun. No longer under the gun team 2 starts pushing the offense with Krayt as the lead and Dooku and Revan running support. Malgus suffers an injury and launches into a berserker rage battering on one of the opponents. Vader and Kun try to rally from this unexpected change but Dooku and Revan cut Malgus down. Vader and Kun play defensively again but the three on two is too much for them. Vader and Kun are cut down, not before dealing wounds and killing one of the opponents.

Team 2 wins via cooperating with each other

Stigma
Team 1 wins in a very close fight..

Vader >= Revan

Malgus >= Dooku

Kun >= Krayt

Each member of team 1 edges out slightly the other member of team 2 IMHO.

Revanchiste
Kun force defences have showned there resistance, they are really reliable and strong it have gave Kun many victory in versus series... But I just think he don't take the bomb right in the face he justresist the radius.. Still this e feat, any normal human would be thron appart..

However, in the description of Darth Revan gear, made with rakattas/sith alchemmy, it allow him to do the same witout any effort.... XD So in the end....

And do you know what's a force armor is? You see what's a force sword isn't it?

This kind of thing :
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/thegungancouncil/images/3/3b/200px-ShadowSpawnZoom.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111022182220
That exist a way before the invention of the light saber?

Revan suit act as a force armor.....

Humhum to me Revan> Vader

Malgus>Dooku obvious.
Krayt I dont' really know...

"As a civilization their technology is rather modern with weaponry such as blasters and thermal detonators readily available to them, but they do not rely on such technology, instead they prefer using their force powers, or force imbued gear such as Force Swords or Force Armor for gear. This makes them extremely powerful and difficult enemies to fight, but then again they themselves are not the main component of their army. Instead they rely on summoned beings, or enslaved species from other planets, to be their grunts, with Sorcerers being the commanders, rather than fighting themselves."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.